FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No replies just deletion

No replies just deletion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all my messages keep getting deleted can some of you please have a look at my profile and advise on any changes I might want to make.

Thankyou

Steph

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4 meets in one month is quite successful pal. You might just be having a bad run. I have had bad weeks and good weeks.

I think the profile itself is quite clear and good but doesn't necessarily stand out. As for making it stand out only you can do that

Thanks matey

maybe its ur messages and not ur profile?

I'd say ur pics arent really that great

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I replied to your mail .. so not all your mail gets deleted.

Yeah I don't photograph very well lol

good point about message - it might be the messages although it depends who is reading them! therefore effort does not automatically mean success!

One of the very very very veeeeerrrryyyyyy few who have and for that i thank you

I delete when getting messages saying "hi fancy a fuck" or similar messages, I also delete when I get a message that is obvious my profile hasn't been read.

Not saying you have done that just giving my reasons.

Perhaps you are out of age range or your interests don't interest the person you have mailed?

Or perhaps they just don't like what they see?

Don't take it personally or let it get you down, you have done really well on here judging by your veris so you must be doing something right

Xx

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all my messages keep getting deleted can some of you please have a look at my profile and advise on any changes I might want to make.

Thankyou

Steph"

with four veris in a month you might want to advise me on my profile

at least one of ur veries mentions being good with ur tongue lol

what I'm saing is I think being great with fingers is good, and tongue..but sometimes others are looking for COCK..or the whole package, tonguecockfingers..and perhaps personality lol

ur username might not really attract the cock seeking types, just as tommytonguefannylicker doesnt get many replies, because he's set himself into a niche market

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I've seen worse! Do you contact single straight women and offer to bring your bi fuck buddy along?!!

Lol all veris are from girls I have met through my partner and not on here maybe a couples profile is in order

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Niche one

Sometimes yes sometimes no

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I must admit that I delete quite a few messages without reply.

If I do reply I get all the Why not business.. I dont feel I should have to make excuses for not wanting to meet / chat..

People can be very rude if you actually say a polite no thanks..

I think you've had a good amount of success actually chap !

London

"Sometimes yes sometimes no"

...and you wonder why your messages get deleted?!! Seriously dude?!!

I don't ever get stressy if I'm not what the person is looking for that's fine just reply and say so would be nice lol

That explains maybe 20 percent but not the rest

"I must admit that I delete quite a few messages without reply.

If I do reply I get all the Why not business.. I dont feel I should have to make excuses for not wanting to meet / chat..

People can be very rude if you actually say a polite no thanks.. "

dont start that convo off pal. we all have to accept people get too many messages to be able to say no thanks etc to each one

"I don't ever get stressy if I'm not what the person is looking for that's fine just reply and say so would be nice lol"

Why would you expect a reply if you are not what they other person is looking for?

Surely no reply or a deleted message would tell you that they are not interested? X

London

"That explains maybe 20 percent but not the rest "

Well you can focus on those not interested in you or seek out those that might be!

It very rarely makes a difference what you do mate, don't was you're time is my advice

"I don't ever get stressy if I'm not what the person is looking for that's fine just reply and say so would be nice lol

Why would you expect a reply if you are not what they other person is looking for?

Surely no reply or a deleted message would tell you that they are not interested? X"

because a no reply or a deleted mail isnt a nothanks...

it doesnt mean u have to pester of course..I often try again, maybe a month later, 2 or 3...could be a year..

and guess what..eventually met up..opened some kind of dialogue

sometime its about catching people at the right time

*the volume of mails also gibes the impression that the mails just simply arent read, and a mass delete takes place

*lastly(yawning?)- I'm not saying its bad manners not to reply, but should everyone fear getting an abusive mail, from the (I hate saying this)..."the idiots that ruin the site"..or take the chance from a nice mail and say thankyou but no thanks?(a following msg of any form of abuse of course, get it reported so that they might learn next time they join fab)

"I don't ever get stressy if I'm not what the person is looking for that's fine just reply and say so would be nice lol

Surely no reply or a deleted message would tell you that they are not interested? X

it doesnt mean u have to pester of course..I often try again, maybe a month later, 2 or 3...could be a year..

