FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paris Jackson

Paris Jackson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Poor girl as tried to commit suicide

I hope the jacksons will do their upmost to help her but no doubt will turn this into another media frenzy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

A little brat, throwing a strop because she wasn't allowed out on a school night! Since she phoned for help herself it was just attention seeking.

My daughter tried that trick too when I told her college, work our get out when she announced she wanted a "rest" after doing her GCSEs...yeah...right!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A little brat, throwing a strop because she wasn't allowed out on a school night! Since she phoned for help herself it was just attention seeking.

My daughter tried that trick too when I told her college, work our get out when she announced she wanted a "rest" after doing her GCSEs...yeah...right!"

I think your probably right.i was thinking she is another spoilt brat.

gets everything she wants and still not satisfied.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Poor girl as tried to commit suicide

I hope the jacksons will do their upmost to help her but no doubt will turn this into another media frenzy!

"

Poor kid yes, she may have had a privileged life but it has certainly been far from normal

Yeah there was a thread last night, more media attention but hey they should be accustomed to it!

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I couldn't give a toss, I've no idea why this is deemed as newsworthy.

(B)

Poor kid yes, she may have had a privileged life but it has certainly been far from normal

"

"

whats normal though, i cant have much sympathy for her not when you hear about people growing up with abusive parents who neglect their poor kids.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

so just because she was the dauhter of a famous person she cant have mental health issues and deserves no sympathy or empathy for what has obviously been a traumatic event i her life?

she lost her father, had to endure a lengthy trial to determine the cause of death and who was to blame, she is also being caled as a witness in a law suit against the tour promoters that is going to drag up all of the deails of her fathers death

but yeah, dont worry about her..stupid little girl, why doesnt she just go spend some money and cheer herself up eh???

just saying though, some kids have terible things happen to them, they dont all cut their wrists.

"so just because she was the dauhter of a famous person she cant have mental health issues and deserves no sympathy or empathy for what has obviously been a traumatic event i her life?

she lost her father, had to endure a lengthy trial to determine the cause of death and who was to blame, she is also being caled as a witness in a law suit against the tour promoters that is going to drag up all of the deails of her fathers death

but yeah, dont worry about her..stupid little girl, why doesnt she just go spend some money and cheer herself up eh??? "

She does deserve sympathy and she does deserve help. But so do countless other children but they don't make the news. She would be better dealt with if it remained out of the news.

evesham

"just saying though, some kids have terible things happen to them, they dont all cut their wrists."

not denying that but she has hardly had a normal life has she, strip away the celebrity aspect of it and you will see another child from a broken home with dysfunctional parents and extended family dealing with grief rather unsucessfully.

People seem to think fame and money negate any normal human life tht people ave.

evesham

"so just because she was the dauhter of a famous person she cant have mental health issues and deserves no sympathy or empathy for what has obviously been a traumatic event i her life?

but yeah, dont worry about her..stupid little girl, why doesnt she just go spend some money and cheer herself up eh???

She does deserve sympathy and she does deserve help. But so do countless other children but they don't make the news. She would be better dealt with if it remained out of the news. "

agree there but there are 2 elements to this....the greater publics desire and greed for anything celebrity. i personally dont watch news or follow any celeb trends etc because it doesnt interest me but the news agencies knows what sells and people are desperate for money so will sell any story.

secondly, having someone 'famous' publically go through this could encourage other people to recognise similar situations in theirs or a loved ones life and get help before it gets too hard to deal with and ends up with a sucessful attempt at taking their life.

it is interestig that most people are commenting on Paris when also today Stephen Fry admitted that he attempted suicide whilst filming last year.

"

secondly, having someone 'famous' publically go through this could encourage other people to recognise similar situations in theirs or a loved ones life and get help before it gets too hard to deal with and ends up with a sucessful attempt at taking their life.

."

I hadn't thought about it like that , so maybe it does warrant some column inches.

But in the same respect will in encourage copycats. Some children love to act like celebrities even to the extent of trying to die like one.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Dare I ask who is she x

And I must say , Steven fry has disappointed me unless as stated above his declaration is not for self but for awareness that depression is serious x I have an employee who has set his status to i want to leave soon. No idea the correct way to deal with them x

evesham

"Dare I ask who is she x

And I must say , Steven fry has disappointed me unless as stated above his declaration is not for self but for awareness that depression is serious x I have an employee who has set his status to i want to leave soon. No idea the correct way to deal with them x"

she is Michael Jackson's daughter.

