FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Preferences?

Preferences?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you actually written something in your profile or even thought about it to yourself a list of things that a person mustn't have/be in order for you to get with them and after a while of chatting to them. You changed your preferences slightly just for that person? If so what did you change and can you see yourself doing it again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I don't really have a list of specific preferences on my profile. I am just trying to tell people not to be a knobhead and have some manners. Unfortunately Fab doesn't have a box to tick for those preferences though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just like chatting to nice people, anything else is just a bonus!

Nope. What I wrote is what I meant and there's nothing changing in it!

"I don't really have a list of specific preferences on my profile. I am just trying to tell people not to be a knobhead and have some manners. Unfortunately Fab doesn't have a box to tick for those preferences though "

I meant stuff like:

Age range, maybe you only go with guys who are completely shaven/trimmed and then found out t wasn't so bad when you went with someone who hadn't shaved down there. Maybe you only like cocky/experience men, but you found quiet ones the same or even how someone looks, etc

Nope age range is very much set in stone. As is what I want a guy to look like!

thats why its a preference and not a rule

rules are made to be broken..but its really not true..otherwise we would probably see the demise of society

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Mine's not so much a list but is a bit of a flavour of who I am.

If someone wants to more of that flavour they can let me know.

I like to leave something to talk about, to exchange conversation.

There are plenty on here with long lists, usually of frustrated rants - I tend not to contact those.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

And despite Keens efforts on my toes a while back I have firmly decided I am definitely not a foot fetishist !

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"I don't really have a list of specific preferences on my profile. I am just trying to tell people not to be a knobhead and have some manners. Unfortunately Fab doesn't have a box to tick for those preferences though

I meant stuff like:

Age range, maybe you only go with guys who are completely shaven/trimmed and then found out t wasn't so bad when you went with someone who hadn't shaved down there. Maybe you only like cocky/experience men, but you found quiet ones the same or even how someone looks, etc"

I know what you meant I was just being cheeky

"I don't really have a list of specific preferences on my profile. I am just trying to tell people not to be a knobhead and have some manners. Unfortunately Fab doesn't have a box to tick for those preferences though

I meant stuff like:

Age range, maybe you only go with guys who are completely shaven/trimmed and then found out t wasn't so bad when you went with someone who hadn't shaved down there. Maybe you only like cocky/experience men, but you found quiet ones the same or even how someone looks, etc

I know what you meant I was just being cheeky

"

There's ways one . Usually that's my job though

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have changed my profile & preferences over the 5 yrs that I have been on here, but that has been down to me.

I would never change anything just to get a meet, that smacks of desperation to me, but hey ho each to their own

No. I stand by what I've written on my profile!

"No. I stand by what I've written on my profile! "

I've just read your profile - angel my ass!

I guess I do ... I say I like teeth

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I say on my profile I don't like facial hair. One guy I met told me he sometimes had a bit of a beard but he'd shaved it off to meet with me but after a couple of times of meeting he said he would make sure he shaved before coming over and I told him not to bother.

The age range thing I do say on my profile is set in stone but I am actually planning 2 meets with people a good few years over the max age range. I don't have my filters set for this reason as there are occasionally exceptions to the rule!! X

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

No because if someone is so far outside my preferences that they are nowhere near meeting them, I wouldn't be talking to them enough to 'change my mind'.

I only change it to make it flow better and to what mood am in

I like people. Nothing specific so no point stating in my profile what I'm looking for. If I like them I meet them.

Ok maybe just one thing- they have to be respectful.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I have recently changed my age range.... I want to make friends here and some of the older guys are extremely entertaining.... These are my people

i said i wouldnt meet anyone who lived over 50 miles away as i only meet people for a couple of hours usualy, a man sent me a message and lied about where he lived, then when i met him he told me he lived about 130 miles away, but as he didnt mind traveling that far and it didnt take that long to get here, i didnt mind, also we got on well and have seen each other a few times now.

Im a woman I change my preferences all the time depending on need and mood

"Im a woman I change my preferences all the time depending on need and mood "

•tries to keep this woman happy so she changed her mood• lol.

My age range is set in stone as I believe I can't go older or younger than that as I will be shagging a child or a woman with many wrinkles otherwise. Accommodate and travel are more or less set in stone as well. Looks wise though I don't have a type as completely flexible in that area as long as its a woman and we get on. I don't care how they look.

» Add a new message to this topic