FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dont call me crazy on bbc3

dont call me crazy on bbc3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching this programme is a real insight into an inpatient unit for teenagers with mental health problems. It is something close to my heart as i myself suffer from depression. Im hoping this programme will show that people with mental health problems are no different to people without them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

I forgot this was going to be on so only just switched over.

I have high hopes for this to raise awareness of mental health

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just put this on thanks for the information, it's a topic close to my heart too

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mental health issues are often a taboo subject and people could be more undertanding. No one is immune.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I read an article on it about being sectioned. I've been sectioned seven times so have a pretty good knowledge of psychiatric units, been in nine times in total

"Mental health issues are often a taboo subject and people could be more undertanding. No one is immune. "

1 in 4 people are affected at some point in their life.....

"I read an article on it about being sectioned. I've been sectioned seven times so have a pretty good knowledge of psychiatric units, been in nine times in total"

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?!

"I read an article on it about being sectioned. I've been sectioned seven times so have a pretty good knowledge of psychiatric units, been in nine times in total

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?! "

yes, but I've progressed so well haven't been in for 7 years now

Mondays @ 9pm

"I read an article on it about being sectioned. I've been sectioned seven times so have a pretty good knowledge of psychiatric units, been in nine times in total

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?! yes, but I've progressed so well haven't been in for 7 years now"

You must be very strong to go through such a thing 9 times.

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?! yes, but I've progressed so well haven't been in for 7 years now"

You are an inspiration and proof that you can come out the other side

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?! yes, but I've progressed so well haven't been in for 7 years now

You are an inspiration and proof that you can come out the other side "

That's what I was trying to say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't know this was on but will catch it later in the week as I guess BBC3 will inevitably rerun it.

Anything that raises awareness of mental health issues and works to eliminate the taboo surrounding them.

"I didn't know this was on but will catch it later in the week as I guess BBC3 will inevitably rerun it.

Anything that raises awareness of mental health issues and works to eliminate the taboo surrounding them."

Its repeated at 12:30 tonight

Flipping heck!! 9 times?!?! yes, but I've progressed so well haven't been in for 7 years now

You are an inspiration and proof that you can come out the other side "

thank you, its still tough but up to date medication, following a care plan and having great support goes along way. Units have changed dramatically since I was last in. It was hell on earth but you even get your own rooms now

» Add a new message to this topic