FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Epilation

Epilation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I usually wax my legs and underarms , but it's quite difficult to do it yourself, soooo I've invested in a good epilater, I've not use one before and I'm now scared

How painful is it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I usually wax my legs and underarms , but it's quite difficult to do it yourself, soooo I've invested in a good epilater, I've not use one before and I'm now scared

How painful is it??"

Its a wee bit nippy at first, but it gets better each time you use it.....

I found after a few uses it was realitivly pain-free.... A long hot bath before use seems to help the hairs release more easily...

"I usually wax my legs and underarms , but it's quite difficult to do it yourself, soooo I've invested in a good epilater, I've not use one before and I'm now scared

How painful is it??

I found after a few uses it was realitivly pain-free.... A long hot bath before use seems to help the hairs release more easily...

"

Are u kidding lol??? I hated it...and im no wimp. Ive had laser hair removal and now that hurts but to be honest you might get on great with it. I can take pain that someone else gives me but not good at doing it to myself so i guess its horses for courses... good luck, hope it works good for u

OUCH!! is all im saying,although its years since I tried epilation so im hoping they're improved objects of torture now

I just wax mine and when I stop crying and the swelling goes down I'm fine

How painful is it??

Are u kidding lol??? I hated it...and im no wimp. Ive had laser hair removal and now that hurts but to be honest you might get on great with it. I can take pain that someone else gives me but not good at doing it to myself so i guess its horses for courses... good luck, hope it works good for u "

haha,,,,Awww C’mon it hurts no more than brushing you bare lags against stinging nettles,,,,

Hey when I was a kid we used to thrash each-others legs with stinging nettle just for laughs,,,

I want to know if anyone has used that ' NO NO' thing for hair removal

"I want to know if anyone has used that ' NO NO' thing for hair removal

"

I've just had to google it

How painful is it??

Are u kidding lol??? I hated it...and im no wimp. Ive had laser hair removal and now that hurts but to be honest you might get on great with it. I can take pain that someone else gives me but not good at doing it to myself so i guess its horses for courses... good luck, hope it works good for u

haha,,,,Awww C’mon it hurts no more than brushing you bare lags against stinging nettles,,,,

Hey when I was a kid we used to thrash each-others legs with stinging nettle just for laughs,,, "

Hurts but the more you use it the less it hurts if you know what I mean...

I have up takes to long....

Just sport the gorilla look now

"I want to know if anyone has used that ' NO NO' thing for hair removal

I've just had to google it "

I’ve read some scathing reviews which basically say it’s little more than a con and the results it gives are well wide of those claimed in the TV adverts…

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I bought an epilator... I did a cm on my leg and gave it away! There's no danger I'm going near my flower with that!!!

"I bought an epilator... I did a cm on my leg and gave it away! There's no danger I'm going near my flower with that!!! "

OMG …. Noooooo-wayyy,

I’d never try one near my nut sack……again

Yikes,,,,,

"I bought an epilator... I did a cm on my leg and gave it away! There's no danger I'm going near my flower with that!!!

OMG …. Noooooo-wayyy,

I’d never try one near my nut sack……again

Yikes,,,,, "

"I bought an epilator... I did a cm on my leg and gave it away! There's no danger I'm going near my flower with that!!! "

lol snap! Bought one years ago. Went upstairs to try it out [OUCH] then ex hubby was annoyed with me as it caused interference with the tv lol Gave it away to a charity shop in the end

oooohyahfuckinbastardthathurtsstopitnowwhyareyoudoingthistomerotinsiliconhellyouevilbastardyou!

And along came its friend veet. Answer the question?

"oooohyahfuckinbastardthathurtsstopitnowwhyareyoudoingthistomerotinsiliconhellyouevilbastardyou!

And along came its friend veet. Answer the question?"

"I bought an epilator... I did a cm on my leg and gave it away! There's no danger I'm going near my flower with that!!!

lol snap! Bought one years ago. Went upstairs to try it out [OUCH] then ex hubby was annoyed with me as it caused interference with the tv lol Gave it away to a charity shop in the end "

The fact that it caused interference with the tv has made me chuckle a couple of times today,I can just imagine the scene "Oi! turn that bloody leg lawnmower off ive lost the footie again!!!" as hes banging on top of the tv

lol snap! Bought one years ago. Went upstairs to try it out [OUCH] then ex hubby was annoyed with me as it caused interference with the tv lol Gave it away to a charity shop in the end

The fact that it caused interference with the tv has made me chuckle a couple of times today,I can just imagine the scene "Oi! turn that bloody leg lawnmower off ive lost the footie again!!!" as hes banging on top of the tv "

lol it was the footie as it happens and he came to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up 'what the f'in hell you doing woman

» Add a new message to this topic