FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rude Girls

Rude Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rKD OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Is it not rude when you go to the bother of writing these self proclaimed 'ladies' on fab a nice message only to discover its been deleted within minutes?

Especially after they scream 'All Men' don't read their profile, also demand no winks or friend invites or if you don't (prove) you read their profile (like its some work of art) by then writing their chosen headline!

PS

funny they never ask for the headline i am a divo controlled by the moons magnetic menstrual pull do they...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope, it is not rude, as it is unsolicited mail after all, so if you don't like the demands on their profile then don't message them, or am I being over simplistic

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am afraid that it doesn't matter whether you think you match their desires. If they don't think you do then the best crafted message in the world won't cut it.

Its more than likely that the lady in question looked at your profile and decided from that she wasn't going to take it further. And as, on this site, no reply means no, that's the reply you'll get.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why let it bother you, just move on

[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 18:00:27]

what about rude men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Hum, not sure I understand the last point.

However, your attitude and comments will surely not help your cause.

A delete is a 'no thanks'. It is not rude by the site rules.

Brusque and to the point I grant you, best toughen up and get used to it.

No it is rude, some people choose not to reply to avoid further messages like 'why wont you meet me' or 'why am i not your type.' In a way its sometimes actually more polite not to reply

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I spent the time replying to everyone who I had messages from on here I would do nothing other than spend time on fab. Sod it I'd need a secretary to help.

"what about rude men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's what I'm here for.

trust me its better to be deleted than assasinated by some of thems harsh words lol

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I spent the time replying to everyone who I had messages from on here I would do nothing other than spend time on fab. Sod it I'd need a secretary to help.

"

Completely agree!

London

Don't bother me in the least, just convo dear! plz don't get upset

London

By _oxy_minx Find posts by _oxy_minx Woman 16 minutes ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope, it is not rude, as it is unsolicited mail after all, so if you don't like the demands on their profile then don't message them, or am I being over simplistic

Yes and no! lots of them have a shopping list of things they want to hear from you, it can sometimes take 5-10mins to write a coherent response.

I'm rude especially now I'm doing two jobs.. There isn't enough hours in the day to reply to everything

"Don't bother me in the least, just convo dear! plz don't get upset "

Who are you referring to as "dear"?

London

Dunno suger! women tend to not make the 1st move on here, and mostly when they do chat they say maybe 4 or 5 words

When I get a message from a "new" contact, the first thing I do is check their profile. If that profile is in any way hostile or rude or just in any way puts my teeth on edge, I will simply block and delete to prevent any further unwanted contact.

Simple.

"Dunno suger! women tend to not make the 1st move on here, and mostly when they do chat they say maybe 4 or 5 words "

women make the first move??its not like tht in ireland!

"Is it not rude when you go to the bother of writing these self proclaimed 'ladies' on fab a nice message only to discover its been deleted within minutes?

Especially after they scream 'All Men' don't read their profile, also demand no winks or friend invites or if you don't (prove) you read their profile (like its some work of art) by then writing their chosen headline!

PS

funny they never ask for the headline i am a divo controlled by the moons magnetic menstrual pull do they... "

is it not rude first to do a wee search before asking this as this kinda thread been said many a times - i dont get many mails either but i dont post anything like this

"Dunno suger! women tend to not make the 1st move on here, and mostly when they do chat they say maybe 4 or 5 words "

OK - I'm going to use simple words... If I could spend 23 out of the 24 hours a day on here replying to the messages I get, some that simply say "Hi, u ok?" then I would, but I have a life outside of fab.

Perhaps your initial message isn't floating the boat of your audience.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Please submit the full evidence that the women who have 'diva' profiles are the very same women who are not replying to you.

Until then your claims have no substance what so ever.

London

" "

LOL

Dear? Sugar? Menstrual whatever it was??? Oh dear. I can see this thread not ending well

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 18:24:09]

London

"Please submit the full evidence that the women who have 'diva' profiles are the very same women who are not replying to you.

Until then your claims have no substance what so ever. "

One has a life and don't sit upset dwelling on it, water off a ducks back to me, i just thought it something that needs to be said.

Can I also say, that this is a site for over 18s. Using the word girls is actually quite patronising, I presume you mean women or ladies!

King's Crustacean

"Please submit the full evidence that the women who have 'diva' profiles are the very same women who are not replying to you.

One has a life and don't sit upset dwelling on it, water off a ducks back to me, i just thought it something that needs to be said."

Now come on ... misogyny I can handle but pure self delusion ? You make me feel so sad for you xxxx

One has a life and don't sit upset dwelling on it, water off a ducks back to me, i just thought it something that needs to be said."

Its been said before, and will be said again. Best thing to do is grow a pair, or some thicker skin, and message people you want to meet. If they don't reply, message others. That's what I do.

Oh I thought he meant the attitude displayed by females in town centers as you dont move quick enough out of the way of there horrid little brood.

Maybe we could have a junk mail folder for those extra replies that we really don't need.

