FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > right I don't get this???

right I don't get this???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been chatting to this woman can't say who tho and her status was that she wanted a good seeing too so as most men will I sent her a message and she replied so sent another one and she replied then I went to send one more and she had blocked me ffs and I didn't say anything out of order so what's up with that lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky escape, she was probably a serial killer and you weren't her type.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

As far as you were concerned you didn't. Maybe she read it different.

Or maybe she just wasn't interested but wasn't sure if you'd take rejection well so thought it easier to just block you.

Sure it was a woman

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Um... I'd say at a guess she's not interested?

Worry not... see to someone else.

As far as I know she is lol and all I said was if she wasn't so picky I'd love too as she doesn't meet smokers and after that she blocked me ?

Edinburgh

"As far as I know she is lol and all I said was if she wasn't so picky I'd love too as she doesn't meet smokers and after that she blocked me ?"

There's your answer then!

*wanders off shaking head*

"As far as I know she is lol and all I said was if she wasn't so picky I'd love too as she doesn't meet smokers and after that she blocked me ?"

You just answered your own question!

Don't worry about her loss

So you emailed her, despite not being what she is looking for.... she actually responded.... then you asked her to change her preferences and are shocked she blocked you?

Or did I misread the op?

"As far as you were concerned you didn't. Maybe she read it different.

Or maybe she just wasn't interested but wasn't sure if you'd take rejection well so thought it easier to just block you. "

This

Never make assumptions...

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

So basically you criticised her personal preference by calling her picky? and messaged her when you don't match a very specific criteria?

And then you wondered why you got blocked?

D

Tee hee

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"As far as I know she is lol and all I said was if she wasn't so picky I'd love too as she doesn't meet smokers and after that she blocked me ?

You just answered your own question! "

Haha I didn't see that!

telford

"So you emailed her, despite not being what she is looking for.... she actually responded.... then you asked her to change her preferences and are shocked she blocked you?

Or did I misread the op?"

Do we win something for posting the exact same thing? Come on admin! Prizes please!;-)

Kent

Lol!! So you didn't match her preferences, then called her picky and wondering why you were blocked?

Preferences, preferences, preferences. You lot are so picky, no-one will ever get together on this site pffft

" Preferences, preferences, preferences. You lot are so picky, no-one will ever get together on this site pffft"

Shut up and drop them

" Preferences, preferences, preferences. You lot are so picky, no-one will ever get together on this site pffft

Shut up and drop them "

Only if you smoke a pipe whilst reciting Yates finer works...if its not your thing I'm gonna block you....honest...don't make me do it.

"So you emailed her, despite not being what she is looking for.... she actually responded.... then you asked her to change her preferences and are shocked she blocked you?

No I didn't ask here to do anything was just friendly banter thats all

" Preferences, preferences, preferences. You lot are so picky, no-one will ever get together on this site pffft

Shut up and drop them

Only if you smoke a pipe whilst reciting Yates finer works...if its not your thing I'm gonna block you....honest...don't make me do it. "

No problem!

Or did I misread the op?

No I didn't ask here to do anything was just friendly banter thats all "

So which is it?

Did you email her despite her not wanting to meet smokers?

Edinburgh

" Preferences, preferences, preferences. You lot are so picky, no-one will ever get together on this site pffft"

Fancy a shag?

There is no smoke without fire...

Fancy a shag? "

You're blocked too for that....tut

Or did I misread the op?

No I didn't ask here to do anything was just friendly banter thats all "

She obviously isnt interested so i really wouldnt waste anymore time thinking about it

Edinburgh

Fancy a shag?

You're blocked too for that....tut "

You told me you had a really long cock!!!

I'm blocking you for false advertising!

Fancy a shag?

You're blocked too for that....tut "

Go and sit in the naughty blocker corner

Edinburgh

Fancy a shag?

Go and sit in the naughty blocker corner "

But but but... it smells bad!

Fancy a shag?

I'm blocking you for false advertising! "

Ok I may have lied quite a bit on that one, but I do believe I'm not the only one !

Fancy a shag?

Go and sit in the naughty blocker corner "

you see....reverse psychology....block people and they suddenly want to be dominant with you ...works everytime boys

Edinburgh

Fancy a shag?

I'm blocking you for false advertising!

Ok I may have lied quite a bit on that one, but I do believe I'm not the only one ! "

So was the magic tongue a lie too? Seriously, I'm getting trading standards on your case!!

Or did I misread the op?

So which is it?

Did you email her despite her not wanting to meet smokers? "

Yes I did and it was only friendly banter as she was too far to go for a meet anyway and if you can't have a little fun on this site what's the point?

Or did I misread the op?

So which is it?

Yes I did and it was only friendly banter as she was too far to go for a meet anyway and if you can't have a little fun on this site what's the point? "

That should be too far to even ask for a meet even if I didn't smoke

Or did I misread the op?

