FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you play a computer game called Call of Duty: Logistics?

Would you play a computer game called Call of Duty: Logistics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be part of the Call of Duty series but basically you would stay back home and fill in forms to order equipment for the army on the front line

But here's the catch - if you do badly, other people playing Call of Duty will run out of bullets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would be part of the Call of Duty series but basically you would stay back home and fill in forms to order equipment for the army on the front line

But here's the catch - if you do badly, other people playing Call of Duty will run out of bullets."

Ah.... the reality of modern warfare...

You're obviously joking, though it might be a bigger hit than you think, look how well all those football manager games do

Nope, does not so to exciting.Not to me any way.

I like it that idea and ive never even played call of duty,other people in this house do though

I used to play all sorts of computer games , but after my 16th birthday I began to think what's the point. Never played one since.

(B)

"I used to play all sorts of computer games , but after my 16th birthday I began to think what's the point. Never played one since.

(B)"

Not since the heady days of having Space Invaders, Asteroids and Galaxian coin operated machines in my local pubs have I played any computer games….

Yikes I'm old.....

» Add a new message to this topic