FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How did you know what you're into?

How did you know what you're into?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you try something new outside your usual comfort zone if someone asked you to, just to see if you liked it?

Or do you prefer to stick to what you know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I'm open to trying new things.

Ill try new things .. or should I say I tried new things

I know now what I like and what I don't like

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

You gota try or how do you know. A closed mind is a lonely 1

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Try anything at least once, life's to short not too

I like to be pushed - but only by the right person

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I haven't tried ffm yet but know I'd like it. I've never had a cock up my bum but know that I'd hate it. Maybe it's how the idea of something makes you feel that makes you decide whether or not to try it for real.

If we all stuck to what we knew we'd get nowhere at all.

It's human nature to explore, to push the boundaries of what is possible. It's the only way to grow as a person, and in the process of discovery we learn to truly live. It's not the destination that makes us tick, it's the journey.

That doesn't meant that all things are enjoyed by all people of course. We still have differnt urges, preferences and limits etc, and what someone finds interesting, another will pass aside.

So back to the OP - it's entirely contextual. Depends on the person, situation, and act etc.

I don't think theres anything left for me to try lol im open to try anything and if anyone did think of something i hadn't tried yet id always have a go, if you don't like it just don't do it again, there's not much i havnt liked but there has been the odd thing

I tried something new for me. Was good. For him too

"Ill try new things .. or should I say I tried new things

I know now what I like and what I don't like "

The caveat being it still depends 'who' is doing the asking! I've no problem helping others try new things, regardless of if it's something I regularly enjoy or am not that fussed about.

Mutual fun is a two way street - as much about give as it is take!

I will pretty much try most things with in reason...if i was with someone and they wanted something but it did nothing for me but would really excite them i would give it a go...i once let someone drink my pee did nothing for me but she loved it,Just made it clear it was a one way thing.

Only things i would not give a go are things that just really dumbfound me and make me think wtf...why????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The caveat being it still depends 'who' is doing the asking! I've no problem helping others try new things, regardless of if it's something I regularly enjoy or am not that fussed about.

Mutual fun is a two way street - as much about give as it is take! "

I think that's a good point. Depends on who is asking...

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Mutual fun is a two way street - as much about give as it is take! "

I'm open to the new, and some things that I think would do nothing for me, if it was really good for a partner - I'd give it my best shot. Might even find I enjoy it.

Scat - no, watersports - with the right person - yes, if nothing else, would enjoy them enjoying it.

no have tried everything i wanted to.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I will pretty much try most things with in reason...if i was with someone and they wanted something but it did nothing for me but would really excite them i would give it a go...i once let someone drink my pee did nothing for me but she loved it,Just made it clear it was a one way thing.

Only things i would not give a go are things that just really dumbfound me

and make me think wtf...why????

"

Yes, like living in Hove.

"I will pretty much try most things with in reason...if i was with someone and they wanted something but it did nothing for me but would really excite them i would give it a go...i once let someone drink my pee did nothing for me but she loved it,Just made it clear it was a one way thing.

Only things i would not give a go are things that just really dumbfound me and make me think wtf...why????"

but so some people that could be anal, to other it could be skat, we all have our own limits

when people say i'll try anything within reason, what does that actually mean? whats within reason? it don't actually tell us anything

might try something if thought it might be nice

Only things i would not give a go are things that just really dumbfound me and make me think wtf...why????

but so some people that could be anal, to other it could be skat, we all have our own limits

when people say i'll try anything within reason, what does that actually mean? whats within reason? it don't actually tell us anything"

It means i would try anything that didn't make me feel like that and i would discuss it with anyone who wanted to explore...and for me the only things really are skat..anything to do with underage like the baby role play mummy daddy stuff...anything to do with needles and the not knowing who is doing what i don't like the idea of not knowing who is doing what to me...but id have a go at anything else and have tried a few bdsm things but wasn't for me.

I thought I'd tried everything I wanted to....but realise that I've barely scratched the surface. As to whether I'm ready to try something new.......the jury is still out...

I have tried lots of things since been on site .Some things i thought i would not like but did .Some things i thought i would like but did not . I would never dreamed i would of liked to rim someone or be rimmed but loved it .Thought i would love mmf but did not like it at all .So even at my age i have a lot i can learn about myself

I'm always open to try new things you don't know if you are going to like or hate something until you try it x

I'm open to trying new things. If I wasn't I'd never bi bi or a sissy slut

Trial n error

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Gotta dip ya toe n try the waters

"Would you try something new outside your usual comfort zone if someone asked you to, just to see if you liked it?

Or do you prefer to stick to what you know?"

Yes!

Never say never

"Would you try something new outside your usual comfort zone if someone asked you to, just to see if you liked it?

Or do you prefer to stick to what you know?"

if it turns you both on do it

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Seven years ago I'd only ever slept with one man: my husband. I thought only "leggo beasts" had multiple partners and I didn't associate with those slappers!

Don't get me started on the freaks that played with bottoms!

I think it's fair to say I'm open to new things!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Try anything at least once, life's to short not too "

Disagree! I don't need to shoot up to know I won't like it. I have no interest in women so muff diving holds no appeal, neither does bukkake or dogging.

Can't see how not trying something I don't like will prolong my life.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I think I'm open to trying new things. "

» Add a new message to this topic