FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One of Fab's Great Mysteries??

One of Fab's Great Mysteries??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who are all these women in the profile pics of unverified single males, and who are all the guys in the pics on unverified single females?

Is there a modelling agency out there providing 'profile picture assistance services' for swingers sites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Who are all these women in the profile pics of unverified single males, and who are all the guys in the pics on unverified single females?

Is there a modelling agency out there providing 'profile picture assistance services' for swingers sites? "

Have you seen the covers of puzzle magazines and some women's magazines. Many of these have photos of woman on the front of them. These come from the same agency ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its called pinch the pic from another site seen it done on here or an ex who doesnt know they are on here lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Obi your letting fake profiles, pics and veris eat you up. Tis the Internet it is what it is. As everyone else is always reminded just ignore em.

"Who are all these women in the profile pics of unverified single males, and who are all the guys in the pics on unverified single females?

Is there a modelling agency out there providing 'profile picture assistance services' for swingers sites? "

Love it!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Obi your letting fake profiles, pics and veris eat you up. Tis the Internet it is what it is. As everyone else is always reminded just ignore em. "

Ignore em? Nooooooooooo!

Some of them are quite nice to look at!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I've asked before. Apparently they are of ex girlfriends. Who I'm sure would be delighted to learn that photos took in private were being plastered all over the Internet. Lol. Least they can't be recognised I suppose x

Yes I own up! I confess! It's ME un all of them - I just morph in2 all sorts if different people. Book me thro the agency for yr next raft of photos at wwwthere'ssomethingfamiliaraboutjohnnyifIcouldonlyputmefingeronwhatitis.com

It's me

I've been a red head, blonde, brown, purple (Charity thing) & blue

I gained weight, lost weight, but the boobs are photoshop

Oh hang on, I dont remember a camera in the bedroom

» Add a new message to this topic