FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Google Chrome/IGoogle users

Google Chrome/IGoogle users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered for those who use the above, whether you have been having issues with it lately? Last couple of months I have noticed that a page freezes and it comes up with a window that says 'Pages unresponsive' and the option to 'wait' or 'kill' and it happened to a profile I was looking at on here. Getting annoying to be honest as I also belong to a few survey websites and cannot do any from one particular site at all yet it was fine at work.

I also have Internet Explorer and the particular survey website won't work there either as I have tried yet my work place has the same.

The reason for using Chrome was that some links won't work on Internet Explorer, for example, with Fab, I couldn't access the tab that used to be there for LoveHoney. On some websites, I have gone to pay for some goods only to find it didn't work (the Halifax payment thing doesn't work either).

And yes I have cleared the history etc but still doesn't work and affecting Fab doesn't please me at all as I don't want to have to use my Phone all the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uninstall then re install if that fails use firefox

Google it an find out

Have had this with Windows 7 so I have to reboot from an earlier time say 2days and I find its the critical updates that fuck it so I turned them off and have not had a problem

Yes we use chrome and have noticed the same problem but have noticed it tends to be at certain times of the day.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Switch to Firefox. Good hassle free browser in my opinion

I don't use Google Chrome...

..unless you want google to know everything about you/browsing footprint.

I use Firefox. ..it's Awesome.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Windows xp, Google chrome here on ma pc and have not experienced any problems

Ma phone loses connectivity sometimes though

I did once try Firefox but found it incredibly complicated; couldn't work out how to set my homepage nor where to type searches in, everyday was just a battle so uninstalled it but thanks for commenting and will do a search for hopefully an answer.

Hadn't noticed it being a particular time of day

In Your Bush

"I did once try Firefox but found it incredibly complicated; couldn't work out how to set my homepage nor where to type searches in, everyday was just a battle so uninstalled it but thanks for commenting and will do a search for hopefully an answer.

Hadn't noticed it being a particular time of day "

Really? Firefox is probably one of the simplest browsers. The default homepage is google search.

Give it another bash. It may have just been a bad hair day

I get it with firefox and mainly with facebook (i'm on a mac too- so not just a windows issue).

Don't think its anything to do with the browser but the add ons/plug ins in the background

"I did once try Firefox but found it incredibly complicated; couldn't work out how to set my homepage nor where to type searches in, everyday was just a battle so uninstalled it but thanks for commenting and will do a search for hopefully an answer.

Really? Firefox is probably one of the simplest browsers. The default homepage is google search.

Give it another bash. It may have just been a bad hair day "

Google is one of the simplest, no it wasn't a bad hair day, will download it again at the end of the week and will come looking for you for help

In Your Bush

Give it another bash. It may have just been a bad hair day

Google is one of the simplest, no it wasn't a bad hair day, will download it again at the end of the week and will come looking for you for help "

No problem I am the Fab IT helpline lol

» Add a new message to this topic