FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > catching out fakes

catching out fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all despise them and some of us enjoy catching them out. For example photos where the wall socket is foreign etc. Doesn't meant is is a fake but often it is.

Whats the best way you could have caught a fake out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We all despise them and some of us enjoy catching them out. For example photos where the wall socket is foreign etc. Doesn't meant is is a fake but often it is.

Whats the best way you could have caught a fake out?"

I can't tell whose fake without licking them !

Did someone mention licking flakes? I'm shopping- might have to buy some

Ive never looked at a plug socket in a pic!

I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily.

i use a reverse search program to check out whether photos have been stolen from somewhere on the net , its called Tineye , you download , Tineye then just right click on any photo and it will show u where/if it has been used on the internet before

found tineye not always to be successful though! by which I mean I knew a photo had come from somewhere else on web and tineye didnt locate it

dont get it as much on this site but a previous one, used to get 'females' chatting to me, knew they were fakes because of the words they used and how they asked things

"found tineye not always to be successful though! by which I mean I knew a photo had come from somewhere else on web and tineye didnt locate it"
fair1 but its a helpful aid , often 6th sense tells you something isnt right

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily."
why do men do that are they to tight to buy some Pringles or have very small dicks??

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

A 'couple' who sent me pictures of 'her' which were actually pictures I had taken of another lady off Fab !

When I said I knew the lady in the photos 'they' said I was mistaken till i told 'them' I wasnt because I took them...

'They' left the site ten mins later

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily. why do men do that are they to tight to buy some Pringles or have very small dicks??"

Mmmm I have my own Pringles

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I saw some cheeky git using my pics.

"A 'couple' who sent me pictures of 'her' which were actually pictures I had taken of another lady off Fab !

When I said I knew the lady in the photos 'they' said I was mistaken till i told 'them' I wasnt because I took them...

'They' left the site ten mins later "

What's the chances of that happening, bet they were gutted.

"A 'couple' who sent me pictures of 'her' which were actually pictures I had taken of another lady off Fab !

'They' left the site ten mins later "

Ha classic busted moment

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a guy on here who nicked a load of my wording and phrases off my profile. I'm assuming he is real enough just not quite bright enough to think of something himself, so in that respect, his profile is a good percentage fake.

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily. why do men do that are they to tight to buy some Pringles or have very small dicks??

Mmmm I have my own Pringles "

me to but I use the small tons .. Lol

"When I saw some cheeky git using my pics. "

some guy did that to me last week,put my pic as his avatar and then posted in here ......admin were fab and sorted it

I use google reverse or tineye on pics I think are web lifted,I realise people may be on various sites but some pics I get sent are beyond belief

"There's a guy on here who nicked a load of my wording and phrases off my profile. I'm assuming he is real enough just not quite bright enough to think of something himself, so in that respect, his profile is a good percentage fake. "

take it as a compliment as he couldn't think it up himself and you still have the advantage cos you have the ability to rework your profile, he doesnt

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily. why do men do that are they to tight to buy some Pringles or have very small dicks??

Mmmm I have my own Pringles "

Guess im true to the slogan once you pop you can't stop

Don't get me wrong I know people sometimes can end up wasting time for many reasons, so I guess anything that helps reduces that has to be a positive thing....

But to be honest if I felt someone was so suspicious that one of their primary objective was to immediately enlist surveillance techniques attempting to establish if I was fake or genuine,,,,,

I would not be meeting them…!!!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I have been looking for these plug sockets but can never find them.

One male sent me a pic of him, he must have been bathing in oil of ulay (or whatever it's called nowadays) as he looked like a 20-30 year old. His profile 'age' was 48

I did laugh and ask what was number one when that pic was taken all that time ago... I got blocked for some reason

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I have been looking for these plug sockets but can never find them.

One male sent me a pic of him, he must have been bathing in oil of ulay (or whatever it's called nowadays) as he looked like a 20-30 year old. His profile 'age' was 48

I did laugh and ask what was number one when that pic was taken all that time ago... I got blocked for some reason "

"

Don't get me wrong I know people sometimes can end up wasting time for many reasons, so I guess anything that helps reduces that has to be a positive thing....

