FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > an I thought I was pritty clever

an I thought I was pritty clever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

You no what I thought I was pritty clever but today the most inercent an preshous thing to me made me see im pritty thick really. After running round like a fool helping some stupped woman sort sumthing they suposedly couldent do for them selves and becouse they knew im good like that (there words not mine) I walked in my house my doughter looked at me an said have you got time now daddy ? what for I said ? me !!!!. Dont think in all my life iv ever felt so bad an I never will again shes the only female iv ever known to not lie not cheet not intelshanly hurt or ask for any thing except my time an love. I feel like the shittyest dad ever

You know its way to easy to loose sight of the things that really matter an the peaple who are werth your all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Awwwww...Bad daddy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing like a kid to give you a reality check - go and enjoy your daughter

Manchester

"Nothing like a kid to give you a reality check - go and enjoy your daughter "

yep you said it

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Have to love them. I work a lot of hrs, I get told off by my grandaughter. I told her I will pick her up from school on thurs, she said write it in your diary so you don't forget. Lol

Manchester

"Have to love them. I work a lot of hrs, I get told off by my grandaughter. I told her I will pick her up from school on thurs, she said write it in your diary so you don't forget. Lol"

whos the so called adult

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Your post suggests to me that you are not thick but a caring person.

Dividing your time between your daughter and other activities, on here or elsewhere, will be difficult but as long as she knows that you are there for her all should be well. Good luck mate

Judging from your post I would suggest that your intelligence must be hidden...

Manchester

Intelligence is often hidden where as ignorance is much harder to mask

"Judging from your post I would suggest that your intelligence must be hidden..."

totally unnecessary post

shame on you for commenting in that way on what was a lovely post

I feel I have 3 different lifes to run my *Real life* everyday family the stuff that really matters then my "sexy life " bit hidden from most involves my regular fb not as often as I would like then my time on here mainly during the sleepless times and bits here and there during the day on here on my phone sometimes I even go into chat but yes the one that really matters is my family stuff I put the rest off if I have to think we all would like more time though for me sometimes ......

What a lovely post. Only takes a moment or a few words to put us right back in our place. It's a shitty way of realising how out of touch we are with somethings, but it soon snaps us into place..

Hope you have fun and at least now you've had your reality check, you can enjoy your time with your daughter

..... You spelt pretty wrong, you know.....

Manchester

"..... You spelt pretty wrong, you know.....

"

So shoot me after you ask how much I care

"..... You spelt pretty wrong, you know.....

So shoot me after you ask how much I care "

"Intelligence is often hidden where as ignorance is much harder to mask "

^^^^^^^

Great stuff OP. Reality checks from kids are amazing

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Some people are so ignorant and nit picking! It is really very sad to see, after reading such a heartfelt post!

I have 2 children and they are my world, but like you - am also a very caring person and have friends that I will always have time for to help them! So as long as you are telling your daughter why you are not with her because your helping someone, your also teaching her a valuable lesson and that is how to be kind, caring and considerate to others!! Top lesson in my book xxx

"Some people are so ignorant and nit picking! It is really very sad to see, after reading such a heartfelt post!

I have 2 children and they are my world, but like you - am also a very caring person and have friends that I will always have time for to help them! So as long as you are telling your daughter why you are not with her because your helping someone, your also teaching her a valuable lesson and that is how to be kind, caring and considerate to others!! Top lesson in my book xxx "

Well said

Manchester

"Some people are so ignorant and nit picking! It is really very sad to see, after reading such a heartfelt post!

I have 2 children and they are my world, but like you - am also a very caring person and have friends that I will always have time for to help them! So as long as you are telling your daughter why you are not with her because your helping someone, your also teaching her a valuable lesson and that is how to be kind, caring and considerate to others!! Top lesson in my book xxx "

very true but how do you teach em some times you really should say no becouse if not there's planty only to willy to take advantage of how nice you are

Unfortunately there are people who will take advantage suppose thats life hate people that do that

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Always givers and takers in this world! The trick is working out fairly quickly who are the takers! Unfortunately takers also play on your good nature and make you feel sorry for them, so us natural givers find it hard to turn them away! This one is not always an easy lesson to learn xxxx

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I ve two little ladies,, I see them all too little

if I have to do something (problems of self employment, ,) that impinges on my time with them, ,, if its possible, I take them with me,

Manchester

To those who sent good will an understood the meaning of kids. Just a little update a new trampoline an a long afernoon in the back garden suposedly putting it up an genrally pissing about like a duble act larking about I think im forgiven just need to forgive myself an keep that smile where it belongs on my pritty little 1s face. God im a fantastic dad

U have nothing to forgive yourself for ........... your human

Manchester

"U have nothing to forgive yourself for ........... your human "

dont tell me an a bloke haha

That was an incredibly emotive post dude!!

Puts so much of life in to perspective - and just ignore the idiot posters - just feel sorry for them!!!

Good onye mate!!!

"U have nothing to forgive yourself for ........... your human

dont tell me an a bloke haha"

Nope that thought never occurred to me, I see a genuine Dad who felt guilty for not being there for his daughter but has made her happy today and had fun doing so .......... it comes over very clear your a great Dad

Manchester

"That was an incredibly emotive post dude!!

Puts so much of life in to perspective - and just ignore the idiot posters - just feel sorry for them!!!

Good onye mate!!! "

errr thanks mate sorry dont really no how els to be I font there for I feel an what you see good an bad is what you get balls an all. Dont do bullshit unless its just in fun.......why the fook am I explaning myself sorry do really do prase but again thanks

» Add a new message to this topic