How has Stephen Fry's admission disappointed you?

By *ysteryboatMan  over a year ago

Brighton

hmm - let me see - jackson family/estate suing for $26 billion (or some such sum) because too much pressure-to-perform was allegedly put on poor mikey-wikey and he ended up dead as a result.

it's jackson's lawyers wet dream come true.

some might say that it's been staged, purely for the benefit of the court.

draw your own conclusions.

"Dare I ask who is she x

And I must say , Steven fry has disappointed me unless as stated above his declaration is not for self but for awareness that depression is serious x I have an employee who has set his status to i want to leave soon. No idea the correct way to deal with them x"

How can he have disappointed you?

He's bipolar and he's speaking out and good for him, living with this disease isn't easy believe me as I'm bipolar and have tried to take my own life many years ago

"Dare I ask who is she x

Must say I'm rather disappointed at your comment and your attitude to mental illness! Thank god not everyone is as narrowed mined as you! Your poor employee any boss would be offering support in a crisis right now

ashby de la zouch

My comment and opinion was , based upon his motive for going public, which I do not as yet know x IF it was self publicity I'm disappointed , I did say if it was to raise awareness then I agree x

"just saying though, some kids have terible things happen to them, they dont all cut their wrists."

Everyone deals with things differently, some are stronger than others.

Why can't he go public?

So by me admitting it on here am I not doing self publicity!

Yes it's to raise awareness he's a great advocate for it and as sufferered for years with manic depression it's a well know fact

i like steven fry a lot so couldnt get annoyed with him.

evesham

"My comment and opinion was , based upon his motive for going public, which I do not as yet know x IF it was self publicity I'm disappointed , I did say if it was to raise awareness then I agree x"

stephen Fry has always been fairly open about being bi polar and is a major player (i cant rmember his title) of the charity MIND and so his announcement was to highlight mental illness and how it can manifest etc.

The Samaritans have released a statement following both stories as well.

ashby de la zouch

No nor are you famous who makes money from self promotion x

evesham

"i like steven fry a lot so couldnt get annoyed with him."

just silly litle girls who should be grateful for what they have got?

Stephen Fry hasnt exactly had a hard life, well educated and now famous for various things yet its ok for him to go public about suicide attempts?

i think this is the most frustrating post of the thread to be fair

"just saying though, some kids have terible things happen to them, they dont all cut their wrists.

Everyone deals with things differently, some are stronger than others."

yes i know that.

ashby de la zouch

There we go facts come out , the sky broadcast I caught earlier did not give such an impression x

"My comment and opinion was , based upon his motive for going public, which I do not as yet know x IF it was self publicity I'm disappointed , I did say if it was to raise awareness then I agree x

stephen Fry has always been fairly open about being bi polar and is a major player (i cant rmember his title) of the charity MIND and so his announcement was to highlight mental illness and how it can manifest etc.

The Samaritans have released a statement following both stories as well."

Exactly doesn't matter how rich or successful you are you can still get this and still feel so low that death seems a release

"i like steven fry a lot so couldnt get annoyed with him.

Stephen Fry hasnt exactly had a hard life, well educated and now famous for various things yet its ok for him to go public about suicide attempts?

i think this is the most frustrating post of the thread to be fair"

yes, you just cant help but admire him.

ashby de la zouch

"Dare I ask who is she UNLESS as stated above his declaration is not for self but for awareness that depression is serious x I have an employee who has set his status to i want to leave soon. No idea the correct way to deal with them x"

By *ysteryboatMan  over a year ago

Brighton

he probably has a book being released in the near future.

evesham

yes, you just cant help but admire him."

for what?

Maybe she didnt want it in the news but being a daughter of the King of pop is gonna put you in the spotlight whatever you do.

Sure if I were a famous son, sure all my suicide attempts would make the news.

Its mental health issue, cant stand people who dont understand what its really like to be depressed. Unhappy for a few hours because you cant do something you want, is not the same as being depressed where it effects everything you do in life.

for what?"

His talent, his inteligence, his good looks.

evesham

for what?

His talent, his inteligence, his good looks."

and that makes his suicde attempts more acceptable?

ashby de la zouch

See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ? Why do people only read the content and jerk their knee at part of a post rather than taking it as a whole and in context x

evesham

"See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ? Why do people only read the content and jerk their knee at part of a post rather than taking it as a whole and in context x "

quote the post you are replying to - t makes more sense then

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

When little miss jackson gets out of hospital and/or rehab..

