FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting verified

Getting verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabbers

I just wanted to pen my frustration of trying to get verified here on fab. I've notice many people have been so just by meeting in public for a social.

I have been asking to meet some one for a few weeks now, and off the many mails I have had each person say I can only be verified if I give them SEX as it is a sex site is this really the case.

And since I just wanted a sexless social I'm branded a time waster and apparently I've been reported.

I shouldn't expect some thing for nothing should I.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been verified for just being on webcam, also seen plenty of people verified for sexless social meets so not sure what there talking about

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Hello fabbers

I just wanted to pen my frustration of trying to get verified here on fab. I've notice many people have been so just by meeting in public for a social.

I have been asking to meet some one for a few weeks now, and off the many mails I have had each person say I can only be verified if I give them SEX as it is a sex site is this really the case.

And since I just wanted a sexless social I'm branded a time waster and apparently I've been reported.

I shouldn't expect some thing for nothing should I.

"

Stick to your guns hon. There is nothing wrong with having a social meet to get verified and you are certainly not a timewaster. If you get messages accusing you of that, delete, block and move on. There are lots of lovely guys out there, just take your time and above all, do what makes you happy and comfortable. xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thank you for your opinions, I am glad that it is possible to get verified by some one by having a good conversation over coffee.

Chantelle x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You definitely do NOT have to have sex to get verified! But maybe you need to look at your selection criteria, if more than one of your correspondents are lying to you in this way.

I always recommend attending the organised socials (listed in the UK Forum). You'll meet 100+ people on one night, and someone will be sure to verify you.

Good luck!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"You definitely do NOT have to have sex to get verified! But maybe you need to look at your selection criteria, if more than one of your correspondents are lying to you in this way.

I always recommend attending the organised socials (listed in the UK Forum). You'll meet 100+ people on one night, and someone will be sure to verify you.

Good luck!"

Or if theres a club near you try there,

» Add a new message to this topic