FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face photos.

Face photos.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever chatted to someone purely on the fact their profile suited you and also they had a lovely figure too. Yet when they sent you a far photo you weren't attracted anymore? If so how did you reply and would your reply still be the same even if a meet wasn't on the cards at the time anyway?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats why face pic is the first thing i ask for.. saves wasting time

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Only once. Now if they don't have a face pic In public or show me one early on I don't get chatting. X

"thats why face pic is the first thing i ask for.. saves wasting time "

I agree and always send a face picture but it works both ways...

I would never agree to meet anyone without seeing a face pic. For me there has to be a physical attraction, no matter how good the chat is. I know a lot of people say personality is just as important and I agree to a certain degree, but this is a swinging site and at the end of the day where people meet up for sex. I can't do that with someone I'm not attracted to.

"Only once. Now if they don't have a face pic In public or show me one early on I don't get chatting. X "

What was your reaction that time. Did you tell that person after complimenting their figure that you weren't interested because of their face? How did you leave it with them?

"I would never agree to meet anyone without seeing a face pic. For me there has to be a physical attraction, no matter how good the chat is. I know a lot of people say personality is just as important and I agree to a certain degree, but this is a swinging site and at the end of the day where people meet up for sex. I can't do that with someone I'm not attracted to."

How true

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's why I always carry my paper bag. Plus it tastes nice inside.

"It's why I always carry my paper bag. Plus it tastes nice inside. "

Doesn't that make licking the window tricky?

Is that a McDonald's paper bag lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Face pics are a must for me too. I did chat with a guy once who refused to send me one, saying he'd been told he was good-looking and that should be enough for me. So I stopped chatting to him.

I have been sent face pics after requesting them and had to say 'I'm sorry but not for me'. They usually take it OK.

"thats why face pic is the first thing i ask for.. saves wasting time "

"Face pics are a must for me too. I did chat with a guy once who refused to send me one, saying he'd been told he was good-looking and that should be enough for me. So I stopped chatting to him.

I have been sent face pics after requesting them and had to say 'I'm sorry but not for me'. They usually take it OK. "

But did you spend half your time saying how could they looked physically beforehand and do you still chat to that person?

"Face pics are a must for me too. I did chat with a guy once who refused to send me one, saying he'd been told he was good-looking and that should be enough for me. So I stopped chatting to him.

I have been sent face pics after requesting them and had to say 'I'm sorry but not for me'. They usually take it OK.

But did you spend half your time saying how could they looked physically beforehand and do you still chat to that person?"

No and no.

Kent

"Only once. Now if they don't have a face pic In public or show me one early on I don't get chatting. X

What was your reaction that time. Did you tell that person after complimenting their figure that you weren't interested because of their face? How did you leave it with them?"

I don't tend to compliment men on their figures but he had a decent physique and facially looked like a crack head. Hahaha. Terrible shame it was. But yeah I just said sorry your not my cup of tea. X

But did you spend half your time saying how could they looked physically beforehand and do you still chat to that person?"

Never pay too many compliments or commit yourself before you see a face pic is my advice. Saying no won't be so hard then!

It's not just face pic that can put one off as I have been turned down for being au naturale!

I believe in showing all to avoid surprises, better being turned down now than for the gent to say no and leave during a meet!

D x

"Only once. Now if they don't have a face pic In public or show me one early on I don't get chatting. X

What was your reaction that time. Did you tell that person after complimenting their figure that you weren't interested because of their face? How did you leave it with them?

I don't tend to compliment men on their figures but he had a decent physique and facially looked like a crack head. Hahaha. Terrible shame it was. But yeah I just said sorry your not my cup of tea. X"

That's the kind of situation I get in see and not only is it annoying, but awkward too. I'll get chatting to a woman and everything is going fine and I see her body pics and I complement them and then I get a face photo and it isn't too my liking. Then I am thinking how do I turn my interest away without them thinking its their face. Also at times I think am I being too picky as my luck with women isn't good at all. So I should take whatever i can get.

I don't tend to compliment men on their figures but he had a decent physique and facially looked like a crack head. Hahaha. Terrible shame it was. But yeah I just said sorry your not my cup of tea. X

That's the kind of situation I get in see and not only is it annoying, but awkward too. I'll get chatting to a woman and everything is going fine and I see her body pics and I complement them and then I get a face photo and it isn't too my liking. Then I am thinking how do I turn my interest away without them thinking its their face. Also at times I think am I being too picky as my luck with women isn't good at all. So I should take whatever i can get."

