FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stranger

Stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apart from dogging have you ever had sex with a stranger and where did you meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swinging club, so yes, yes and yyyyyyessss

Meets off here (define stranger I suppose)

Not interested in dogging though

Yep - there's more than a few who's names I don't know!

doesnt seem a very pop option onhere with women. personally the stranger scenario appeals to me more but with a few exceptions

i just wanna know what you look like, that ur clean and not a nutjob

"doesnt seem a very pop option onhere with women. personally the stranger scenario appeals to me more but with a few exceptions

i just wanna know what you look like, that ur clean and not a nutjob "

That's why I go to clubs, and my memory is shocking so even if they tell me their name chances are next time I wake up ... pooof... they told me their name??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm defo not a but job just an ordinary guy have pics of me on here

"doesnt seem a very pop option onhere with women. personally the stranger scenario appeals to me more but with a few exceptions

i just wanna know what you look like, that ur clean and not a nutjob

That's why I go to clubs, and my memory is shocking so even if they tell me their name chances are next time I wake up ... pooof... they told me their name?? "

am liking the idea of clubs more n more

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Sex with "strangers" holds no appeal to me.

never in a million years would i risk that. Not my style at all

when i was a teenager men i met in pubs.

How is it a risk?

I've done it in a club, not knowing the person's name, in a safe environment, using a condom; I don't see how that's a risk!!!

London

[Removed by poster at 11/06/13 14:01:17]

London

"How is it a risk?

I've done it in a club, not knowing the person's name, in a safe environment, using a condom; I don't see how that's a risk!!!

"

Club environment is one thing, in your home with a young child a whole different ball game. What's not to get?

i wouldnt invite any strangers into my home

"How is it a risk?

"

Bouncer catches you. Could grab the bloke and throw him out and if the bloke tries to fight back. He could get hurt in the struggle.

I think if you know your way around and it's a safe environment. Then there isn't a problem with it as long as protection is used.

"How is it a risk?

Club is one thing, in your home with a young child a whole different ball game. What's nit to get? "

I don't have a small child - I've had one night stands too. When I was in uni I had a guy back to my flat who I didn't know, had sex and then he went. I've no idea what he was called, he used a condom.

I've had sex with more strangers than with people that I know.

'No name' meets formed a large part of my sexual diary for some time.

"How is it a risk?

Bouncer catches you. Could grab the bloke and throw him out and if the bloke tries to fight back. He could get hurt in the struggle.

I think if you know your way around and it's a safe environment. Then there isn't a problem with it as long as protection is used. "

Swingers club.... Not a vanilla club

"How is it a risk?

I think if you know your way around and it's a safe environment. Then there isn't a problem with it as long as protection is used.

Swingers club.... Not a vanilla club"

You'll be surprised how much goes on in your average nightclub.

the part i mentioned about the risk wasnt purely because i have a child.. but should things get nasty or out of control and i was forced against my will for example id have no idea of his name, where he was from etc,, thats a RISK

if a condom splits and i contract HIV/AIDS.. thats also a RISK and i wouldnt know his details

Its just not my method of playing. Each to their own though

I do understand those events can happen even if i knew the persons name (or a false name should they choose to give a fake one) but its then a calculated risk. I just prefer to get to know gentlemen first so we are singing off the same hymn sheet so to speak with likes/dislikes

"How is it a risk?

You'll be surprised how much goes on in your average nightclub. "

I've kicked many a couple out of bars in the middle of things! The women's toilets were rather popular! Haha I've done my days of working in that industry!

London

"How is it a risk?

Club is one thing, in your home with a young child a whole different ball game. What's nit to get?

I don't have a small child - I've had one night stands too. When I was in uni I had a guy back to my flat who I didn't know, had sex and then he went. I've no idea what he was called, he used a condom.

"

You're missing the point!

I was responding to your comment to Cute. You stated you meet in a club that's fine, Cute has a young daughter and I've never seen her type about club meets so I'm assuming she wouldn't want strange men in her home!

do you mean just random person you have never spoken to?