*the volume of mails also gibes the impression that the mails just simply arent read, and a mass delete takes place

*lastly(yawning?)- I'm not saying its bad manners not to reply, but should everyone fear getting an abusive mail, from the (I hate saying this)..."the idiots that ruin the site"..or take the chance from a nice mail and say thankyou but no thanks?(a following msg of any form of abuse of course, get it reported so that they might learn next time they join fab)"

I've done the thanks but no thanks and had the messages back asking why, getting abusive and personal, heard it all last time I was on here, and no different now, still get the messages saying as an example " good luck you fat ugly slag" so, yes I don't reply to messages I'm not interested in because I'm not on here to get abused by people, strangers i dont know and I choose not to meet.

London

*lastly(yawning?)- I'm not saying its bad manners not to reply, but should everyone fear getting an abusive mail, from the (I hate saying this)..."the idiots that ruin the site"..or take the chance from a nice mail and say thankyou but no thanks?(a following msg of any form of abuse of course, get it reported so that they might learn next time they join fab)"

But why don't you respect a no instead of trying again? I'm not being funny, but if that's your attitude, to not let "no" stop you, you'll not understand why "people like you" are blocked.

*lastly(yawning?)- I'm not saying its bad manners not to reply, but should everyone fear getting an abusive mail, from the (I hate saying this)..."the idiots that ruin the site"..or take the chance from a nice mail and say thankyou but no thanks?(a following msg of any form of abuse of course, get it reported so that they might learn next time they join fab)

But why don't you respect a no instead of trying again? I'm not being funny, but if that's your attitude, to not let "no" stop you, you'll not understand why "people like you" are blocked."

uve confused the fuck outta me lol..I never said I'd try again if they said no...think u have to read over exactly what I said thanks xxx

"That explains maybe 20 percent but not the rest "

When we get umpteen messages almost always the same, why should we reply?? Just take the deletion to be a no thank you and move on...

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I totally get it. When I joined here and on a site simler I joined as a cuple an meaning no offence to singles if for no other reasen im 1 to now. the compleat an utter drible that was posted was no joke. At best very few read past the 1st few lines of our profile then the 1 liners fancy a shag or im near you now an all we wanted if any thing was a bi fem for the fem. all I can say is come on lads ur letting us all down ever step up an do a little home work so theres somthing to reply to or dont bother play the averages an except the no reply deleat

or as 1 of my many exs used to say whats 9 inches an buzzes ?????

Yep, agree with most of the above but sometimes a little courtesy goes a long way - why paint everyone with the same brush?

I've never just deleted a message that someone has sent to me but each to there own.

But in the long run - what you give is what you get, so no need to stress!

"Yep, agree with most of the above but sometimes a little courtesy goes a long way - why paint everyone with the same brush?

I've never just deleted a message that someone has sent to me but each to there own.

But in the long run - what you give is what you get, so no need to stress!"

Theres a world of diffrence between messages guys get versus single women, think if you had 600 in a week, deleting some would become neccessary, and its nothing to do with being rude.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

So should I reply to every message which says 'hi' or 'how's u'?

"4 meets in one month is quite successful pal. "

You got that right!!

Try two meets in 5 months ...then you might become concerned

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got sick and tired of duff messages from men so blocked them all. Even when my female friend and I were looking for an mmf, the guys we tried to involve just sent brainless messages. My thought was 'if you're not going to put any effort into getting a meet (even when it was offered) then youre not going to put any effort in once you're here'

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"So should I reply to every message which says 'hi' or 'how's u'?"

only the 1s I send

I said "sometimes" - if someone puts a lot of effort in to an email & is respectful - maybe a 'thanks but no thanks' isn't too difficult?

......& to the previous guy - I never mentioned the word 'rude' - you did.

"So should I reply to every message which says 'hi' or 'how's u'?

I said "sometimes" - if someone puts a lot of effort in to an email & is respectful - maybe a 'thanks but no thanks' isn't too difficult?

......& to the previous guy - I never mentioned the word 'rude' - you did."

