FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how to approach the subject of swinging to a partner or someone you like

how to approach the subject of swinging to a partner or someone you like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *li87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

So it's happened I got a girl I like. But like many here my swinging life is a secret from all but a few. But I like this girl where not dating and not going out. but can I stop swinging? I love meeting new people and love sex really so how have others here approached this conversation? We are just good friends but fill it could develope into more. Any advice greatly received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

You should realise in time if she has an almost devious, kinky side. Ie how does she react to attention particularly discreet flirting, does it turn her on. Does she enjoy the attention, could you jokingly point out the guy is giving her eyes how do you feel about menage et trois. Tread carefully.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you like her ... why not try a normal relationship

Just a thought

"If you like her ... why not try a normal relationship

Just a thought "

I may like someone but playing is part of who I am. So I wouldn't be able to give it up.

to op... Just be honest.

Just a thought

I may like someone but playing is part of who I am. So I wouldn't be able to give it up.

to op... Just be honest. "

Its all about whatever makes someone happy

"If you like her ... why not try a normal relationship. Just a thought "

If I met someone and started dating I wouldn't hesitate in deleting my profile! I would never think of asking them if they were interested in swinging either. This is MY [secret] life as a single woman.

Just a thought

to op... Just be honest.

Its all about whatever makes someone happy "

it is.. but I could never be happy if I had to hide who I was..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Foe you to question whether you can give this up means you don't like her enough. If you meet the right person you will know instantly.

"If you like her ... why not try a normal relationship. Just a thought

If I met someone and started dating I wouldn't hesitate in deleting my profile! I would never think of asking them if they were interested in swinging either. This is MY [secret] life as a single woman. "

my thoughts exactly

To play as a couple you need the foundation of trust before you decide to do anything else.

By *ntforyouMan  over a year ago

Matlock

aahhhh but its only the singles giving this advice I observe.. Oh thats me too.. Yes as a man on here who swings to fufil 2 objectives.. enjoying female company for the evening and obviously close intimate contact whether or not its for a short period of time. Im sure when you find the right person you will find no need for this .if they fufil you you wouldnt need to ..

"Im sure when you find the right person you will find no need for this .if they fufil you you wouldnt need to .. "

I'm a single too.. but still wouldn't be giving up my lifestyle. I am sure the couple's on here are fulfilled with each other.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"aahhhh but its only the singles giving this advice I observe.. Oh thats me too.. Yes as a man on here who swings to fufil 2 objectives.. enjoying female company for the evening and obviously close intimate contact whether or not its for a short period of time. Im sure when you find the right person you will find no need for this .if they fufil you you wouldnt need to .. "

I'm not a single Just on my forum profile even though I met my partner through here I haven't met anyone without him since last September ans we have only met a couple if people.

When I was single ideas fairly promiscuous, I was always striving for the perfect week lol but once I realised my feelings for my fella it was a natural progression to stop meeting other people.

i said to my girlfriend in the middle of sex that i wanted to watch her suck another guy off and at the start she was turned on but the more i said it to her the more she didnt want to do it ,,,,,,,, so that is prob no help

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

" Im sure when you find the right person you will find no need for this .if they fufil you you wouldnt need to .. "

You believe everyone does this due to some kind of a NEED?

And what of all the couples? They not fulfilling each other???

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

" But I like this girl where not dating and not going out. but can I stop swinging? "

If your not dating or going out....Why stop??

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Im sure when you find the right person you will find no need for this .if they fufil you you wouldnt need to .. "

100% with right person, it makes it better for us having the occasional fun.

I'm with Floro; give normality a go.

Personally i couldn't meet other people if I was in a committed relationship; I'd want that person to be my first, my last, my everything! And for me to be the same to them.

I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of someone else touching that which I hold most dearest!

But I suppose that's why I'm just Fab and not a swinger!

"I'm with Floro; give normality a go.

Personally i couldn't meet other people if I was in a committed relationship; I'd want that person to be my first, my last, my everything! And for me to be the same to them.

I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of someone else touching that which I hold most dearest!

But I suppose that's why I'm just Fab and not a swinger!"

We are both just Fab

I understand that some people want more than one partner but maybe this OP likes this woman enough to give it a go. He mentioned he loves sex - well you can have that with one partner can't you

Good luck to you whatever you choose to do Mr Op

» Add a new message to this topic