FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > statistically.......

statistically.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Less than 3% of men have erect penises of 8" or more, I wonder whether the FAB male population is representative?? Assuming the average number of people on the site is normally around 12,000 and assuming that say 90% of those are men, it would suggest at any given time there are only approximately 325 men on here over 8". Then dispersing those men geographically with London having the most at say around 40 representing about 12% of the total population it just shows how few well endowed men there are and for all those female profiles seeking 9" and above what a difficult job they must have finding the real thing.

Yes. I have too much time on my hands!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple  over a year ago

W F AREA

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

This may be true, but more than 3% of the guys I've met on here were larger than 8".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm one of the rare women that doesn't always go on cock size. Yes its got to be a decent size but the person its attached to has got to know what he's doing.

I have 12" but I don't use it as a rule

"This may be true, but more than 3% of the guys I've met on here were larger than 8"."

Maybe more well endowed men are drawn to the swinging lifestyle because they are larger than average and hence my suspicion that more men on here would be above average. Perhaps Sydney Univeristy should investigate

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I'm one of the rare women that doesn't always go on cock size. Yes its got to be a decent size but the person its attached to has got to know what he's doing."

This.

And OP far too many numbers for my little brain to cope with

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

It's a cock and bull story

There are Lies, Dammed lies and then there's statistics

"It's a cock and bull story

"

Hopefully the maths is correct even if the base assumption isn't!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

A lot of big cocks are actually big cocks

and come on are we using internet inches or real inches

"Less than 3% of men have erect penises of 8" or more, I wonder whether the FAB male population is representative?? Assuming the average number of people on the site is normally around 12,000 and assuming that say 90% of those are men, it would suggest at any given time there are only approximately 325 men on here over 8". Then dispersing those men geographically with London having the most at say around 40 representing about 12% of the total population it just shows how few well endowed men there are and for all those female profiles seeking 9" and above what a difficult job they must have finding the real thing.

Yes. I have too much time on my hands!"

Apart from it not being factually correct as most males haven't been asked by a researcher if they can have their erect penis measured. A funny thread all the same though.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I get called a big cock all the time

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 21/06/13 17:14:08]

"Less than 3% of men have erect penises of 8" or more, I wonder whether the FAB male population is representative?? Assuming the average number of people on the site is normally around 12,000 and assuming that say 90% of those are men, it would suggest at any given time there are only approximately 325 men on here over 8". Then dispersing those men geographically with London having the most at say around 40 representing about 12% of the total population it just shows how few well endowed men there are and for all those female profiles seeking 9" and above what a difficult job they must have finding the real thing.

Yes. I have too much time on my hands!

Apart from it not being factually correct as most males haven't been asked by a researcher if they can have their erect penis measured. A funny thread all the same though. "

There have been a few attempts at a proper survey over time, mainly by condom companies and all have reached about the same conclusion. The average has varied a bit but the number over 8" is remarkably consistent. I need to do some proper work on a Friday!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

8 out of 10 cat lovers have whiskers.......and that's just the women

"I'm one of the rare women that doesn't always go on cock size. Yes its got to be a decent size but the person its attached to has got to know what he's doing."

Its not the size that counts its the educated arse that that rams it home

Its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean

Personally, to get my cock length, with one hand I hold the end of the tape measure on my shoulder, then with the other I draw the tape measure down my back, between my arse cheeks to the tip of my erect cock. So, when a fab'r asks my length, I just reply - "fucken back braking!"

Why do they seem disappointed? "Ö"

Friday evening, so my eyes glooooosed over all the figures; however, the day I start asking a male, pre meet, if his cock is 8 inches or bigger is the day I slap myself.

I really do not understand the male obsession with size everyone knows it's girth and ability that counts

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I spoke to a female friend about this once, and she said size does matter as she wants to feel it in her.

"Friday evening, so my eyes glooooosed over all the figures; however, the day I start asking a male, pre meet, if his cock is 8 inches or bigger is the day I slap myself.

I really do not understand the male obsession with size everyone knows it's girth and ability that counts "

You would be amazed how many female profiles state that if you are below a certain size don't even think about sending a message. So while not all men and women are obsessed with size, some clearly are!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I spoke to a female friend about this once, and she said size does matter as she wants to feel it in her.

"

Well tell her to lose the clown suit and do her kegels

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

"Assuming the average number of people on the site is normally around 12,000 and assuming that say 90% of those are men, it would suggest at any given time there are only approximately 325 men on here over 8"."

So where's the other 324?

» Add a new message to this topic