FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting motivated to do things.?

Getting motivated to do things.?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you get motivated. I have lost my mo-jo doing some things and need it back , lol Just silly things around the house .. hate house work ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're asking the wrong person- should be working on an important presentation/documentation thing for the boss, not looking on here and swapping filthy pm's.....best get back to it really

"You're asking the wrong person- should be working on an important presentation/documentation thing for the boss, not looking on here and swapping filthy pm's.....best get back to it really "
well I hope I can get me mo-jo back ,lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I need to be motivated down the gym.Also, I went running last night but only ran to a pub then sat in the sun having a beer and trying to spot swingers. I only ran a little afterall. Need motivating!!!

"I need to be motivated down the gym.Also, I went running last night but only ran to a pub then sat in the sun having a beer and trying to spot swingers. I only ran a little afterall. Need motivating!!! "
and how do we get motivated ? to start , lol I have people coming here Friday and it all need to look its best and cleaners ill . lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I need to be motivated down the gym.Also, I went running last night but only ran to a pub then sat in the sun having a beer and trying to spot swingers. I only ran a little afterall. Need motivating!!! and how do we get motivated ? to start , lol I have people coming here Friday and it all need to look its best and cleaners ill . lol"

Just clean one drawing room and chuck all the other stuff in the other, tidy one bedroom and bathroom, Hoover through, dust and polish. Take about 2 hours. Do it in 15 min time sections. Go!

"I need to be motivated down the gym.Also, I went running last night but only ran to a pub then sat in the sun having a beer and trying to spot swingers. I only ran a little afterall. Need motivating!!! and how do we get motivated ? to start , lol I have people coming here Friday and it all need to look its best and cleaners ill . lol

Just clean one drawing room and chuck all the other stuff in the other, tidy one bedroom and bathroom, Hoover through, dust and polish. Take about 2 hours. Do it in 15 min time sections. Go! "

if only it was that easy , lol xxxx

"I need to be motivated down the gym.Also, I went running last night but only ran to a pub then sat in the sun having a beer and trying to spot swingers. I only ran a little afterall. Need motivating!!! and how do we get motivated ? to start , lol I have people coming here Friday and it all need to look its best and cleaners ill . lol

Just clean one drawing room and chuck all the other stuff in the other, tidy one bedroom and bathroom, Hoover through, dust and polish. Take about 2 hours. Do it in 15 min time sections. Go! if only it was that easy , lol xxxx "

Hire a cleaner for 2 hours- go direct to someone local looking for cash in hand and it should cost you about £15

I have this thing about picking up behind me and as i go along as i hate house work n think if i do this whilst i do that i wont have to do it later....ironing i have no motivation for and also have 2 teens who always want money so have learnt the art of bribary

Just clean one drawing room and chuck all the other stuff in the other, tidy one bedroom and bathroom, Hoover through, dust and polish. Take about 2 hours. Do it in 15 min time sections. Go! if only it was that easy , lol xxxx

Hire a cleaner for 2 hours- go direct to someone local looking for cash in hand and it should cost you about £15 "

15 bed rooms and house as big as this I have 2 full time cleaners a lady whos been with me years and her 28 year old girl just her mums ill and lost both this week , lol

"I have this thing about picking up behind me and as i go along as i hate house work n think if i do this whilst i do that i wont have to do it later....ironing i have no motivation for and also have 2 teens who always want money so have learnt the art of bribary "
well had my 3 older ones move out in last 4 months and still there bed rooms full of crap as keep coming back...... I have been making them over say come get stuff thay never do .. lol my house is there dump hole ,

"How do you get motivated. I have lost my mo-jo doing some things and need it back , lol Just silly things around the house .. hate house work , "

well when you work it out please let me know x

» Add a new message to this topic