FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotels Meets

Hotels Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hotel meets…Fun and exciting and neutral territory Are they better than home or clubs meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, they are my ideal location. Clean, neutral, anonymous.

"Yes, they are my ideal location. Clean, neutral, anonymous."

For some reason they are looked down upon...cant think why

"Yes, they are my ideal location. Clean, neutral, anonymous.

For some reason they are looked down upon...cant think why

"

People have personal preferences!

As many as there are that don't enjoy them - there'll be as many that do!

Just like clubs, homes and outdoor fun!

Horses for courses!!

I've been called a horse a few times , luckily allowed into hotels and clubs still

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

In a hotel meet we dont need to give our address so maintain our privacy. We know where we are going is going to be clean and to be honest its a break from home, kids etc.

Mrs

"In a hotel meet we dont need to give our address so maintain our privacy. We know where we are going is going to be clean and to be honest its a break from home, kids etc.

Mrs

"

Exactly the same as this. We have friends houses that we do visit now but every first meet for us has been in a hotel.

I only meet at hotels for fun, and I always have fun.

And can have a big Qween Sized bed in some hotels...room for all

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Unfortunately the cynical among is tend to equate hotel meets with people who are cheating and so can't accommodate in their own home.

I have had hotel meets before and they have been fun nit then I used to not overthrowny meets

evesham

Over think

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Unfortunately the cynical among is tend to equate hotel meets with people who are cheating and so can't accommodate in their own home.

I have had hotel meets before and they have been fun nit then I used to not overthrowny meets "

Wgythatevrr she shaid

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"Unfortunately the cynical among is tend to equate hotel meets with people who are cheating and so can't accommodate in their own home.

I have had hotel meets before and they have been fun nit then I used to not overthrowny meets "

I see nothing wrong with hotel meets and do have them sometimes. People can't accommodate for many reasons - for me it's I have housemates and don;t want to parade my meets in fornt of them. Although this situation is changing in the next couple of months when I get my own place and then it will be PARTY TIME!

evesham

I have had hotel meets before and they have been fun nit then I used to not overthrowny meets

Wgythatevrr she shaid "

Fuck off

I have a hotel fetish so hotels all the way for me!!! t

"I have a hotel fetish so hotels all the way for me!!! t"

in what way a fetish !!

Hotel meets are the preference for myself and my husband when we play as singles or as a couple. We can accomodate but choose not to. We have both been accused of lying when we say our respective other halves are aware but want to meet in hotels....as you can guess, these folk don't get invited for meets!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wgythatevrr she shaid

Fuck off "

Ooh err matron

I would go far as saying my best meets have mostly been in hotels

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel...

"I have a hotel fetish so hotels all the way for me!!! t

in what way a fetish !! "

They just really get me going... sexual adrenalin... The crisp white sheets .. the locked door.. anything goes.. locked away for hours on end with nothing to do but fuck

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel... "
This

"I have a hotel fetish so hotels all the way for me!!! t

in what way a fetish !!

They just really get me going... sexual adrenalin... The crisp white sheets .. the locked door.. anything goes.. locked away for hours on end with nothing to do but fuck"

How beautifully expressed

By *obnessMan  over a year ago

york

I guess that means more expensive than a premier inn? Off the subject. All the rooms are the same. Just booked one in cornwall. £80. Just booked one manchester airport. £29.

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel... "
you never know I got treated to a night in a fancy hotel by a guy that works on the rigs dinner champagne the works it was amazing

Hotels turn me on. And i dont mean a premier inn or a traveledge. A classy hotel in Kensington..the thought of ruining those crisp new sheets..the thought of going away to our own room to do as we wish..

...god! Its been a while now too

I've only had two hotel meets. Majority of mine are at their home or mine! Suits me..

...thats my ideal meet. Not met anyone off fab yet in this way. But my search still goes on..

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel... you never know I got treated to a night in a fancy hotel by a guy that works on the rigs dinner champagne the works it was amazing "

Lucky lady

evesham

"I guess that means more expensive than a premier inn? Off the subject. All the rooms are the same. Just booked one in cornwall. £80. Just booked one manchester airport. £29. "

Price will depend on location, occupancy, time of year and if any special event are happening in the area.

evesham

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel...

...thats my ideal meet. Not met anyone off fab yet in this way. But my search still goes on..

"

Take cheeky x

All hoteals are fine...its the action that happens inside that counts

"I've only had two hotel meets. Majority of mine are at their home or mine! Suits me.. "

now im changing my mind

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel... you never know I got treated to a night in a fancy hotel by a guy that works on the rigs dinner champagne the works it was amazing

Lucky lady "

the sex was pretty amazing as well mind he was only 27 and had been away for 3 weeks so I was a very happy bunny

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Hotels are my chosen way of meeting, as I don't accommodate and am not always comfortable going to someone elses house. Most hotels are tailormade for sexy meets. Unfortunately I've found most Premier Inns have all doors passcard operated, which is no good for gangbangs.

Late rooms! (The site - not ones that turn up after you need them!!)

