FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How fecking long

How fecking long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Must it take someone to use a cash machine??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

If they're apart of the silver brigade then you might want to nudge them in case they have nodded off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or when they go to a cash point at a garage take forever then you end up in the queue behind them and they pay by card n take ages again....whats the point!

Staring vacantly at the screen before taking it out and putting it back in and then using another card

Think I was behind them earlier- were they the ones in the GTI hot hatchback driving about 20 and taking about 5 minutes to pull out? Why buy the 'sports' model if you're gonna drive it slower than an arthritic slug?

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We once pressed YES to the WELSH language option that pops up as soon as your card is read on ATM's in Wales. Now THAT took 10 minutes to unravel & get our card back

"We once pressed YES to the WELSH language option that pops up as soon as your card is read on ATM's in Wales. Now THAT took 10 minutes to unravel & get our card back "

Ha!

What makes me laugh is when you put your card in it may asks you if you want cash and balance or just cash. I always select just cash and yet after I've selected my amount it still asks me if I want to view my balance? Erm no, I haven't changed my mind in the last 1 second!!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I hate that it takes about a min to "count your cash"...

So that's £10? I'll count your cash.... one.... that's one.... yes it's still one.

Just give me the money!!!

"We once pressed YES to the WELSH language option that pops up as soon as your card is read on ATM's in Wales. Now THAT took 10 minutes to unravel & get our card back "

Ive done that too x

I have a belief that some people just stay at the screen in the hope that their account will eventually credit them some money if they stare at the screen long enough.

Maybe they even close their eyes for a few seconds then eyes wide open and damn no....let's try again...eyes closed......

Put in card, check balance, mini statement, withdraw cash, check balance, mini statment and remove card.

Insert card 2 of 6.

I'm looking mainly at the ladies on this one!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Put in card, check balance, mini statement, withdraw cash, check balance, mini statment and remove card.

Insert card 2 of 6.

I'm looking mainly at the ladies on this one! "

I'm going to swear now...

I fucking hate that..... you do not do your banking at a cash machine at the supermarket!!!!!

I'm standing behind you, you take card out, I walk forward, you put another card in!!!

I need a lay down now

Oh to have numerous bank accounts!!

» Add a new message to this topic