FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you?

Do you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question for singles and couples,

Do you enjoy your partner, male for female sleeping with other people.

meaning if your a guy would you like to see your girlfriend getting fucked by another guy or even another woman.

Or if your a woman would you like to see your man fucking another woman or even another man.

I have never liked the thought of my partners in the past being with other people that is just my opinion,

I would never cheat on my partner if I had one again just my choice I am not judging just want people to discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My boyfriend isn't allowed to do anything with another women but he can do stuff with another guys. (cuz its hot) Im allowed to do anything with anyone as long as i tell him. It makes him jealous and horny. Go figure!

That is very interesting, is there any reason why he cant have another woman?

again not judging just a discussion

If I was with a boyfreind I would hate him fucking other women.and I would not feel rite fucking other men.always said that's when I would no longer be on fab or swinging.

I tend to agree, we all think totally different.

I personally like one on ones with women, or 3sums as long as I know there single.

but again others do like it.

I know effectively that is what swinging is but just not my cup of tea

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We've talked about having other sexual partners alone (she has even allowed me a 7 time hall pass i haven't dared begin cashing in yet) but agreed it is hotter and very rewarding when we are together with other people.

We have a regular bi male FB and i have enjoyed watching him shag my wife on numerous occasions (as well as shagging me). It is so much better to share the fun.

If I was to meet someone and start dating I would say goodbye and delete my profile. This is not something I could do with a partner either together and certainly not apart.

"That is very interesting, is there any reason why he cant have another woman?

again not judging just a discussion"

Cuz i get jealous without being horny. I get jealous with the tendency to inflict pain and not the good kind. Besides he said he's not that interested in fucking other woman. (and yes i believe him). He's happy with just me.

With me fucking other men. That's mostly cuz he loves it. I've always been monogamous in all my previous relationships but i very much like it now.

again great answer, this stuff does fascinate me.

as we all think differently and want different thinks I suppose im possibly the boring one,

I just couldn't imagine my self looking at the girl I love and watching another guy fuck her and her enjoy it

listen a lot of men are happy with just one woman,

we can all have a good luck but truthfully if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't cheat and if I did I wouldn't stay with her id have to leave due to the guilt but again that's just me,

and if he enjoys you with other men that's obviously a great thing for your self

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have no issues with my OH playing with other (only nice!) ladies - with or without my presence. I can do same if I want to. Simples - equality I guess

excellent

"again great answer, this stuff does fascinate me.

as we all think differently and want different thinks I suppose im possibly the boring one,

I just couldn't imagine my self looking at the girl I love and watching another guy fuck her and her enjoy it"

It gets even more complicated tho. He my Dom but he's a switch and wants to be cuckholded. He gets off on his cuckholdress cuming.

Im his sub but also Dom him sometimes. I find it very different to cum with people Im not close to. I also think he's being tame with me. Can you see why we get confused about what the others want.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I mainly meet cpls for 3sums, so I'd say that yes the male halves of the cpls definitely like seeing their better halves enjoying themselves. When I've met bi cpls, I always hear a soft and sexy whisper in my ear from the fem saying how hot she finds seeing her fella giving head.

would the single people who would not swing if the have a partner consider themselves a swinger?? or is this just a good and more safe way to meet people just for sex??

I am wondering whether the whole concept of not wanting partner to play with others is borne out of a (unconscious?) fear of losing them?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have no issues with my OH playing with other (only nice!) ladies - with or without my presence. I can do same if I want to. Simples - equality I guess "

this..

works for us also..

"I have no issues with my OH playing with other (only nice!) ladies - with or without my presence. I can do same if I want to. Simples - equality I guess

this..

works for us also.."

To me - well to us -that is what swinging is truly about. And I know he is very selective with his ladies which is important to me and I guess vice versa .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have no issues with my OH playing with other (only nice!) ladies - with or without my presence. I can do same if I want to. Simples - equality I guess

this..

works for us also..To me - well to us -that is what swinging is truly about. And I know he is very selective with his ladies which is important to me and I guess vice versa . "

similar to our mindset..

and we feel it only work as there are no secrets, no insecurities and no jealousy..

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm currently dipping my toe (and other bits) into a FWB type thingy (I refuse to use the "R word") with a vanilla guy. He knows I swing (we've known each other more than a decade and he knows what a slapper I am ). I said the first night I went out with him that I didn't want anything serious and I explained that I lack the monogamy gene (I've cheated on all my significant relationships) so swinging as a single female suits me down to the ground. I'm pretty sure if I were to be in any sort of "R word" I'd enjoy watching my partner with another guy/girl (I love it when I've attended parties with Fab FBs), but not sure if I'd want to swing as a couple with my significant other (were I to have one) as I'm rather selfish and only have myself to please whereas in a couple, both folk have to fancy the person(s) they invite into their bed/front room/hotel room

"....whereas in a couple, both folk have to fancy the person(s) they invite into their bed/front room/hotel room"
and you have a very valid point there. It is quite difficult to fin a four way match especially when you are not just looking for good looks and a quick shag.

this..

works for us also..To me - well to us -that is what swinging is truly about. And I know he is very selective with his ladies which is important to me and I guess vice versa .

similar to our mindset..

and we feel it only work as there are no secrets, no insecurities and no jealousy.."

Spot on

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I enjoy sex with different people. I find on fet and adult sites men expect exclusivity but I'm not in the market for an exclusive relationship at the moment.

Whenever the time comes when I'm in the market for a relationship I won't need the site. I don't like group sex, I'm straight and would not get a kick seeing my partner entwined kissing another woman.

swinging has never just been couples it might have looked like it,

singles can get together in groups,

I like your comment,

I think there are so many people out there who cant be in relationships but they want the fun factor of the sex and the social side with out having to actually be with the person

I am on your side here,

I to would not use this site if I was in a relationship other than to keep in contact with my friend,

a lot of couples on this site seem to think that swinging is only for couples,

which is wrong,

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"I have no issues with my OH playing with other (only nice!) ladies - with or without my presence. I can do same if I want to. Simples - equality I guess "

This works for us also, no hang ups for either of us...

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't really think I'm very normal but watching someone I'm intimate with fucking someone else just makes me want to fuck him more. I have a very vivid memory of such an occasion and I think I may just go have a wank!

"

a lot of couples on this site seem to think that swinging is only for couples,

which is wrong,"

The beauty of Fab is that people use the site as they choose with different preferences and perceptions and for different reasons none which are wrong or right.

I totally agree,

we all have different wants

we all have different likes

its just like when your picking a partner to be with you like them for different reasons you liked other people

its a great thing

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"again great answer, this stuff does fascinate me.

I just couldn't imagine my self looking at the girl I love and watching another guy fuck her and her enjoy it"

It is very interesting seeing everyone's different opinions and feelings.

We both enjoy seeing the other enjoying themselves with other people, or even just knowing they've had a good time when one of us has had a meet alone. We don't love each other less because we play with others, in fact we find it adds a lot. Some of the best sex we've had together is after a meet, we feel very close afterwards

We both find it very sexy seeing the other with someone else, we have also had some amazing threesomes too. No room for the green eyed monster xx

» Add a new message to this topic