As everyone one in a club is a stranger....all the people you meet for a first time are strangers?

London

"the part i mentioned about the risk wasnt purely because i have a child.. but should things get nasty or out of control and i was forced against my will for example id have no idea of his name, where he was from etc,, thats a RISK

if a condom splits and i contract HIV/AIDS.. thats also a RISK and i wouldnt know his details

Its just not my method of playing. Each to their own though

I do understand those events can happen even if i knew the persons name (or a false name should they choose to give a fake one) but its then a calculated risk. I just prefer to get to know gentlemen first so we are singing off the same hymn sheet so to speak with likes/dislikes "

HIV and STDs are a risk whenever you have sex, it doesn't matter whether its someone you've been talking to for 6 months or 6 minutes. You are relying on people getting tested regularly, STDs and HIV are invisible.

I knew my ex for months before he became nasty, I knew him as well as I could, I didn't put myself into a risky situation, I was in a relationship.

Risks are all around us and we can either wrap ourselves up in a bubble or we can play to our own limits with as much care as possible.

"How is it a risk?

You'll be surprised how much goes on in your average nightclub.

I've kicked many a couple out of bars in the middle of things! The women's toilets were rather popular! Haha I've done my days of working in that industry!"

You used to be a bouncer? I love the thought of a feisty woman who is strong. You can see what I mean though if someone twice as strong as someone threw someone out of a building the other person could get hurt and that is the risk when doing it in that environment. Although its not a risk if you do it as you can let the people you know you are in there so they won't throw the guy out if they hear about it, lol.

"HIV and STDs are a risk whenever you have sex, it doesn't matter whether its someone you've been talking to for 6 months or 6 minutes. You are relying on people getting tested regularly, STDs and HIV are invisible.

I knew my ex for months before he became nasty, I knew him as well as I could, I didn't put myself into a risky situation, I was in a relationship.

Risks are all around us and we can either wrap ourselves up in a bubble or we can play to our own limits with as much care as possible.

"

i understand that fully.. but for me, my safety and my responsibilities in life i for my own benefit like to play with caution and get to know people before hand.

also in the unfortunate circumstances should i contract something i would want to be responsible enough to try and contact the gent who potentially gave it to me (or play mates from recent times)

id look mighty stupid going to a GUM clinic getting a positive result and saying 'ive no idea what his name was'.. id feel so ashamed with myself, and also knowing there is a man out there somewhere passing it to others pretty recklessly. Neglect

"HIV and STDs are a risk whenever you have sex, it doesn't matter whether its someone you've been talking to for 6 months or 6 minutes. You are relying on people getting tested regularly, STDs and HIV are invisible.

i understand that fully.. but for me, my safety and my responsibilities in life i for my own benefit like to play with caution and get to know people before hand.

Which I totally understand. Once upon a time I was the same, but what I'm saying is there really is no way to eradicate every single risk going. I guess we have to be good at maintaining our own testing to keep things safe.

I only play bare with J (and I still get tested regularly, I did on Thursday and got the text this morning to say everything is negative) that to me is keeping things safe, that is making sure I am keeping the possibility of getting something nasty to a minimum.

Its a sad state of affairs that we can trust no one, but unfortunately that's the world we live in.

"

"

Very true. sex with strangers and taking risks when your young can be exciting though, when you havnt got a hubby or any kids to worry about.

Im getting the stranger bit now...right well ive never invited anyone to my home that for me is a risk and im not willing to take it.

I also would not want to go straight to a guys home although i have after lots of talking and phone alls but still felt risky.

I have been to clubs and will play in clubs but im not into these dark rooms or glory holes or gangbangs id rather be aware of who is doing what and that i have invited them to do it.

Saying that ive only once played when i didn't know their names and it was a couple in a club i was with a guy and was comfortable with him and we played with a couple more us ladies than anything.

And im not into the dogging thing just doesn't appeal to me.

Very true. sex with strangers and taking risks when your young can be exciting though, when you havnt got a hubby or any kids to worry about.

