FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > skint

skint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

big bills paid now skint anyone else possible will not play now this weekend just hate it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Think we've all been there at some point.

"Think we've all been there at some point."

feels like all the time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Think we've all been there at some point.

feels like all the time lol "

then start cutting down like i have

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

When we first had a mortgage on a tiny flat we could barely afford to eat at times, very often my other half would smuggle buffet food out of promo events he was attending with his first job....they would be our dinner for three or four days after at times.

Tinned tomatoes and beans on toast was our staple diet for months on end for some time.

But looking back we have never been so happy as then....

We would love to have a meet this weekend hopefully we can but got to pay £123 on 6mths car tax first then £200 on bills at the end of the month, plus its my birthday Monday n my party the following Saturday so a lot of saving to do lol x

"We would love to have a meet this weekend hopefully we can but got to pay £123 on 6mths car tax first then £200 on bills at the end of the month, plus its my birthday Monday n my party the following Saturday so a lot of saving to do lol x "

yes it make you mad sometimes when you want to plan something and cant lol

"When we first had a mortgage on a tiny flat we could barely afford to eat at times, very often my other half would smuggle buffet food out of promo events he was attending with his first job....they would be our dinner for three or four days after at times.

Tinned tomatoes and beans on toast was our staple diet for months on end for some time.

But looking back we have never been so happy as then...."

Tinned tomatoes on toast? Now your just bragging x

I know yeah, it really annoys me lol, because I recently lost my job n only one of us works so its very hard to save up, living on £20 a week if we are lucky lol but hopefully I will get most of my drinks brought for me at my birthday party lol x

I've just had to buy a new washer and fridge/freezer, ordered them last night, how do they know when to pack up so they can coincide doing it together? i'm sure my kitchen appliances are on a mission to piss me off luckily I've just had some tax back so its not really affected me financially

"I've just had to buy a new washer and fridge/freezer, ordered them last night, how do they know when to pack up so they can coincide doing it together? i'm sure my kitchen appliances are on a mission to piss me off luckily I've just had some tax back so its not really affected me financially "

Iv gotta buy a new washer too n a microwave the microwave decided to blow up on me while standing next to it, on the night we came back home from holiday lol x

money is not the answer for people like us.when you go food shopping do not wear any under wear.

think up role play fun. sex in the shed or the car being happy is all in the mind .we have had times when we have had £900 a week coming into the house hold but also £200 .when we sit down and chat the best times are when we had less

"money is not the answer for people like us.when you go food shopping do not wear any under wear.

think up role play fun. sex in the shed or the car being happy is all in the mind .we have had times when we have had £900 a week coming into the house hold but also £200 .when we sit down and chat the best times are when we had less"

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt...........

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"money is not the answer for people like us.when you go food shopping do not wear any under wear.

think up role play fun. sex in the shed or the car being happy is all in the mind .we have had times when we have had £900 a week coming into the house hold but also £200 .when we sit down and chat the best times are when we had less

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt........... "

Hardly surprising ! Sounds like you forgot to go oop t' hill and get Hovis

"big bills paid now skint anyone else possible will not play now this weekend just hate it "
why is it going to cost a lot if you meet people and thay live ner you ? if you meet at there house ????????// maybe some wine that's it ? meeting don't have to cost a lot ?

"I've just had to buy a new washer and fridge/freezer, ordered them last night, how do they know when to pack up so they can coincide doing it together? i'm sure my kitchen appliances are on a mission to piss me off luckily I've just had some tax back so its not really affected me financially

Iv gotta buy a new washer too n a microwave the microwave decided to blow up on me while standing next to it, on the night we came back home from holiday lol x

"

yes the same new washing machine coming car packed up now tv gone bang oh the joys should live in a tent

if your meeting people having to pay loads ....... there's other things don't cost a lot . Can be skint still meet loads here do if thay had to pay most here would never meet .

Where did you plan to play? spain Local fun is free

"When we first had a mortgage on a tiny flat we could barely afford to eat at times, very often my other half would smuggle buffet food out of promo events he was attending with his first job....they would be our dinner for three or four days after at times.

But looking back we have never been so happy as then...."

"Where did you plan to play? spain Local fun is free "
sure is ..... if people here had to pay most would give up .lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You need money to play???

lot of people with money are still bloody miserable though arent they.

"lot of people with money are still bloody miserable though arent they. "
can be ... I have meets cost nothing , lol

[Removed by poster at 11/06/13 21:31:40]

"lot of people with money are still bloody miserable though arent they. can be ... I have meets cost nothing , lol "

good job you don't live around here then you would go with out

"

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt........... "

Stale bread? STALE BREAD!

