FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Andy Murray

Andy Murray

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am warming to him since his emotional win at last year's US Open, and on a good day, with decent hair and clothes, he can be quite dashing.

And he has a lush body!

Anyone else a fan?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I think ever since he made the Wimbledon final last year he has started to show more of a personality. I watched the exhibition match today that was on after the Queens final and he was really enjoying himself. I think he just took a long time to come out of his shell a bit so more people are warming to him now.

But saying that, I can't stand him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He is a credit to his hometown of dunblane and a credit to scotland. Well done andy murray. Roll on wimbledon

I like the guy.....

I think anyone who watched his reaction while the Mock The Week team were ripping the piss about his Wimbledon final speech last year could see the guy has a great sense of humour….

He was sat in the shows audience not long after the Olympics and you could see he was totally different bloke off court…

I like him and I hope he does well this year…

My son played on the same junior circuit and anyone who knows him say hes a lovely guy with a great soh..public perception is often skewed..i also owned a pub next to the spurs ground and everyone involved with the clud said the same thing that a certain big eared individual who advertised crisps was an absolute twat

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am warming to him since his emotional win at last year's US Open, and on a good day, with decent hair and clothes, he can be quite dashing.

And he has a lush body!

Anyone else a fan?

"

Nope, can't stand him, I think hes a twat.

Hes freaks me out odd looking bloke

He is one of those odd looking gents that I find appealing, along with Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Owen Wilson, etc. etc...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He is one of those odd looking gents that I find appealing, along with Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Owen Wilson, etc. etc...

"

I find a dose of the clap more appealing, but we can't all be the same.

Indeedy!

However, he has not tempted me enough to make me want to watch him play at Wimbledon. No one has since John McEnroe.

He has really come out of his shell and is one hell of a player the exibition game was great! Laughed so hard!

» Add a new message to this topic