Would you really want to meet someone where there is no attraction

We always want to see a pic at the start, As shallow as it sounds, there is little point in wasting time getting to know about people if you are not going to be attracted to them.

That's the kind of situation I get in see and not only is it annoying, but awkward too. I'll get chatting to a woman and everything is going fine and I see her body pics and I complement them and then I get a face photo and it isn't too my liking. Then I am thinking how do I turn my interest away without them thinking its their face. Also at times I think am I being too picky as my luck with women isn't good at all. So I should take whatever i can get.

Would you really want to meet someone where there is no attraction"

Of course not. But is there such a thing as being too picky?

But how many of you ladies send a face picture back after the first message (if you are vaguely interested of course)?

Of course not. But is there such a thing as being too picky?"

Picky no just a bit choosy

Kent

That's the kind of situation I get in see and not only is it annoying, but awkward too. I'll get chatting to a woman and everything is going fine and I see her body pics and I complement them and then I get a face photo and it isn't too my liking. Then I am thinking how do I turn my interest away without them thinking its their face. Also at times I think am I being too picky as my luck with women isn't good at all. So I should take whatever i can get."

If you aren't attracted then you aren't being picky. 'Taking whatever you can get' sounds a bit desperate. I wouldn't go with someone I didn't find attractive just for the hell of it.

In Your Bush

"It's why I always carry my paper bag. Plus it tastes nice inside.

Doesn't that make licking the window tricky? "

No, I don't make them wear one too

Picky no just a bit choosy "

Too choosy then, such a thing?

"But how many of you ladies send a face picture back after the first message (if you are vaguely interested of course)?"

I save time by having on my profile. If they ask for a face pic I know they haven't read the profile.

"But how many of you ladies send a face picture back after the first message (if you are vaguely interested of course)?"

I will if he's local and I fancy the pants off him

Yup

It worked out ok

I do if I am interested.

"Also at times I think am I being too picky as my luck with women isn't good at all. So I should take whatever i can get."

Ermmmm...that just reads wrong to me.

I wouldn't get naked with someone I wasn't attracted to.

That might sound harsh, but there has to be a certain degree of fuckability for me.

In Your Bush

"It's why I always carry my paper bag. Plus it tastes nice inside.

Is that a McDonald's paper bag lol"

Ah hello, I didn't recognise you, Im not bagged up

Too choosy then, such a thing?"

For me if there is an attraction I send a face pic if there isnt I juat say a polite no thank you x

I always send a face pic with my first message it saves a lot of time and I think it proves I'm not fake

I stipulate it straight out on my profile.

I like to know who I'm chatting too

Too choosy then, such a thing?

For me if there is an attraction I send a face pic if there isnt I juat say a polite no thank you x"

Just wanted to know of anyone has done that after complementing the other persons figure?

In Your Bush

"It's not just face pic that can put one off as I have been turned down for being au naturale!

I believe in showing all to avoid surprises, better being turned down now than for the gent to say no and leave during a meet!

D x"

"Can I see a face pic?"

"No but check out this hairy beaver"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I would never agree to meet anyone without seeing a face pic. For me there has to be a physical attraction, no matter how good the chat is. I know a lot of people say personality is just as important and I agree to a certain degree, but this is a swinging site and at the end of the day where people meet up for sex. I can't do that with someone I'm not attracted to."

Yeap attraction is a very big must for me!

Kent

I don't see the big deal tbh. If someone doesn't show you a face pic straight away and has a good body they have to be prepared to not be everyone's choice when they show a face pic.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

"I don't see the big deal tbh. If someone doesn't show you a face pic straight away and has a good body they have to be prepared to not be everyone's choice when they show a face pic.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

"

Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult

I guess one of the hazards of being a crossdresser on a site like this is it's quite common to have people contact me with a misguided notion that I will attempt to achieve some kind of facially feminine appearance ……

All to often I find myself replying to messages reiterating what is already made perfectly clear in the opening lines of my profile……

Personally I don’t give a bats crap about how someone looks facially….

I’m only attracted to sexually compatible people regardless of their looks, creed, race or body shape and or any other defining feature that may influence the choice of others…

Although I'm not to fond of smaller cocks..... Sorry if that makes me sound like a whore…. But there it is,,,

Pussy pics are only sent when I am quite certain I would meet the gent, after exchanging sufficient face, body, cock and even hand pics (I have a thing for hands).

Hence it is a blow to be turned down because I am au naturale.

