FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men flashing women, good or bad

Men flashing women, good or bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just wondered if women like men flashing at them equally as much as men like women flashing at a man. I feel a man has more chance to be arrested lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

believe a man flashing is criminal indecent exposure

for a woman a civil crime lewd behaviour

I could be wrong it has been known

"I just wondered if women like men flashing at them equally as much as men like women flashing at a man. I feel a man has more chance to be arrested lol. "

I guess if you were atractive and VWE then that might be recieved better by women. I would probably just get arrested

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"believe a man flashing is criminal indecent exposure

for a woman a civil crime lewd behaviour

I could be wrong it has been known"

sounds about right to me

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ohh and your name firmly placed on the sex offenders register

Are there any women voyeurs that would like a man flashing at them or is this not something that women find sexy,attractive or even a turn on...?

"Are there any women voyeurs that would like a man flashing at them or is this not something that women find sexy,attractive or even a turn on...?"

Sorry not for me, I'd go as far as to say If I were close enough to the guy I might even clock him one

Bad.

"Are there any women voyeurs that would like a man flashing at them or is this not something that women find sexy,attractive or even a turn on...?

Sorry not for me, I'd go as far as to say If I were close enough to the guy I might even clock him one "

Ok I get that, but have you ever given a guy a cheeky peek ..?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I got flashed by a dirty old looking guy in a mac when I was 15. Was late and dark and I just ran away.

Would be very different now he'd be nursing very bruised balls!

Kent

"Are there any women voyeurs that would like a man flashing at them or is this not something that women find sexy,attractive or even a turn on...?

Sorry not for me, I'd go as far as to say If I were close enough to the guy I might even clock him one "

Yep me too!!

As a teenager I was flashed at on numerous occasions whilst out on my horse and it was very unnerving. I got used to it and then laughed at them but no, it's wrong! You don't know what affect it's going to have on the lady!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any gender flashing other people who haven't specifically asked to be flashed is involving someone in sexual activity without consent and therefore in my eyes wrong.

There was a thread recently however about women flashing men and many outraged posts were made saying it was fine. It's not and never is fine to deliberately involve someone else in your sexual activities without their express permission in my opinion.

"Any gender flashing other people who haven't specifically asked to be flashed is involving someone in sexual activity without consent and therefore in my eyes wrong.

There was a thread recently however about women flashing men and many outraged posts were made saying it was fine. It's not and never is fine to deliberately involve someone else in your sexual activities without their express permission in my opinion."

Ok I understand that, that's make the differents having permission. Though I would enjoy the experience whether I knew about it in advance or not. What does that make me.. Weird..

"Any gender flashing other people who haven't specifically asked to be flashed is involving someone in sexual activity without consent and therefore in my eyes wrong.

There was a thread recently however about women flashing men and many outraged posts were made saying it was fine. It's not and never is fine to deliberately involve someone else in your sexual activities without their express permission in my opinion."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There was a thread recently however about women flashing men and many outraged posts were made saying it was fine. It's not and never is fine to deliberately involve someone else in your sexual activities without their express permission in my opinion.

Ok I understand that, that's make the differents having permission. Though I would enjoy the experience whether I knew about it in advance or not. What does that make me.. Weird.. "

No it doesn't make you weird and I can understand that lots of people would like to be flashed by a woman or a man. Problems arise because you can't tell who these people are.

I mentioned this before but we were in a cafe and a woman sat directly opposite my husband and flashed him, he didn't want to see her genitals but he had no choice. When he made it obvious that he wouldn't be looking again she moved (along with her partner and son of about 8 or 9) on to another "victim". It doesn't matter who you are or where you are you should have a choice about whether you're involved.

Kent

Ok I understand that, that's make the differents having permission. Though I would enjoy the experience whether I knew about it in advance or not. What does that make me.. Weird..

No it doesn't make you weird and I can understand that lots of people would like to be flashed by a woman or a man. Problems arise because you can't tell who these people are.

I mentioned this before but we were in a cafe and a woman sat directly opposite my husband and flashed him, he didn't want to see her genitals but he had no choice. When he made it obvious that he wouldn't be looking again she moved (along with her partner and son of about 8 or 9) on to another "victim". It doesn't matter who you are or where you are you should have a choice about whether you're involved."

, totally understand.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Flashing, regardless of who does it, is u.acceptable anti-social behaviour. It is also illegal. On here you may find people who don't think its bad and those against it a bit reserved and frigid. But the fact is that many find it offensive. Not everyone is a 'swinger' and we must remember we do not have the right to impose our lifestyle, beliefs, outlook or whatever on anyone else.

Go ahead and flash but be aware of the consequences which you will deserve should you be caught.

Maybe that's what Nigella did prior to them photos - the sex offenders list as against mass public sympathy is ssssoooooooo contrasting!!! Whoopz - couldn't resist - sorry Ö

What goes through peoples minds that they assume that other people going about their normal everyday lives would enjoy seeing someones genitalia waving at them? do they think someone will go mad with lust,chuck their shopping to the floor and jump on it with wild abandon?

Or is it that they have no sense of decency and it gives them a thrill to try and shock people?

I was flashed at as a teen,im not backwards at coming forwards so I laughed loudly and mocked the size of it before walking off to somewhere more open where I thought I may be safer,some people may be scared out of their wits

Its not normal behaviour and just because we're on a swinging site with liberated views of sex it does'nt make it acceptable in any way

» Add a new message to this topic