FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tough Decision

Tough Decision

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzaahh OP   Woman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

Currently sitting in coffee shop at a gorgeous marina,two couples walked all together.they have spent at least ten minutes trying to pick a table ffs..couldnt possibly sit by the door as to drafty, by the fireplace was a no aswell cos she could smell soot .the window table was too warm .I'm sitting here trying so hard to laugh..can't wait to see them order food lol

I'm indecisive but there taking the biscuit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Currently sitting in coffee shop at a gorgeous marina,two couples walked all together.they have spent at least ten minutes trying to pick a table ffs..couldnt possibly sit by the door as to drafty, by the fireplace was a no aswell cos she could smell soot .the window table was too warm .I'm sitting here trying so hard to laugh..can't wait to see them order food lol

I'm indecisive but there taking the biscuit "

Damn, just imagine they were swingers.. Trying to sort what positions to get into .. hehe

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

You sure it wasn't Goldilocks and the 3 bears? Too hot, too cold, just right.

Can't be doing with people who fanny about like that. Feel like shouting at them!

As you can tell I'm a really patient person

north wales / chester

"You sure it wasn't Goldilocks and the 3 bears? Too hot, too cold, just right.

Can't be doing with people who fanny about like that. Feel like shouting at them!

As you can tell I'm a really patient person "

noo defo not swingers too bloody stuck up..one woman prob wouldn't even undress in front of her hubby LOL

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

I used to think I was indecisive - now, well I'm really not so sure.

People watching is fun.

north wales / chester

These four are comical trying to stifle my laughing ..conversation is riveting ....not

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Love people watching, makes me feel so much better about myself

N

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How strange we and another couple have just walked into a lovely marina, for a coffee and couldnt find a decent place to sit, by door to drafty, by fire place too smelly...like soot and by window too hot..and to make things worse theres a woman bloody laughing at us

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"How strange we and another couple have just walked into a lovely marina, for a coffee and couldnt find a decent place to sit, by door to drafty, by fire place too smelly...like soot and by window too hot..and to make things worse theres a woman bloody laughing at us "

LOL

You can imagine it at the gang bang, all the blokes lined up.

No - too short, too long, too hard, too soft, too purple, too knoby, slack foreskin......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it’s such a shame some people strive for perfection in everything they do to the point it spoils the moment when it can’t be achieved ……

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Did somebody mention biscuits

north wales / chester

"How strange we and another couple have just walked into a lovely marina, for a coffee and couldnt find a decent place to sit, by door to drafty, by fire place too smelly...like soot and by window too hot..and to make things worse theres a woman bloody laughing at us "

well did u enjoy your fish and chips once you had decided on cod or haddock

north wales / chester

"How strange we and another couple have just walked into a lovely marina, for a coffee and couldnt find a decent place to sit, by door to drafty, by fire place too smelly...like soot and by window too hot..and to make things worse theres a woman bloody laughing at us

LOL

You can imagine it at the gang bang, all the blokes lined up.

No - too short, too long, too hard, too soft, too purple, too knoby, slack foreskin...... "

. Oh dear now that could be funny to see

» Add a new message to this topic