However I appreciate it us not everyone's cup of tea, so it is no big deal.

Kent

"I don't see the big deal tbh. If someone doesn't show you a face pic straight away and has a good body they have to be prepared to not be everyone's choice when they show a face pic.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult "

I'm sure people have turned you down for similar. And me. And everyone else on here.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Gregs cream buns... Yum

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult "

Fabswingers is not a dating site. The majority of people here will be aware that there has to be some sort of attraction before we disrobe, so a polite 'thanks but you're not really my type' should suffice. It doesn't mean they are ugly, it means they're not your type.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Best thing is to be honest and if they cant handle it when you have had a lucky escape x

" Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult "

Just be polite and tell them sorry, they're not for you. We can't all fancy everyone who messages us and that's something we all expect on a site like this. Good luck

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult

Best thing is to be honest and if they cant handle it when you have had a lucky escape x"

Get called and will have a reputation as a time waster than as I praised them before hand. Also has anyone here carried on a conversation after saying no thank you and do people only send face pics when they want a meet as saying "no" to someone when it wasn't even on the cards may seem even more awkward.

" Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult

Just be polite and tell them sorry, they're not for you. We can't all fancy everyone who messages us and that's something we all expect on a site like this. Good luck "

Thank you. May I practice on you? Lol.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Best thing is to be honest and if they cant handle it when you have had a lucky escape x

Get called and will have a reputation as a time waster than as I praised them before hand. Also has anyone here carried on a conversation after saying no thank you and do people only send face pics when they want a meet as saying "no" to someone when it wasn't even on the cards may seem even more awkward."

To be honest we only meet people we are interested and like the look of x

Kent

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Get called and will have a reputation as a time waster than as I praised them before hand. Also has anyone here carried on a conversation after saying no thank you and do people only send face pics when they want a meet as saying "no" to someone when it wasn't even on the cards may seem even more awkward."

So put on your profile that you won't respond to anyone who doesn't attach a face pic with their first message.

Change your style of message so you aren't OTT about complimenting people's physique then you won't get yourself in that situation.

Anyone that calls you a time waster if you say no thanks after a couple of messages is a bit daft.

And no I tend not to continue messages with people I turn down.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Get called and will have a reputation as a time waster than as I praised them before hand. Also has anyone here carried on a conversation after saying no thank you and do people only send face pics when they want a meet as saying "no" to someone when it wasn't even on the cards may seem even more awkward.

So put on your profile that you won't respond to anyone who doesn't attach a face pic with their first message.

Change your style of message so you aren't OTT about complimenting people's physique then you won't get yourself in that situation.

Anyone that calls you a time waster if you say no thanks after a couple of messages is a bit daft.

And no I tend not to continue messages with people I turn down. "

Wise words from a wise woman. Was wondering though if you think someone is friendly on the forums so you talk to them. If their face pic isn't to your liking should you handle it The same way and should contact stop then too?

My profile requests a face pic with a message, then if they arent what Im looking for I decline politely. No pic, no reply

" Suppose I over think things and/or I have too bigger heart about these sort of things as I wouldn't like to tell someone they aren't my cup of tea just because of their face. Unless there is a way to word it so its not an insult

Just be polite and tell them sorry, they're not for you. We can't all fancy everyone who messages us and that's something we all expect on a site like this. Good luck

Thank you. May I practice on you? Lol. "

Cheeky lol If they tell you you're a time waster after just chatting then it just means they can't take no for an answer and you shouldn't take it to heart. I've had men who kept chatting after I've said no but I've stuck to my decision. If they become a pain and keep hassling I then block them. Some good advice from another poster on here is to put on your profile you need to see a face pic first. Good luck

Cheeky lol If they tell you you're a time waster after just chatting then it just means they can't take no for an answer and you shouldn't take it to heart. I've had men who kept chatting after I've said no but I've stuck to my decision. If they become a pain and keep hassling I then block them. Some good advice from another poster on here is to put on your profile you need to see a face pic first. Good luck"

How do you know in cheeky . You haven't seen my cheeks lol. What I am trying to get at is. If you speak to a regular forum user and then chat to them privately and they show you a face photo and you don't like it. Can you reply and say "no thank you" and still chat to them?

Are you hoping they read it here so you won't have to do the dirty work?

;)

No I haven't. I always get a face within the first half dozen messages or I just stop the convo..