When you have an inbox of over a thousand then yes it is, why would I waste my time replying to people I don't want to meet

Surprised you have time to even bother reading them.

"Surprised you have time to even bother reading them."

I don't

"Surprised you have time to even bother reading them.

I don't "

Touchè - my point may as well keep it short & (fancy a shag) sweet then LMAO!!

London

"Yep, agree with most of the above but sometimes a little courtesy goes a long way - why paint everyone with the same brush?

But in the long run - what you give is what you get, so no need to stress!"

The bottom line is most of us are here to meet potential playmates and not waste time. Some of us have profiles to allow people to exclude themselves. Some of us go that extra mile and state no reply to anyone outside what we're looking for, yet some people are unable to read and understand and write expecting a response.

Yeah...right...whatever!

"Surprised you have time to even bother reading them.

I don't

Touchè - my point may as well keep it short & (fancy a shag) sweet then LMAO!!"

Wouldn't answer those types of messages either

LMAO) ........But how would you know?

Heheheh)

London

But why don't you respect a no instead of trying again? I'm not being funny, but if that's your attitude, to not let "no" stop you, you'll not understand why "people like you" are blocked.

uve confused the fuck outta me lol..I never said I'd try again if they said no...think u have to read over exactly what I said thanks xxx"

"because a no reply or a deleted mail isnt a nothanks...I often try again, maybe a month later, 2 or 3...could be a year.."

I don't know how I came to that conclusion then!

"LMAO) ........But how would you know?

Heheheh)

"

I look at the profile and if that is of interest I would read the message

Simple really, if I am not interested = no answer

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Why answer when you know that an abusive message is going to follow....If I don't like the person I don't respond...like in real life if I don't like you i don't commicate with you...I am a polite person but there is only so much abuse and why won't a girl can take...

But you can get rid of the abuser by reporting them - can't you? = one less idiot!

"But you can get rid of the abuser by reporting them - can't you? = one less idiot! "

What is deemed as abusive to one may not to another...

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"But you can get rid of the abuser by reporting them - can't you? = one less idiot! "

i would be here all day...i just block delete and move on....

But in the long run - what you give is what you get, so no need to stress!

The bottom line is most of us are here to meet potential playmates and not waste time. Some of us have profiles to allow people to exclude themselves. Some of us go that extra mile and state no reply to anyone outside what we're looking for, yet some people are unable to read and understand and write expecting a response.

Yeah...right...whatever! "

Equally the recipient of mail my have those exact inadequacies - in which case maybe it's not such a bad thing to have your message deleted!!

Hmmmmm, the pros & cons.

"But you can get rid of the abuser by reporting them - can't you? = one less idiot!

i would be here all day...i just block delete and move on.... "

Really - that bad? Can't understand the mentality of someone who would send abuse because of 'thanks but no thanks'!! Sad, sad people!

uve confused the fuck outta me lol..I never said I'd try again if they said no...think u have to read over exactly what I said thanks xxx

"because a no reply or a deleted mail isnt a nothanks...I often try again, maybe a month later, 2 or 3...could be a year.."

I don't know how I came to that conclusion then! "

Miss, I already gave what I think IS a no thanks.That means when someone actually replies, NO THANKS.

I HAVE MET PEOPLE THAT HAVE DELETED MAILS IN THE PAST! wow..I dunno how that isnt clear.

and ur super block button...that is a pile of shite..if I really needed to(as many do),just for the perving aspect anyway..a new account can be made...

lastly, if they say nothanks or block thats a fairly straight forward response, I've been on the scene a good while now..I dont think I'm that unused to getting a block, it certainly wasnt for pestering anyway or being abusive and in fact...I dont particularly care, I dont get angry over it and theres the easy option of move on and have fun elsewhere.

I make you right on this

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Speaking for myself, I tried answering every message the first day and sometimes it's just not feasible. Message at the slower times or when she is offline so yours is there when she comes on. Don't start off with urgency to meet right now. Use a little humor. The guy that makes me laugh always gets a reply. Just don't take it personally hope that was helpful.

No, they get priority,,priority in terms of binning first.

» Add a new message to this topic