FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Message reply and chat.. A female perspective

Message reply and chat.. A female perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eareena OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rockford

So I have been here a few weeks and I have met with a few guys.. All wanting to meet again. I work and I Am a single parent. That does not leave time for new meets. I'm chatting to 5 or six guys I would l love to meet in the future. So now I am not replying to messages from new men or couples. It's not because I am rude.. It's simply because I won't have time to meet you so why waste time? Some guys I can't resist a reply to but overall it's to your benefit. You complain about time wasters but you expect to be chatted to....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I know the feeling!

I reply to everything but the offensive and obscene, but my profile warns that at the moment I'm only here for the forums and existing friends. I don't get many messages cos I jiggled my settings and filters, but I still got asked for pics and coffee the other day - even though I said pics are no good cos I don't look like them right now!

It amuses me that a coffee meet with someone who is not well (so definitely no chance of play) and looks nothing like her pics is still worth chasing!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always make it more than clear that it could be a while before we meet,work and real life take precedence,if they're happy to chat then thats cool,if they persistantly ask when we're meeting then I stop chatting and tell them ill be in touch when im free

I try not to chat to too many at once as I feel its unfair to them,I don't want to lead them on for months on end so on top of the guys I already know ill only speak to a couple of potential meets at a time,any more than that and it becomes a pain in the arse for me.....and I imagine its the same for them too

» Add a new message to this topic