FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tv's / ts transgender

tv's / ts transgender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there what are peoples opinions on guys who say they are straight but still go looking for transgender ?

Do you class them as bi ? straight or secretly gay ?

For me personaly i don't see it as being bi/gay for fancying someone who is post op when they go out an look like a woman 24/7 because that is who they really are an live life as a woman. An that is what would attract you in the first place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea post op are women I don't think anyone could tell the difference between a woman and a post op woman's fanny.

I hope non of that was out of order

[Removed by poster at 19/06/13 06:24:22]

"hi there what are peoples opinions on guys who say they are straight but still go looking for transgender ?

For me personaly i don't see it as being bi/gay for fancying someone who is post op when they go out an look like a woman 24/7 because that is who they really are an live life as a woman. An that is what would attract you in the first place."

That should have said pre op sorry early

mornings an ny brain not functioning properly

"hi there what are peoples opinions on guys who say they are straight but still go looking for transgender ?

For me personaly i don't see it as being bi/gay for fancying someone who is post op when they go out an look like a woman 24/7 because that is who they really are an live life as a woman. An that is what would attract you in the first place.

mornings an ny brain not functioning properly"

Guys meeting PRE OP ts who also meet women are bi males

However they may try to delude themselves . Any male meeting another person who has a cock attached is indulging in same sex activities!

It's no different from having two boxes of Cadbury's dairy milk - one wrapped in brown paper the other in xmas gift wrap. Get the paper off they are both still two boxes if cadbury's dairy milk! Innit

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes but one might have a soft centre, the other might have a couple of nuts.

"Yes but one might have a soft centre, the other might have a couple of nuts. "

Hahahahahaha VERY droll!

However they may try to delude themselves . Any male meeting another person who has a cock attached is indulging in same sex activities!

It's no different from having two boxes of Cadbury's dairy milk - one wrapped in brown paper the other in xmas gift wrap. Get the paper off they are both still two boxes if cadbury's dairy milk! Innit "

It's no different from having two boxes of Cadbury's dairy milk - one wrapped in brown paper the other in xmas gift wrap. Get the paper off they are both still two boxes if cadbury's dairy milk! Innit "

I totally agree with the above poster

The fact is, if a man is specifically seeking sex with a TV/CD his attraction is derived from being able to indulge is same sex activity with another male who happens to be dressed in female clothes….

If the man was truly straight so therefore not interested is same sex activity, he would simply seek sex females,,

A Post-OP TS who has undergone a process of gender correction should no longer be considered TS by anyone but themselves should they even wish too …..

A Pre-OP TS who in still in the process of transition deserves the respect of being addressed with a gender label of their choosing, but any man actively seeking casual sex with a Pre-OP TS while the TS still has male genitalia falls into the same bracket as someone seeking sex with a TV/CD…..i.e. not straight,,,

I'm wiv ya all da way on this one SOXY - a POST op ts - becomes known as a woman in my book (unless of course she specifically said 'no, I wanna ne referred to as a post operative gender realignment person ' - which would be a gob full to keep saying lol)

Was gonna say what Soxy did but she beat me to it!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's a box of Cadbury's Milk Tray and a BAR of Cadbury's Dairy Milk.

Most of them are nice but the hard toffee one is dangerous to my bridge work.

» Add a new message to this topic