But to be honest if I felt someone was so suspicious that one of their primary objective was to immediately enlist surveillance techniques attempting to establish if I was fake or genuine,,,,,

"

soxy if someone sent you a pic of a 14 inch cock that was a different colour to the rest of him would you hear an alarm bell go off and think hmmmmmmm somethings not quite right here

"

soxy if someone sent you a pic of a 14 inch cock that was a different colour to the rest of him would you hear an alarm bell go off and think hmmmmmmm somethings not quite right here "

Not until I'd finished admiring it!

Brighton - even Hove!

"There's a guy on here who nicked a load of my wording and phrases off my profile. I'm assuming he is real enough just not quite bright enough to think of something himself, so in that respect, his profile is a good percentage fake.

take it as a compliment as he couldn't think it up himself and you still have the advantage cos you have the ability to rework your profile, he doesnt "

Yes...infact, guys.... feel free to copy n paste this one. It works so well you don't need to read profiles.

"hi hun looking for nsa on here for sex. Into anything u r so messag me if u have any questions"

I did laugh and ask what was number one when that pic was taken all that time ago... I got blocked for some reason "

One day youll notice the plug socket thing!

To be honest think stuff like that happens more on dating websites but it always is a give away with like America, Europe etc

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Iv never had a problem with "fakes" on here

Brighton - even Hove!

I've 'used' your pics....

"

soxy if someone sent you a pic of a 14 inch cock that was a different colour to the rest of him would you hear an alarm bell go off and think hmmmmmmm somethings not quite right here

Not until I'd finished admiring it! "

Thats exactly what I do then I tell them to send me the real pics or give the number of the guy whos pics they're passing off as their own

dunno about fake profiles but theres a whole load of avatars lately that have blatantley been copied

"

To be honest think stuff like that happens more on dating websites but it always is a give away with like America, Europe etc"

I do look for sockets, but can never see them on any pics I've come across.

Some 'Single female' profiles are so good at being fake it's hilarious at times.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for the girl who's pics have been nicked and put on sites like this, but they always have "Ladies, come and do xxxx to my soaking wet c*nt" and lines which scream "I'm really a man!"

Always remember, if it's too good to be true, it is probably really a man

"

Not until I'd finished admiring it!

Thats exactly what I do then I tell them to send me the real pics or give the number of the guy whos pics they're passing off as their own"

Brighton - even Hove!

"dunno about fake profiles but theres a whole load of avatars lately that have blatantley been copied "

Are you granny or ridemythang?

"dunno about fake profiles but theres a whole load of avatars lately that have blatantley been copied "

Not noticed any, do tell?

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily."

Forgive my ignorance but can anyone explain how google image search works as i thought it was just word/phrase based searches

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily.

Forgive my ignorance but can anyone explain how google image search works as i thought it was just word/phrase based searches

"

I don't know how it works, but I think it's an add on of some description on Google.

I may be wrong though

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was humping my last meet with great vigour the other day, when all of a sudden she burst

It left us both feeling somewhat deflated i thoughtshe was the real deal. it just goes to show fakes can be very cunning.

"I was humping my last meet with great vigour the other day, when all of a sudden she burst

It left us both feeling somewhat deflated i thoughtshe was the real deal. it just goes to show fakes can be very cunning. "

Bet she went at everything you said too

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was humping my last meet with great vigour the other day, when all of a sudden she burst

It left us both feeling somewhat deflated i thoughtshe was the real deal. it just goes to show fakes can be very cunning.

Bet she went at everything you said too "

Try pumping before humping

Try pumping before humping "

Pumping? That means breaking wind from where I'm from kinky!!

Try pumping before humping "

He was attracted to her fake tits

"dunno about fake profiles but theres a whole load of avatars lately that have blatantley been copied

Are you granny or ridemythang? "

I am granny.. and Ridemythang wants to be me lol

"I have 3 different men send me exactly the same pic of cock with pringles tube, sure sign its fake, but i like google images, it catches someone out daily.