She will have the option to sell her story about why she tried to commit suicide - either by publishing a Book or to the press.. either way will make her another small fortune..

evesham

"When little miss jackson gets out of hospital and/or rehab..

She will have the option to sell her story about why she tried to commit suicide - either by publishing a Book or to the press.. either way will make her another small fortune.. "

and raise awareness of teenage grief and depression, also hopefully promoting organisatons that are there to help those who need it. not a bad thing in my book.

i would hope she would see sense in dedicating some proceeds to one of ths organisations as well.

"See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ? Why do people only read the content and jerk their knee at part of a post rather than taking it as a whole and in context x "

I'm sorry if I took it out of context when it comes to mental illness I do as I suffer from it

Sorry

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ? "

Contact a mental health worker and ask for advice your GP surgery should be able to help. Please don't ever think that people who talk about it don't do it...they do.

ashby de la zouch

I'm sorry if I took it out of context when it comes to mental illness I do as I suffer from it

Sorry

To be fair I commented on the man without full facts which is bad form on my part x

"I'm sorry if I took it out of context when it comes to mental illness I do as I suffer from it

Sorry

To be fair I commented on the man without full facts which is bad form on my part x"

ashby de la zouch

"See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ?

Contact a mental health worker and ask for advice your GP surgery should be able to help. Please don't ever think that people who talk about it don't do it...they do."

That is not bad advice , it is complex as I am taking him seriously and being compassionate however , I can't say more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"See did you not read the unless word and that I have an employee who is openly saying he wants to commit suicide and my concern how to deal with this difficult issue ?

Contact a mental health worker and ask for advice your GP surgery should be able to help. Please don't ever think that people who talk about it don't do it...they do.

That is not bad advice , it is complex as I am taking him seriously and being compassionate however , I can't say more "

No and I wouldn't expect you to. I hope he can accept any help he's offered.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Stephen Fry opened up unintentionally (according to him) as he felt 'at ease' by the person who was interviewing him.

He has been on Twitter today saying, in a nutshell, how he sort of wished he hadn't said anything. He was so glad to have helped people and how being the ambassador/president for MIND is a huge thing for him.

How he 'disappointed' the other OP, I don't understand.

Going back to the subject on michael jackson's daughter, she has been through a hell of a lot. I don't know her personally, nor do I know much about her other than she was brought up initially by Michael Jackson, had to live in the little bubble of having a world wide famous father, had to endure all kinds that we are not aware of because of who her father was and the 4th year anniversary of her father's death is coming up soon. Also, there is a court case at the moment, where things are being said (lots of very unpleasant things) about her dad.

Ok a mental illness effect 1 in 4 people in the course of a year (Mental Health Foundation) so suicide attempts do happen a lot.

I hate to imagine what the needs are of this child, and am a bit saddened to see people basically calling her a spoiled brat and she was attention seeking.

Yes, she probably was attention seeking, but who knows what for.

But to cut her wrists and take pills? Seriously? You call that someone chucking their toys out the pram?

Yeah , we get the hint .

Over and out .

but yeah, dont worry about her..stupid little girl, why doesnt she just go spend some money and cheer herself up eh??? "

also she had to go through her dad bein on trial twice accused of bein a kiddie fidler!!

and countless minders babysitters and teachers!!

and her dad was a drug addict!!

i would say those 3 kids have had a pretty shitty life!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

She was in a 5 page spread in one of the gossip mags last week!

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Dare I ask who is she x

And I must say , Steven fry has disappointed me unless as stated above his declaration is not for self but for awareness that depression is serious x I have an employee who has set his status to i want to leave soon. No idea the correct way to deal with them x

How has Stephen Fry's admission disappointed you?"

Whacko Jackos daughter hmm I'd love to see the results of a dna test I'd bet my house theres no Jackson dna in her.

evesham

"Dare I ask who is she x

How has Stephen Fry's admission disappointed you?

Whacko Jackos daughter hmm I'd love to see the results of a dna test I'd bet my house theres no Jackson dna in her."

Do need there to be DNA for someone to be considered your Dad? My nephew calls by brother in law dad yet shares no chromosomes or alleles with him what so ever.

There are plenty of ways of successfully killing yourself, why do these people choose methods they know might not work? Male suicide rates are higher because they tend to choose more violent and certain methods.

» Add a new message to this topic