FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dear Lovely Forumers

Dear Lovely Forumers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *econdhand Rose OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I'm asking for help from all the lovely and sexy forumers!

I currently write erotic short stories. Recently, I've written a couple "to order" i.e. for specific people using their own fantasy. They have been well received.

I'm now wondering if there is a market for this type of thing - for a special occasion, from wife to husband on a special anniversary or something like that.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and whether you would consider paying for such a thing.

Thanks in advance!

Vixen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you not publish as books via Kindle Amazon? A certain EL James comes to mind

Personally no, as I would write it if it was my fantasy. But I do know that particularly in the USA this sort of thing is done to make a living.

Trawl the web borrow ideas and make up some adverts. Also self publishing on Kindle is very easy to do these days. worth a try if you have some stories ready to roll out.

Good luck

"I'm asking for help from all the lovely and sexy forumers!

I currently write erotic short stories. Recently, I've written a couple "to order" i.e. for specific people using their own fantasy. They have been well received.

I'm now wondering if there is a market for this type of thing - for a special occasion, from wife to husband on a special anniversary or something like that.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and whether you would consider paying for such a thing.

Thanks in advance!

Vixen"

Great minds think alike my sweet! I was doing much the same for fellow forum-ites as part of my pledge for the Mr fab election lol! They were very well received...

I did think of making it a commercial venture, but Id have to wait till I worked less than 70 hours a week or I just wouldn't have the time. Maybe when I retire lol!

I wish you every luck

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Best way to get yourself known and gain some interest is to display some of your work.

How about writing a short one on this thread involving you, me and 2 Big Mac meals ?

"Best way to get yourself known and gain some interest is to display some of your work.

How about writing a short one on this thread involving you, me and 2 Big Mac meals ? "

Make it seasonal

Add crisscut fries

"I'm asking for help from all the lovely and sexy forumers!

Thanks in advance!

Vixen"

I cant spell but I have done one or two myself here in stories forum Sizzling cock , lol about popping candy x

» Add a new message to this topic