"

its a programme from google where you paste in the image or its web address and it will match any other pictures on the web

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bet she went at everything you said too "

Haha

Didnt know you two were acquainted Hels

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I have just been using gut instinct so far.. I like loads of chat and I guess that s them out a bit but yeah it's the couples that always want to meet as a single male that are wearing thin..

By *roquoisMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've witnessed a number of habitual repeat fake offenders, guys pretending to be couples and opeing closing sevral accounts a day, using other peoples photos. I have given up reporting to admin as they often dont delete the said profiles and there is nothing in place to prevent these people just closing their account and opening another 10 minutes later...Which I have also seen the same people do.

no feedback but joined months ago..simple

I don't know how it works, but I think it's an add on of some description on Google.

I may be wrong though"

type in google images, click on camera in the search box upload pic and it will find that image anywhere on the net!!!

I may be wrong though

type in google images, click on camera in the search box upload pic and it will find that image anywhere on the net!!!"

Much more effective than tineye - produces way more results and whilst some people's pics may appear online through their own choices - being sent a pic that appears on 700+ porn sites and is being used as an Eastern European hooker's profile shot on a Ukranian escort site tends to set off the odd alarm bell in my head!!

I usually get questioned about my age when I send pics, my age on my profile is correct yet when I send pics I usually get told that they can't be mine cos i look far too young! I'm 30 next year and I still get id'd everywhere I go!

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Did someone mention licking flakes? I'm shopping- might have to buy some "

Bradford

"Did someone mention licking flakes? I'm shopping- might have to buy some "

I will buy a box, and I am on my way !

just had a new female in my area

tineye search done and shock its a fake

"just had a new female in my area

tineye search done and shock its a fake"

I hope you did the decent thing and reported it

hmmm i'm off to tineye myself. I'll report back if I find I am also fake!

I hope you did the decent thing and reported it"

oh yes of course, also was a bit childish and tried to send the link to the person but of course fabs block it

I hope you did the decent thing and reported it

oh yes of course, also was a bit childish and tried to send the link to the person but of course fabs block it "

fairplay admin already acted on it

Well that's lovely isn't it. Just checked tineye and it doesn't show our photos anywhere! Our photo's are not worthy of being copied

Bradford

"Well that's lovely isn't it. Just checked tineye and it doesn't show our photos anywhere! Our photo's are not worthy of being copied "

Oh i dont know, that bottom one of you in black is gorgeous, i bet the whole pic is even better not just the close up crop !

You can't always go by a pic appearing on a few other sites. A couple of ours do because WE put them there - Xhamster being the main one. Like Obi touched on earlier, you have to take everything in a profile into account and, very often, it's what your gut feel tells you. See them all the time in the forums, with a few people (use that advisedly!) 'playing games' just to stir things up.

You just have to keep reporting them to Admin and hope that something gets done about them. But, so long as they are not doing anything offensive or being abusive in private to anyone, there isn't really a reason to shut them down.

ted.

Lol. When stealing other fab members pics you have to select carefully and have a bit of subtlety.

Pinching Tina's pics is far too obvious, noone has tits like Tina on here

Common sense helps when trying to establish fakes.

For example - finding the same pic on two profiles, one uploaded months ago, one 2 days ago - where there is also a common denominator in a third profile that was verified by the first and claims to be the gf of the second - a wee bit fishy!!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

A few years ago on another site, i did set up a female profile to see what kind of garbage messages women were being sent. I didnt engage in e-mail conversation with anyone, just sat back and watched the count on the inbox rise quickly.

It lasted fir kess than 24 hours but it made me realise just the kind if crap women get bombarded with on sites like this.

It also made ne realise that its not worth messaging very new profiles vecause the oacks of hunting dogs will akso be there and any message us likely to get lost amongst 100s of others.

Yes, i orobably wasted the time of some people, but it was akso valuable research as a singke man

» Add a new message to this topic