FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ian brady

ian brady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Moors murderer wishes to be repatriated to Scotland. This is because in Scotland they do not force feed those on hunger strike, therefore he would be allowed to die. Whereas at present he has been on hunger strike since 1995 and being kept alive by being forcibly fed.

So should he be allowed to move prisons?

I think not. Solely as he has yet to disclose where a young boys remains are and allowed the mother to die without ever knowing what became of her son.

Also a book which is to be published upon his death is purported to contain details of 9 murders, not the 5 he was convicted of. He should be kept alive to the very end and tortured to disclose the information. Also the publishers should be made to hand over any evidence they have. Sick fucks waiting to cash im on this monster

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

Hand over any and all information. Keep him where he is.

Or put him into the normal prison population

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't mean to be pedantic but he is being held in a secure hospital. He is looking to be pronounced sane so he can go back into the general prison population

Then be allowed to die.

I find it strange that he doesn't pull his feeding tube out if he really wants to die

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Saying didly squot

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I doubt very much that after all these years (nearly 50) he would be able to pinpoint the precise location/s of any more bodies that he disposed of.....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I havent heard about the book. Is that his book or someone else's?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I havent heard about the book. Is that his book or someone else's?"

The book has been written with his participation. Apparently he gave the writer an envelope to be opened on the event of his death. This letter contains the details. The police have raided the writers home/office but as yet can't find it. If this is the case the author should be done for perverting the course of justice.

He shouldn't be allowed to move, he should be made to stay where he is. He hasn't got the right to choose when to die. He took that right away the minute he took those poor kids lives away and left behind a trail of distruction! Let him rot...

"He shouldn't be allowed to move, he should be made to stay where he is. He hasn't got the right to choose when to die. He took that right away the minute he took those poor kids lives away and left behind a trail of distruction! Let him rot... "

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"He shouldn't be allowed to move, he should be made to stay where he is. He hasn't got the right to choose when to die. He took that right away the minute he took those poor kids lives away and left behind a trail of distruction! Let him rot... "

agree an with the rest of em too

By *rumCoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Don't mean to be pedantic but he is being held in a secure hospital. He is looking to be pronounced sane so he can go back into the general prison population

Then be allowed to die.

I find it strange that he doesn't pull his feeding tube out if he really wants to die"

Er, because he's being *force* fed ?

» Add a new message to this topic