FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > advice appreciated

advice appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Basically my mates gone and got with this boy who has an awful rep, he's actually alright but has his moments. My question to ladies out there is this, if you had a 6month old baby, not on any contraception would you risk getting preg to this new guy who has " self control of a Jedi master" so he "won't cum inside her cause he don't like condoms" or would you say no sex unless you wear a condom? Personally id say hit the hills bro, you ain't getting near me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Surely if his mind control is that good, using condoms wouldn't bother him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesnt matter how much control he thinks he has, some sperm can be released in pre-ejaculate which means that even if he withdraws before he cums there is still the potential for her to become pregnant.

And that obviously is aside from the health risks involved in having unprotected sex.

Maybe she should be thinking of her six month old child potentially growing up motherless rather than his objection to condoms or the risk of another pregnancy.

Ultimately, not getting pregnant or contracting an STI is HER responsibility not his.

For balance for this topic, im now a "ladyeeee"

Id say she stands a high risk and it should "no cover no lover"

jon

"this boy who has an awful rep, he's actually alright but has his moments""

Not the greatest "verification" in the world - Jeremy Kyle here they come?!

All together now ......... "WHY didnt you put something on the end of it?"!!!!

In 3 words

Would I fuck!

If he doesnt like condoms tough if she really likes him get some contraception to have a baby not wanted and to someone you hardly know is stupid and unfair

The sti thing iv gone through with her already and the whole precum thing iv also said, she doesn't seem to be bothered. How do I get her to understand where I'm coming from?

Another sort of lady here...

In today's climate of single mothers I would think that if she has any sense whatsoever she will insist on a condom or the pill or some other form of contraception. Although if she takes a risk like that in the knowledge of the consequences then up to her. Make a bed n all that.

If you see me in the audience you'll know it my mate on haha. He has the nerve to accuse me of being pregnant even though I'm on the coil and use condoms to avoid my almost 2 yo getting a little sibling before they're wanted!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I had my babies with my husband so never an issue. Stupid women really wind me up.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

If you've already said all this to her I don't think there's anything else you can do. She's an adult and can make her own mind up. You may not agree but at least you tried

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

Tell her anything you want to stop her doing it, even lie through your teeth but stop her going BB with this lying fuckwit, he has as much control of his cock as Custer had over the indians at the little big horn.

Thanks guys she is the sort of person I refuse to turn into! I really hope she sends him over the edge and she has a scare cause I think that's what it'll take to get her to see where I'm coming from!

"Thanks guys she is the sort of person I refuse to turn into! I really hope she sends him over the edge and she has a scare cause I think that's what it'll take to get her to see where I'm coming from! "

She obviously doesnt want to see where you are coming from, if she did she would have listened to your advice.

Her body, her choice, her risk!!

Its her baby I feel sorry for, one can only presume that she considers her wants above her baby's needs. My own advice to her would be GROW UP but like I said, it doesnt sound as tho she wants advice from anyone

"The sti thing iv gone through with her already and the whole precum thing iv also said, she doesn't seem to be bothered. How do I get her to understand where I'm coming from? "

Unfortunately you can't. Sounds like she's made up her mind and making all sorts of excuses why she should instead of why she shouldn't. You can't help someone who won't help themselves.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

"

Have to agree with this. If she's an adult you can advise or argue till you are blue in the face but in the end its her decision.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"The sti thing iv gone through with her already and the whole precum thing iv also said, she doesn't seem to be bothered. How do I get her to understand where I'm coming from? "

A lot of women lose the ability to think straight when they wanna keep their man...... and will take stupid risks and push the glaring truth to the back of their mind in order to keep him happy.

You see similar on sites like this all the time... the guy's going to clubs, parties, fucking men and women left right and centre yet "I trust him to play safe with other people"

I've lost count over the years how many eventually realise just how many other 'special' friends their 'special friend' has the same arrangement with.

So do yourself a favour and stop trying before you are pushed to the back of her mind as well.

Thanks ladies, not what I wanted to hear but I spose better than sugar coating it.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

am I right in thinking that she has listened to your opinion but still chose to do what she thinks is the correct way to proceed which is not how you think is best .. why do you think you still need to go on about this to her ?? she is a grown woman who can formulate opinions of her own is she not ?

"Thanks guys she is the sort of person I refuse to turn into! I really hope she sends him over the edge and she has a scare cause I think that's what it'll take to get her to see where I'm coming from!

She obviously doesnt want to see where you are coming from, if she did she would have listened to your advice.

Its her baby I feel sorry for, one can only presume that she considers her wants above her baby's needs. My own advice to her would be GROW UP but like I said, it doesnt sound as tho she wants advice from anyone "

I don't think some women see anything past being pregnant. That baby is a person.

I know a 20 year old girl who was the result of something similar. She's lovely. Her parents are arseholes. Breaks my heart.

"am I right in thinking that she has listened to your opinion but still chose to do what she thinks is the correct way to proceed which is not how you think is best .. why do you think you still need to go on about this to her ?? she is a grown woman who can formulate opinions of her own is she not ?"

I'm continuing to try and get her to be safe because her first baby was a gift through her promiscuity ways. I'm thinking about baby number one as they don't deserve to be neglected for a second baby and new bf. Just thought there would be ways to get her to see it! I'm not gonna not be friends with her just want her to be smarter. She is a fully grown woman who's brain is clearly not in her head where it used to be!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

whilst you are trying to be a friend ..and credit for you in trying to do that ..some people will never sing off the same hymn sheet as you

some relationships are best having a line drawn under them

"whilst you are trying to be a friend ..and credit for you in trying to do that ..some people will never sing off the same hymn sheet as you

some relationships are best having a line drawn under them "

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"In 3 words

Would I fuck!

If he doesnt like condoms tough if she really likes him get some contraception to have a baby not wanted and to someone you hardly know is stupid and unfair "

Precisely

You've given her your advice on the situation, but at the end of the day you cannot force the issue - or you risk breaking the friendship.

Sometimes its not possible to fix something thats broken, simply because it doesn't want to the fixed - and in trying to do so, will break yourself in the process.

All you can do is be there as a friend whatever the outcome, or choose to walk away.

Its been my strongly held belief that people are like tea bags. You never know how strong or weak they are until they get in hot water.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Should be rubber on or jog on

» Add a new message to this topic