London

"Dunno suger! women tend to not make the 1st move on here, and mostly when they do chat they say maybe 4 or 5 words

OK - I'm going to use simple words... If I could spend 23 out of the 24 hours a day on here replying to the messages I get, some that simply say "Hi, u ok?" then I would, but I have a life outside of fab.

Perhaps your initial message isn't floating the boat of your audience."

Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day.

"Dunno suger! women tend to not make the 1st move on here, and mostly when they do chat they say maybe 4 or 5 words

Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day."

Oh I'll delete whichever ones I choose to, its worked well the last 9 months on this profile and I've not gone without!

London

"Dear? Sugar? Menstrual whatever it was??? Oh dear. I can see this thread not ending well "

LOL

King's Crustacean

Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day."

You still here not bothering ?

London

I have been lucky in that regards then.

"Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day."

I have to agree with the OP. I have written some nice messages only to see them deleted. I'm not too bothered by it as I know that they have their reasons. However, most of the women that have messaged myself first have been the '1 liners' that they proclaim to dislike lol double standards are often witnessed on this site between the sexes. Best advice I can give mate; don't take it personally and forget them If they are just being rude, then it's best not to meet them anyway.

I'm amazed these rude menstrual divas aren't falling over themselves to reply to the OPs messages especially if they are as delightful as his forum posts.

London

"

Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day.

I have to agree with the OP. I have written some nice messages only to see them deleted. I'm not too bothered by it as I know that they have their reasons. However, most of the women that have messaged myself first have been the '1 liners' that they proclaim to dislike lol double standards are often witnessed on this site between the sexes. Best advice I can give mate; don't take it personally and forget them If they are just being rude, then it's best not to meet them anyway. "

Thanks turo, it seems some peps just don't hear what i am saying...

King's Crustacean

"I'm amazed these rude menstrual divas aren't falling over themselves to reply to the OPs messages especially if they are as delightful as his forum posts. "

Oh he's irresistable but im waiting for time of the month ... he seems to be an expert.

London

One has a life and don't sit upset dwelling on it, water off a ducks back to me, i just thought it something that needs to be said.

Its been said before, and will be said again. Best thing to do is grow a pair, or some thicker skin, and message people you want to meet. If they don't reply, message others. That's what I do."

LOL i see delete and its forgotten about in 5seconds hun! i am allowed call you hun arent i

"Nope, it is not rude, as it is unsolicited mail after all, so if you don't like the demands on their profile then don't message them, or am I being over simplistic "

Technically a message does not fall under the "unsolicited mail" act if you have a profile that says you are looking for men. The profile is considered to be an advertisement. Or am I being to needy

OP get over it. Women get hundreds of messages, many are awful, they can't realistically read them all.

London

"I'm amazed these rude menstrual divas aren't falling over themselves to reply to the OPs messages especially if they are as delightful as his forum posts.

Oh he's irresistable but im waiting for time of the month ... he seems to be an expert."

Stop stalking me gran! move on...next

Its been said before, and will be said again. Best thing to do is grow a pair, or some thicker skin, and message people you want to meet. If they don't reply, message others. That's what I do.

LOL i see delete and its forgotten about in 5seconds hun! i am allowed call you hun arent i "

Yes, delete and move on, because sitting worrying about why someone doesn't want to meet you will drive you crazy.

"

I have to agree with the OP. I have written some nice messages only to see them deleted. I'm not too bothered by it as I know that they have their reasons. However, most of the women that have messaged myself first have been the '1 liners' that they proclaim to dislike lol double standards are often witnessed on this site between the sexes. Best advice I can give mate; don't take it personally and forget them If they are just being rude, then it's best not to meet them anyway.

Thanks turo, it seems some peps just don't hear what i am saying..."

Thats because you have put peoples backs up by being patronising about and to women and also because very few people agree with you.

SO the site rules do not apply to some people then??????

Or is this another one of those I can get the most blocks in one thread type competitions?

"

Thats because you have put peoples backs up by being patronising about and to women and also because very few people agree with you."

I've seen similar posts a lot on here lately. I'm beginning to believe that there are men out there who think that women aren't allowed to exercise choice in who they shag.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Nope, it is not rude, as it is unsolicited mail after all, so if you don't like the demands on their profile then don't message them, or am I being over simplistic

Technically a message does not fall under the "unsolicited mail" act if you have a profile that says you are looking for men. The profile is considered to be an advertisement. Or am I being to needy

OP get over it. Women get hundreds of messages, many are awful, they can't realistically read them all. "

Stop being bloody pedantic!!

London

"

Thats because you have put peoples backs up by being patronising about and to women and also because very few people agree with you.

I've seen similar posts a lot on here lately. I'm beginning to believe that there are men out there who think that women aren't allowed to exercise choice in who they shag."

No that's exactly my point! but why not just say send me a pic and if i like you we can take it from there in regards conversation? likes or dislikes?

"Totally agree seriously, look all i am saying is if she wants a long intro and or flattery at least have the curtsy of saying no thanks good luck! by all accounts delete the hi how r u ones all day."

