FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quantity over Quality

Quantity over Quality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been thinking that it must now be well over 2 years since I joined. One thing I've noticed is that over that time the number of users online is in general 20 or 30% higher now than it used to be. However, it feels to me there are less and less genuine people around and more and more idiots, fakes and wannabes.

Is that fair? Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's probably 20-30% more genuine people, 20-30% more fantasists and people setting up profiles just for chatting/camming - and 20-30% more fakes.

It's all proportional so I wouldn't worry!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

We all have our own opinions, it works differently for all on here. Clubs are perhaps a better option potentially for fun by the nature of the energy and excitement of the atmosphere whilst in one. Fab is great for likeminded being able to chat, get to know, have a laugh etc and god forbid arranging meets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just been thinking that it must now be well over 2 years since I joined. One thing I've noticed is that over that time the number of users online is in general 20 or 30% higher now than it used to be. However, it feels to me there are less and less genuine people around and more and more idiots, fakes and wannabes.

Is that fair? Discuss "

To be honset with you.....

I can't tell who's fake and who's real without licking their genitals......

So I take everyone's profile at face value and I don't worry about the validity of site members that I wont be meeting for whatever reason makes us incompatible ...

This is a great site and there are plenty wonderful people on it,,,,so those are the ones who grab my attention...

» Add a new message to this topic