Some great bargains ! Had an epic foursome in a very posh hotel suite in the centre of Cardiff - king sized bed, leather sofa, 60" plasma, free wine - for £79 instead of £495.

Company wasn't bad either!!!

"Hotels are my chosen way of meeting, as I don't accommodate and am not always comfortable going to someone elses house. Most hotels are tailormade for sexy meets. Unfortunately I've found most Premier Inns have all doors passcard operated, which is no good for gangbangs. "

Yes those damn cards...so awkward to smuggle "guests" in

I like hotel meets so long as the other people show up otherwise they can be frustrating. Iv never been to a club so i have no say on them. House meets you feel secure cos its familiar territory. But i prefer the fun of hotels and not knowing if next doors listening in lol

Hotel meets make me feel more minxy and I end up with a sore chin, because I worry about the noise

"Late rooms! (The site - not ones that turn up after you need them!!)

Some great bargains ! Had an epic foursome in a very posh hotel suite in the centre of Cardiff - king sized bed, leather sofa, 60" plasma, free wine - for £79 instead of £495.

Company wasn't bad either!!! "

I'd love to find rooms like this. Whenever I use Laterooms its astronomical prices for mediocre rooms.

happy to do home or hotels. Hotels help maintain privacy as others have mentioned, and therefore help ease any issues.

Plus it stops my nosey neighbours asking me questions when i'm putting my bins out

I've never had a hotel meet because I find it scary.. I've been to one for a gangbang but that was with people I knew well..

I pretty much only meet at clubs. Xxx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Not for me thanks. I have my ceiling hooks, brackets, chair etc all set up in the comfort of my own home. All my toys and paraphernalia are to hand.

I provide a hot shower after, new toothbrush and food and drink. My playmates are longstanding and treated to a warm welcome as anyone invited into my home.

I have a washer and dryer to launder, my house is always show house ready so don't feel stressed using Mr Sheen, Harpic, Shake n Vac etc.

Naturally, there are those unable to accommodate who choose to ignore my profile and ask for hotel meets. When I'm bored I agree to their request to a hotel meet, provided it's the Ritz, Claridges, Dorchester or at a push Marriott Park Lane with limo pick up...still waiting, flipping timewasters!

London

"happy to do home or hotels. Hotels help maintain privacy as others have mentioned, and therefore help ease any issues.

Plus it stops my nosey neighbours asking me questions when i'm putting my bins out "

I never understand this nosey neighbour arguement. Do strangers really ask about the comings and goings in your house?!!

"Hotel meets make me feel more minxy and I end up with a sore chin, because I worry about the noise "

Even I get noisy in a hotel...let myself go

"happy to do home or hotels. Hotels help maintain privacy as others have mentioned, and therefore help ease any issues.

Plus it stops my nosey neighbours asking me questions when i'm putting my bins out

I never understand this nosey neighbour arguement. Do strangers really ask about the comings and goings in your house?!! "

When I lived in cities, no one batted an eyelid.

Picture the nosey neighbour in Harry Enfield and Chums, and that's the old dear across the road.

"Naturally, there are those unable to accommodate who choose to ignore my profile and ask for hotel meets. When I'm bored I agree to their request to a hotel meet, provided it's the Ritz, Claridges, Dorchester or at a push Marriott Park Lane with limo pick up...still waiting, flipping timewasters! "

One day someone with a hotel loyalty card will say yes. If you turn him down let me know so I can accept.

London

"I've never had a hotel meet because I find it scary.. I've been to one for a gangbang but that was with people I knew well..

I pretty much only meet at clubs. Xxx"

Many have posted about going to hotels to meet to find the man has turned up with a group of friends; they've not fancied them but felt obliged to play etc.

Each to their own. Beauty of sites like this: birds of a feather...

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I never understand this nosey neighbour arguement. Do strangers really ask about the comings and goings in your house?!! "

You should see the comings and goings at my neighbour's! But they're annoying loud freaks.

"I have a thing at the moment where i want a pretty woman experience....in an expensive hotel.....i know it will never happen..I have just never been taken to a fancy hotel...

Take cheeky x "

...true though. As i cant accomodate i have to make up for it somehow (note to self: write that on my profile)

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Oh I love hotel meets. When i first started seeing my partner we'd mostly meet at hotels, as neither of us could accommodate at the time. My favourite was/is a hotel in Bradford city centre which, although it's similarly priced to your Premier Inns, Travelodge etc, is a boutique hotel with individually designed rooms and quirky fixtures and fittings. You might get a room with a double shower cubicle or one with a roll top bath. You might get a four poster bed or a stylish Japanese style low bed. However I fell out with the place slightly - because of the wifi! I would get to the hotel quite early, and I would often stay till checkout time the next day, with my laptop and chatrooms for company when my lover wasn't there - and we also wanted to do a cam show on occasion. The wifi just didn't work in some rooms. One night the receptionist gave me a handful of room keys and said I was free to go into them all to see if the wifi worked in any of them. It didn't.

So now if I know I'm going to be there a while I will book at the Jury's Inn in Bradford, which is perfectly nice but just doesn't feel special.

"Hotel meets…..... "

If needs must!

» Add a new message to this topic