That's posh livin, lad! When ar dad yous to come horm from t'pit, 'ed emty 'is pockets out on table, and we'd be glad to get gravel.

Gravel laddie. Put 'airs on t'chest it did!

And 'e din't have to thrash us t'sleep. 'ead butts were propper one in them dairs. Used to send us flying outside to ar boxes with one t'nut.

Pfft, kids. Dornt nor whats good for 'em, eh?

"lot of people with money are still bloody miserable though arent they. can be ... I have meets cost nothing , lol

good job you don't live around here then you would go with out "

why cant you find a meet to go to there home loads offer it ?

[Removed by poster at 12/06/13 13:30:07]

"You need money to play??? "

well as we cant really accomodate here most of the time we would prefer to go to theirs, so we would need to have money to get beer,plus petrol money/taxi/bus money. unless im missing the point!

"You need money to play???

well as we cant really accomodate here most of the time we would prefer to go to theirs, so we would need to have money to get beer,plus petrol money/taxi/bus money. unless im missing the point! "

Yes it would cost the traveling but if local not a lot if miles away it would maybe. And beer can be 5 pounds and a bottle of wine from most places even our local village shop. So a night out no more really then a take away , lol

well as we cant really accomodate here most of the time we would prefer to go to theirs, so we would need to have money to get beer,plus petrol money/taxi/bus money. unless im missing the point! Yes it would cost the traveling but if local not a lot if miles away it would maybe. And beer can be 5 pounds and a bottle of wine from most places even our local village shop. So a night out no more really then a take away , lol"

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol

well as we cant really accomodate here most of the time we would prefer to go to theirs, so we would need to have money to get beer,plus petrol money/taxi/bus money. unless im missing the point! Yes it would cost the traveling but if local not a lot if miles away it would maybe. And beer can be 5 pounds and a bottle of wine from most places even our local village shop. So a night out no more really then a take away , lol

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol "

I read here how people meet up the road from there homes in there car ... and in the woods ... some love doing that ... not for me but some really into this .. x

well as we cant really accomodate here most of the time we would prefer to go to theirs, so we would need to have money to get beer,plus petrol money/taxi/bus money. unless im missing the point! Yes it would cost the traveling but if local not a lot if miles away it would maybe. And beer can be 5 pounds and a bottle of wine from most places even our local village shop. So a night out no more really then a take away , lol

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol I read here how people meet up the road from there homes in there car ... and in the woods ... some love doing that ... not for me but some really into this .. x"

not really my thing either lol x

"You need money to play??? "

Condoms cost money mind, lol.

[Removed by poster at 12/06/13 13:54:02]

Condoms cost money mind, lol. "

good point

Not from the GUM clinic, your GP or several other sources they don't!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Yeah they give em you by the bag full at my local gum/family planning x

Yeah they give em you by the bag full at my local gum/family planning x"

when you go to gum get loads could last months , lol and all sorts not just condoms , its like a Xmas gift ,

Yeah they give em you by the bag full at my local gum/family planning xwhen you go to gum get loads could last months , lol and all sorts not just condoms , its like a Xmas gift , "

Not necessarily as I can make them last a lifetime

Yeah they give em you by the bag full at my local gum/family planning xwhen you go to gum get loads could last months , lol and all sorts not just condoms , its like a Xmas gift ,

Not necessarily as I can make them last a lifetime "

well one each time is normal not a life time .. lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No they dont...

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

yeah

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

awwwww didums

"Many women and children in rural areas in developing countries spend hours each day walking miles to collect water from unprotected sources"

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol "

Mmmmmmk if we had things that bad the last thing on our mind would be swinging, think one should get there priorities right 1st before worrying when your next meet is comming along

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol Mmmmmmk if we had things that bad the last thing on our mind would be swinging, think one should get there priorities right 1st before worrying when your next meet is comming along "

We have got our priorities first!! That's why we ain't sure if we can actually afford to play this weekend, we would love to have a meet this weekend as its my birthday Monday !! I didn't say we was defo having a meet this weekend even tho cash will be very short but if we can afford to have a meet we will, once bills are paid for tomorrow!!

very true but when youve got bills coming out when you aint got the cash for it does bugger up your playing weekend-not knowing when your able to play again lol Mmmmmmk if we had things that bad the last thing on our mind would be swinging, think one should get there priorities right 1st before worrying when your next meet is comming along "

Why not?

I work 60 hrs + each week and still struggle to pay bills.... And im def not going to stop arranging meets because of it x

I'm brassic today but payday tomorrow so its all good..

» Add a new message to this topic