So which is it?

Yes I did and it was only friendly banter as she was too far to go for a meet anyway and if you can't have a little fun on this site what's the point? "

To meet people that fit your preferences and location... If you knew she was too far what was the point of messaging her in the first place

Or did I misread the op?

So which is it?

Yes I did and it was only friendly banter as she was too far to go for a meet anyway and if you can't have a little fun on this site what's the point?

To meet people that fit your preferences and location... If you knew she was too far what was the point of messaging her in the first place "

That's why it was only friendly banter bit of fun you know

Kent

Lots of people (me included) won't bother getting into lengthy convos with people they have no intention of meeting. She prob just blocked to save having to tell you she didn't wanna talk to you any more.

She obv didn't see it as friendly..

She like many, prob get so many messages that having friendly banter with everyone would be a full time job. So only chats to those who are potiential meets. Save the chatting and banter for in here or the chat rooms

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Are you serious?!!

My oh my!

telford

"She obv didn't see it as friendly..

She like many, prob get so many messages that having friendly banter with everyone would be a full time job. So only chats to those who are potiential meets. Save the chatting and banter for in here or the chat rooms "

"She like many, prob get so many messages that having friendly banter with everyone would be a full time job. So only chats to those who are potiential meets. Save the chatting and banter for in here or the chat rooms

"

I agree. Friendly banter is what the chat rooms are there for.

So from the looks of it then if anyone messages anyone they run the risk of being blocked then??? What's the point of messaging anyone then?

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"As far as I know she is lol and all I said was if she wasn't so picky I'd love too as she doesn't meet smokers and after that she blocked me ?

There's your answer then!

*wanders off shaking head*"

Made me laugh out loud that comment

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

If her status says that she "wants a good seeing to", why do you think she would want to mess about with banter with someone from miles away? She was being polite in replying but then blocked you to concentrate on choosing a potential meet from what is likely to be a long list of offers.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"So from the looks of it then if anyone messages anyone they run the risk of being blocked then??? What's the point of messaging anyone then? "

I am with you brother these women should be meeting everybody that messages them regardless of there preferences

who do they think they are !

"So from the looks of it then if anyone messages anyone they run the risk of being blocked then??? What's the point of messaging anyone then? "

You message people for whatever reason.. Mainly to meet. If someone isn't interested in you or your reason to message them that what does it matter if they block you?

I'm usually happy to friendly chat with most people, anyone that knows me, will know everyone approaches me, even at train stations.

However if I was trying to arrange something like a mmf, and was getting emails from those, outside my area, outside my preferences and what not, then I would send 1 polite declining email and if they returned to my inbox I would block. If she is trying to plan something then she isn't on here for idle chat

And yes being blocked is always a possibility. Great function the block button

No matter how much they're told. Some people really don't get it!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't forget he threw an insult to her in as well...

London

"If her status says that she "wants a good seeing to", why do you think she would want to mess about with banter with someone from miles away? She was being polite in replying but then blocked you to concentrate on choosing a potential meet from what is likely to be a long list of offers. "

You get it, sadly the op doesn't!

London

"No matter how much they're told. Some people really don't get it! "

Indeed!

Kent

Yes you do run that risk. But a lot if people don't use the block facility just to block idiots and people that are rude. They block to save messages flying back and forth from people they don't want to meet or chat to for whatever reason. Just saves awkwardness now and in the future.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Well sorry but if you said that to us you would get blocked too.

If she doesnt want to meet smokers thats her choice and no one even on a swingers site has the right to call her picky for it.. that was just rude.

I really wouldn't take a block so offensively.

So what if someone blocks you, they're only a stranger who you will never know or meet

"Just been chatting to this woman can't say who tho and her status was that she wanted a good seeing too so as most men will I sent her a message and she replied so sent another one and she replied then I went to send one more and she had blocked me ffs and I didn't say anything out of order so what's up with that lol "

She probably got bored.

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

Thats life on Fab!

Although I wouldn't have been interested because of you saying 'if you weren't so picky..'

To me its the equivalent of me (fem) messaging a guy and saying 'well I know you are looking for guys but if you were even a little bi you could totally get in my pants'

I'm not what he's looking for and it (to me) says to me straight away that you consider the only barrier to you meeting the person is the problem you pointed out. Other than that you think it would be a sure thing. How pesky these preferences and standards are

Mrs

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"If her status says that she "wants a good seeing to", why do you think she would want to mess about with banter with someone from miles away? She was being polite in replying but then blocked you to concentrate on choosing a potential meet from what is likely to be a long list of offers.

You get it, sadly the op doesn't!

"

Unfortunately, I don't get it often!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and if you have quoted them yours has gone too sorry.

A reminder not to use posts in the forum as a way of getting around blocks - thems the rules you know...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Oh and Im closing this now