"

I wouldn't say its exciting, I'd say its how I choose to do things because I enjoy it. As for the hubby and kids - I wish I wasn't in the position I'm in now, but there's not a great deal I can do about that.

I now sound truly boring and very unadventurous.. lol

"I now sound truly boring and very unadventurous.. lol"

No you don't. You are much more adventurous in showing your face than me. You choose to play differently, that doesn't make you boring or unadventurous. The world would be boring if we were all the same.

There's a difference between looking after yourself and being boring. You don't sound boring at all.

when i was a teenager there was no HIV or herpes like there is now though, it was a differnt world to what it is now.

when i was at the GUM clinic i heard two young girls laughing because they didnt know the names of the boys they had sex with.

when i first went to GUM clinic in 1980 there was hardly anyone in there, now when i go there are lots of young women,

years ago you didnt have so many girls getting d*unk like they do now.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I have met strangers before, usually on my travels with work in hotel bars. Its usually a bit of eye contact and flirting then having a drink and talking, if there is a spark, and we are both up for it, then fun can be had - safe fun, in the sense that I will use condoms.

No you don't your'e looking after yourself some people feel confident enough to do random meets and have them back at their houses some don't

I think your'e being sensible

No never..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I would say you have adopted a very sensible approach. Some people on here take enormous risks with their personal safety.

All my sexual encounters are with strangers as its very rare I meet anyone more than once, thats how I prefer to play. I dont see either way as being irresponsible as long as your as careful as you can be. Just because someone isnt a stranger it doesnt mean your less likely to catch anything

"All my sexual encounters are with strangers as its very rare I meet anyone more than once, thats how I prefer to play. I dont see either way as being irresponsible as long as your as careful as you can be. Just because someone isnt a stranger it doesnt mean your less likely to catch anything "

but playing as a part of a couple must be safer than a single female

[Removed by poster at 11/06/13 20:10:02]

"Apart from dogging have you ever had sex with a stranger and where did you meet "

every time i meet someone new off here im having sex with a stranger

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/13 20:10:02]"

yes you dont realy know anyone from here properly, i doubt that many people are completely honest.

"All my sexual encounters are with strangers as its very rare I meet anyone more than once, thats how I prefer to play. I dont see either way as being irresponsible as long as your as careful as you can be. Just because someone isnt a stranger it doesnt mean your less likely to catch anything

but playing as a part of a couple must be safer than a single female "

Yes I do feel safe due to being part of a couple, to be honest I think if I was single I wouldnt meet anyone id not got to know over a few months and would probably try to meet a regular forum user that others knew too.

When does someone stop being a stranger? You can chat to someone for ages, meet them for years... And still not really know them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For many years I was only interested in faceless fucks. Didnt care who they where. That was the turn on for me. Now the only stranger sex I have is in a club

"When does someone stop being a stranger? You can chat to someone for ages, meet them for years... And still not really know them. "

I know years ago may have turned me on ....... not knowing people ... now it turns me off ..... as when I have sex with a person I like to like and have them for hours .. not think who the hell was that I better get myself to gum , lol

I don't get it. Surely if you both of you are that good at oral/sex. Names must be known otherwise whose name are you going to call out when you climax?

"I don't get it. Surely if you both of you are that good at oral/sex. Names must be known otherwise whose name are you going to call out when you climax? "

....GOD everytime!! Ohhhhhh GOD ur the BEST PMSL

"I don't get it. Surely if you both of you are that good at oral/sex. Names must be known otherwise whose name are you going to call out when you climax?

....GOD everytime!! Ohhhhhh GOD ur the BEST PMSL"

You shout a whole sentence during the most intense climax you have? Surely only a word can be done? Lol. Also if you say that it shows you lied about the previous person you went with, lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"never in a million years would i risk that. Not my style at all "

Are u twins or wot

Never had sex with someone who I havnt spent ages getting to know.

Never been to a swingers club/party.

Never been dogging either!

So I shall put myself in the boring corner lol

Having sex with ex wife was like fucking a stranger believe me they dont come much stranger than her

» Add a new message to this topic