FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secret UKIP Members

Secret UKIP Members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rKD OP   Man  over a year ago

London

After posting a few treads, i have noticed with alarming regularity the not so blessed by god in the old looks dept seemingly coming to wee maidens defenses and attempting to chastise my good self! or in fact sully my good name

Time and again one notices whilst clicking on their profile the same names popping up, the Roger's & Nigel's etc with lame dress sense and a clear lack of personal hygiene evident, then to my horror see they are willing to bang anything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat!

Then i got to thinking that the UKIP leader Mr Nigel Farage is only 49yrs old and has the yellow teeth thing going on and i realized certain fab members are in fact part of a secret club, a club with rules and rituals, a club where members leap at the defense of fellow Ukippers! a club where you will be drawn in! the outside bridge drawn up! people from inside the M25 stigmatized and unable to join whilst your held hostage outside screaming for help.............................................shit i've run out of Rizla, be right back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm confuddled.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Dont rush will ya

» Add a new message to this topic