FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters. So many around. How would you define a time-waster?

Time wasters. So many around. How would you define a time-waster?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have so many excellent, reliable friends on here.

But, so many guys (what's wrong with them?), and occasionally couples play happily on-line and then when it comes to the meet, a granny is ill or a close friend has suddenly died. Who are they kidding?

But there must be so many more examples. What's your experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I wouldn't class someone a time waster unless I actually went out to meet them and they didn't show.

I think a lot of people on here probably like the banter and chatting etc but when it comes to the crunch get cold feet. This was nearly me before my first meet I was shitting myself! Lol. X

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I wouldn't class someone a time waster unless I actually went out to meet them and they didn't show.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone who starts a new thread instead of reading one of the bazillion other threads started on the same subject this month?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A time waster on here is someone who arranges to meet then doesn't turn up. Although I suppose you could class someone who cancels short notice as a time waster, unless you have actually left the house or arranged baby sitters they haven't actually wasted any time. I mean, you at least know not to meet them, so have benefited from the encounter.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Someone who starts a new thread instead of reading one of the bazillion other threads started on the same subject this month? "
Does that go all the constant repeated other subjects too?

"Someone who starts a new thread instead of reading one of the bazillion other threads started on the same subject this month? "

oooooooh get you grumpy! maybe they hav'nt got the time to read a bazillion threads on here.......they would probably died of boredom before they got a chance to post if they had

I agree its when you get a no show

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We have so many excellent, reliable friends on here.

But, so many guys (what's wrong with them?), and occasionally couples play happily on-line and then when it comes to the meet, a granny is ill or a close friend has suddenly died. Who are they kidding?

But there must be so many more examples. What's your experience."

my experience is that people are very quick to throw out the word "timewaster"... because it releases them of any blame,

oh i am the victim... truly...

if you would have been online anyway, thats not really having time wasted since you would have been here...

timewasting for me is something where I would be doing something else i wouldn't be doing anyway...

so say... a meet not turning up, or going out of your way....

"Someone who starts a new thread instead of reading one of the bazillion other threads started on the same subject this month?

oooooooh get you grumpy! maybe they hav'nt got the time to read a bazillion threads on here.......they would probably died of boredom before they got a chance to post if they had

I agree its when you get a no show "

I'm in evil, cheeky mood- couldn't help myself

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I know where you're coming from on this. But can you think of something original to start with. Buggered if i can. Lol

Dave

"Someone who starts a new thread instead of reading one of the bazillion other threads started on the same subject this month?

I agree its when you get a no show

I'm in evil, cheeky mood- couldn't help myself "

Turn that frown upside down

If that lovely Americanism does'nt sort your mood out then nothing will........did'nt say it would make your mood better though

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wouldn't class someone a time waster unless I actually went out to meet them and they didn't show.

"

This. Although maybe also someone on cam who says they'll wank for me but never do so I'm sitting there, tea getting cold, missing the news, trying to peer down the bottom of the screen, typing one handed...for ages and ages and ages..

"

Turn that frown upside down

If that lovely Americanism does'nt sort your mood out then nothing will........did'nt say it would make your mood better though"

Americanisms usually make me want to stab someone in the face....with a chainsaw

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

This. Although maybe also someone on cam who says they'll wank for me but never do so I'm sitting there, tea getting cold, missing the news, trying to peer down the bottom of the screen, typing one handed...for ages and ages and ages.. "

LMAOooooo!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"We have so many excellent, reliable friends on here.

But there must be so many more examples. What's your experience."

Don't know about anyone else's definition but if I feel I have expended time pointlessly on someone I consider them a timewaster. It's MY time after all which was wasted so it's MY call.

For me a time waster is anyone who don't turn up for a meet without letting me know before hand

I have no problem with people deciding not to meet me, even if its been arranged, so long as they let me know before hand, I don't think that's to much to ask

» Add a new message to this topic