"I guess one of the hazards of being a crossdresser on a site like this is it's quite common to have people contact me with a misguided notion that I will attempt to achieve some kind of facially feminine appearance ……

All to often I find myself replying to messages reiterating what is already made perfectly clear in the opening lines of my profile……

Personally I don’t give a bats crap about how someone looks facially….

I’m only attracted to sexually compatible people regardless of their looks, creed, race or body shape and or any other defining feature that may influence the choice of others…

Although I'm not to fond of smaller cocks..... Sorry if that makes me sound like a whore…. But there it is,,,

"

" How do you know in cheeky . You haven't seen my cheeks lol. What I am trying to get at is. If you speak to a regular forum user and then chat to them privately and they show you a face photo and you don't like it. Can you reply and say "no thank you" and still chat to them? "

lol Yes, of course you can still chat to them if they're happy to do so. Nothing wrong with that. Not all message on here have to lead to meeting someone for fun. I've met someone in Aberystwyth several times over the last few years for lunch and nothing more than that.

"Are you hoping they read it here so you won't have to do the dirty work?

;)"

No. Have done it with someone off the forums and now we don't speak as ice they sent me a photo. I couldn't think of a way to say I ain't interested. I have also had one who just sent me a face pic during a normal conversation without me saying anything. Then both conversations stopped as I couldn't think of a reply to give them. I just don't want that to happen to a forum user. Secondly I think it has happened to me. So I know how bad it feels to he rejected just by going by a face photo.

" How do you know in cheeky . You haven't seen my cheeks lol. What I am trying to get at is. If you speak to a regular forum user and then chat to them privately and they show you a face photo and you don't like it. Can you reply and say "no thank you" and still chat to them?

lol Yes, of course you can still chat to them if they're happy to do so. Nothing wrong with that. Not all message on here have to lead to meeting someone for fun. I've met someone in Aberystwyth several times over the last few years for lunch and nothing more than that. "

That's where I struggle. I don't know how to go from seeing a photo I dislike into chatting about other things.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't answer messages without a face pic...or one on the profile. If I'm interested I send one back with my initial reply. If I initiate contact with someone I send a face pic.

I had a all night meet last night and she did not have a clue what i looked like and never asked .. Strange i know but it went well xx

Kent

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Wise words from a wise woman. Was wondering though if you think someone is friendly on the forums so you talk to them. If their face pic isn't to your liking should you handle it The same way and should contact stop then too?"

Well that depends doesn't it. I've spoken to a lot of forum users via pm about different things, some I've never seen their face pics as no intention of meeting. One or two I've made arrangements with to meet/have met. But if you don't find someone attractive then just say so in the nicest way you can. You could say 'I'm sorry but your just not what I'm looking for but I'd like it if we could still chat now and then?'

It's the risk you take by complimenting someone's body without seeing a face pic

Cheeky lol If they tell you you're a time waster after just chatting then it just means they can't take no for an answer and you shouldn't take it to heart. I've had men who kept chatting after I've said no but I've stuck to my decision. If they become a pain and keep hassling I then block them. Some good advice from another poster on here is to put on your profile you need to see a face pic first. Good luck

How do you know in cheeky . You haven't seen my cheeks lol. What I am trying to get at is. If you speak to a regular forum user and then chat to them privately and they show you a face photo and you don't like it. Can you reply and say "no thank you" and still chat to them? "

I have spoke to people in the forum and in private x I have had a few face pics and not what I expected but still talk ti them x

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

Wise words from a wise woman. Was wondering though if you think someone is friendly on the forums so you talk to them. If their face pic isn't to your liking should you handle it The same way and should contact stop then too?

Well that depends doesn't it. I've spoken to a lot of forum users via pm about different things, some I've never seen their face pics as no intention of meeting. One or two I've made arrangements with to meet/have met. But if you don't find someone attractive then just say so in the nicest way you can. You could say 'I'm sorry but your just not what I'm looking for but I'd like it if we could still chat now and then?'

It's the risk you take by complimenting someone's body without seeing a face pic "

Wishing I was as wise as the people in this forum.

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

It's the risk you take by complimenting someone's body without seeing a face pic

Wishing I was as wise as the people in this forum. "

It takes experience trust us x

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

It takes experience trust us x"

Would love to talk about that and more with you, but not allowed to message you

I tend to try and view face pics early on as ive been disappointed before when ive seen them...

Body off bay watch

Face off crime watch

It takes experience trust us x

Would love to talk about that and more with you, but not allowed to message you "

Ok will take filter off

» Add a new message to this topic