But she is, the site convention clearly written in the site rules is no reply = No Thanks, simple

London

"Nope, it is not rude, as it is unsolicited mail after all, so if you don't like the demands on their profile then don't message them, or am I being over simplistic

OP get over it. Women get hundreds of messages, many are awful, they can't realistically read them all.

Stop being bloody pedantic!! "

OK

"

I've seen similar posts a lot on here lately. I'm beginning to believe that there are men out there who think that women aren't allowed to exercise choice in who they shag.

No that's exactly my point! but why not just say send me a pic and if i like you we can take it from there in regards conversation? likes or dislikes? "

They might not like your profile. Shocking I know.

Mate I wouldn't even bother . If they choose to delete sod it. Just block and move on.

"

I've seen similar posts a lot on here lately. I'm beginning to believe that there are men out there who think that women aren't allowed to exercise choice in who they shag."

Choice?? Listen Darlin, we gave you the vote, we let you wear bra's, we even let you in to our golf clubhouses (granted mostly to wait tables) but we never, ever said you had were allowed 'a choice'*

*All comments were said with tongue in cheek and do not reflect the true opinions of the poster. You're home is at risk if you do not keep up with payments for a loan secured against it!

I for one, state on my profile what I like. Importantly what I dont like, so when I get emails saying wanna cam? should I respond? My profile clearly states I dont cam.

What about all the other messages for things I dont do?

Should I respond to them all??

I like to see someone put some effort into their profile, as I did in mine, and I edit mine as well

"

Choice?? Listen Darlin, we gave you the vote, we let you wear bra's, we even let you in to our golf clubhouses (granted mostly to wait tables) but we never, ever said you had were allowed 'a choice'*

*All comments were said with tongue in cheek and do not reflect the true opinions of the poster. You're home is at risk if you do not keep up with payments for a loan secured against it! "

I will never forget how lucky we are you allow us to do these things.

Why should women ask for a face pic? If they don't like the sound or look of you from your profile or message then it won't make any difference.

London

"

*All comments were said with tongue in cheek and do not reflect the true opinions of the poster. You're home is at risk if you do not keep up with payments for a loan secured against it! "

LMAO funniest reply all day....i knew it would finally be a man that would click with the whole tongue in cheek subliminal nature of the post...

Have a nice day fabbers

"

*All comments were said with tongue in cheek and do not reflect the true opinions of the poster. You're home is at risk if you do not keep up with payments for a loan secured against it!

LMAO funniest reply all day....i knew it would finally be a man that would click with the whole tongue in cheek subliminal nature of the post...

Have a nice day fabbers "

Ah the old 'I was only joking' defence. Not heard that one before.

Sometimes, I get a message on here and, having read it, I think to myself "this guy sounds like an arse". Then I read his profile and think "No, this guy IS an arse".

At that point I delete the message and block the guy.

Sometimes the sender may get quite upset.

That is SO funny!

London

"I for one, state on my profile what I like. Importantly what I dont like, so when I get emails saying wanna cam? should I respond? My profile clearly states I dont cam.

I like to see someone put some effort into their profile, as I did in mine, and I edit mine as well "

Cam!! who cams but lonely out of shape saddos lol i mean seriously who wants to see that!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

Have a nice day fabbers

Ah the old 'I was only joking' defence. Not heard that one before. "

Was just reading this thread wondering when that one was gonna pop up and there it is!! Inevitable really

I consider my profile a work of art from Day 1, as I have put a lot of efforts into writing it, and do not care if others agree or disagree with me.

As to replying to unsolicited first message, it is my choice whether to reply or not, and I do not care if the sender do not like it if I don't.

"When I get a message from a "new" contact, the first thing I do is check their profile. If that profile is in any way hostile or rude or just in any way puts my teeth on edge, I will simply block and delete to prevent any further unwanted contact.

Simple."

"Sometimes, I get a message on here and, having read it, I think to myself "this guy sounds like an arse". Then I read his profile and think "No, this guy IS an arse".

That is SO funny!"

And if Fab ever reinstated the option to check peoples forum posts from their profile then you'd have another source of evidence!!

Think it's safe to say, this post has caused a stir lol Now everybody "calm down" (in my worst liverpudlian accent). Back to your corners for refreshments

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"Sometimes, I get a message on here and, having read it, I think to myself "this guy sounds like an arse". Then I read his profile and think "No, this guy IS an arse".

That is SO funny!"

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I for one, state on my profile what I like. Importantly what I dont like, so when I get emails saying wanna cam? should I respond? My profile clearly states I dont cam.

I like to see someone put some effort into their profile, as I did in mine, and I edit mine as well

Cam!! who cams but lonely out of shape saddos lol i mean seriously who wants to see that!"

Someone needs to take that shovel off you before you dig yourself in too deep... oh wait, too late

All I can say is good luck on here with your outlook of woman and this site

[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 23:53:05]

» Add a new message to this topic