FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Online rental DVDs

Online rental DVDs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I used to have a love film account but got fed up with them not having what I wanted to watch a lot of the time.

Anyone use a different one??

And I don't mean online steaming I mean actual DVDs sent to your house x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the Blockbuster for mine. You get unlimited movies or games, 2 at a time, for £10 a month. Plus you also get discount on ones you rent from the shop as well.

We buy all our DVD's second hand from amazon. If you go to the marketplace sellers you can buy them for as little as £1.30 including p&p. Admittedly you may not got the new releases this cheap but you can get some great films for under a fiver.

Zoverstocks is the one we use. Choose a film Monday and you'll be watching it Friday.

"We buy all our DVD's second hand from amazon. If you go to the marketplace sellers you can buy them for as little as £1.30 including p&p. Admittedly you may not got the new releases this cheap but you can get some great films for under a fiver.

Zoverstocks is the one we use. Choose a film Monday and you'll be watching it Friday. "

Did you know that Zoverstocks is really music magpie, that what they do with all them disks that they buy for a penny

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Online steaming lol a few I've seen online have made me steam

"We buy all our DVD's second hand from amazon. If you go to the marketplace sellers you can buy them for as little as £1.30 including p&p. Admittedly you may not got the new releases this cheap but you can get some great films for under a fiver.

Zoverstocks is the one we use. Choose a film Monday and you'll be watching it Friday. Did you know that Zoverstocks is really music magpie, that what they do with all them disks that they buy for a penny "

Most of the ones I but cost a penny.

It's an excellent service.

Netflix seams to be taking over the world

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"Online steaming lol a few I've seen online have made me steam "

Trust you!! X

Zoverstocks is the one we use. Choose a film Monday and you'll be watching it Friday. "

yep, good suggestion, zoverstocks are really cheap, but gotta be blu ray

» Add a new message to this topic