FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Airfryers. ?? whos got one.

Airfryers. ?? whos got one.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been thinking I may get one tomorrow don't eat a lot of fryed foods but really don't like oven chips and we barbecue a lot even if its raining lol as its under cover here and chips go well with a lot of things when I have family around . Conventional deep fat fryers use oil to heat the food and create the crispy layer. The airfryer does not need frying oil apart from one tablespoon for home made chips .The food is only heated by the circulating hot air. When you air fry French fries, the fries prepared contain up to 80% less fat compared to fries prepared in a deep-fat fryer. When you prepare homemade French fries, the fat percentage can get as low as 1.5%.

Its Fast

With the airfryer, you can easily prepare your favorite foods in a fast way. 300 gr of French fries can be prepared in as little as 12 minutes. The timer ...... To me it sounds good and cut back on fats ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great I want one

I only cook oven chips as I can't stand the smell of fryers

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Tefal do one..Its about £100..

"Tefal do one..Its about £100.."

I have wanted one for ages but then the money goes on other things..

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have one... had it for ages and used it once... like most stuff in my kitchen!!!

Chips tasted fine when I made them in it, but cant really comment any more on it.

"Been thinking I may get one tomorrow don't eat a lot of fryed foods but really don't like oven chips and we barbecue a lot even if its raining lol as its under cover here and chips go well with a lot of things when I have family around . Conventional deep fat fryers use oil to heat the food and create the crispy layer. The airfryer does not need frying oil apart from one tablespoon for home made chips .The food is only heated by the circulating hot air. When you air fry French fries, the fries prepared contain up to 80% less fat compared to fries prepared in a deep-fat fryer. When you prepare homemade French fries, the fat percentage can get as low as 1.5%.

Its Fast

With the airfryer, you can easily prepare your favorite foods in a fast way. 300 gr of French fries can be prepared in as little as 12 minutes. The timer ...... To me it sounds good and cut back on fats .. "

Do you want one ? Or are you selling them ?...as that's a great advert or review for one lol

"Been thinking I may get one tomorrow don't eat a lot of fryed foods but really don't like oven chips and we barbecue a lot even if its raining lol as its under cover here and chips go well with a lot of things when I have family around . Conventional deep fat fryers use oil to heat the food and create the crispy layer. The airfryer does not need frying oil apart from one tablespoon for home made chips .The food is only heated by the circulating hot air. When you air fry French fries, the fries prepared contain up to 80% less fat compared to fries prepared in a deep-fat fryer. When you prepare homemade French fries, the fat percentage can get as low as 1.5%.

Its Fast

With the airfryer, you can easily prepare your favorite foods in a fast way. 300 gr of French fries can be prepared in as little as 12 minutes. The timer ...... To me it sounds good and cut back on fats ..

Do you want one ? Or are you selling them ?...as that's a great advert or review for one lol "

I cant stand oven chips and I have had all sorts and been told thay have as much fat as fryed chips too ........ and my family on diets and so was thinking this could be good .? and was reading about them ....... as there a offer on , philips one .

By *ndercover2016Couple  over a year ago

turriff

We hv had one since Christmas. Brought when Tesco doubles up club card vouchers. We love it. Chips taste great . Roast veg a hit with the kids ..currys taste great done in it even crisps bacon to perfection. Would highly recommend it

Ohh just seen the phillps one it will go with my Kitchen its £89 not bad...

"crisps bacon to perfection."

SOLD!

"We hv had one since Christmas. Brought when Tesco doubles up club card vouchers. We love it. Chips taste great . Roast veg a hit with the kids ..currys taste great done in it even crisps bacon to perfection. Would highly recommend it"
really wow I have my points from tescos too ... xx bacon wow .. I sall look into all of this ... I am told sweet potato chips are good. x

We have Tefal Actifry and were worried it'd sit there gathering dust but we use it probably every other day. Chips are great in it not like oven chips at all!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

We have one and it works well. And yes, only needs 1 tablespoon of oil.

By *ndercover2016Couple  over a year ago

turriff

Sweet potato chips in there are lovely. Does great roast potatoes too !!!

» Add a new message to this topic