FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sense of humour bypass

Sense of humour bypass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone with a sense of humour bypass can pass this thread by.

The rest of you feel free to post, a joke, humour pus comment or any feel good moment with the rest of us.

I saw a girl wearing a cream summer dress get caught out by a gust of wind which blew the from of her dress right over her head. She had an embarrassed grin on her face until a colleague leaned over and whispered something

She then burst out laughing as they walked away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure what my standpoint should be, either we have to start a new law with on the spot fines for any wind that gusts with intent, or we have to start rewarding wind for great accuracy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well I can't think of anything funny to say

Move along

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Organised a threesome last night ,

There were a couple of no show but I had a good time ....

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

This would have been particularly significant especially for those who were there. And remember the occasion.

I saw a woman with a short skirt on carrying an over the shoulder bag. The skirt had caught on the bag and had rode up clearly showing her bottom. I pondered for five minutes but I didn't have the bottle to tell her.

(B).

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Did she have underwear on..

"Did she have underwear on.. "

A nice white pair of knickers.

i had a young lady run for my bus once towards me on a hot day.. she was wearing a vest top and her boobed jumped out the side! haha .. i did inform the poor girl as she boarded by actioning she pull the strap up.. she looked down and giggles

"I saw a woman with a short skirt on carrying an over the shoulder bag. The skirt had caught on the bag and had rode up clearly showing her bottom. I pondered for five minutes but I didn't have the bottle to tell her.

(B). "

I was once one of those sad group of people who gathered on the train station platform every day at 6am waiting to commute to London. About 6 months into my sentence, there was a lady on the crowded platform with the hem of her skirt tucked into her knickers, nobody said a word, until I decided it needed doing and walked up to her told her then walked away.

Took her two weeks but she did come back and thank me, and for the remaining time of my 18 months of madness shared the commute with me bringing conversation and laughter to what had previously been a harrowing silent journey...

Moral of the story, do let them know, if it's deliberate they will be pleased you noticed, but as it probably isn't they will be embarrassed for a while but then glad they were told!

"I saw a woman with a short skirt on carrying an over the shoulder bag. The skirt had caught on the bag and had rode up clearly showing her bottom. I pondered for five minutes but I didn't have the bottle to tell her.

(B).

I was once one of those sad group of people who gathered on the train station platform every day at 6am waiting to commute to London. About 6 months into my sentence, there was a lady on the crowded platform with the hem of her skirt tucked into her knickers, nobody said a word, until I decided it needed doing and walked up to her told her then walked away.

Took her two weeks but she did come back and thank me, and for the remaining time of my 18 months of madness shared the commute with me bringing conversation and laughter to what had previously been a harrowing silent journey...

Moral of the story, do let them know, if it's deliberate they will be pleased you noticed, but as it probably isn't they will be embarrassed for a while but then glad they were told!"

Whilst I agree that I should have said something in my defence I am a man in my forties and she was an attractive twenty something. I didn't want to startle her. I followed her for ages wondering whether I should say something but I just couldn't do it.

"I followed her for ages wondering whether I should say something but I just couldn't do it. "

Good for you, I do hope you followed at the right distance to prevent anyone else getting the optimal viewing distance as written in the code of chivalry handbook

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't have any humour pus comments. It's a bit icky.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

You did say joke, right??! Having recently had a real fight (nearly got to fists) with the French Consulate in London about my passport renewal, I found a lot of humour in the following 'joke' that was sent to me. This Mysterious person is real and so is that letter. Please be sure that I mean no offence to any governmental employee!

Dear Sirs,

I'm in the process of renewing my passport, and still cannot believe this. How is it that Sky Television has my address and telephone number and knows that I bought a bleeding satellite dish from them back in 1977, and yet, the Government is still asking me where I was bloody born and on what date.

For Christ sakes, do you guys do this by hand? My birth date you have on my pension book, and it is on all the income tax forms I've filed for the past 30 years. It is on my National Health card, my driving license, my car insurance, on the last eight damn passports I've had, on all those stupid customs declaration forms I've had to fill out before being allowed off the plane over the last 30 years, and all those insufferable census forms.

Would somebody please take note, once and for all, that my mother's name is Mary Anne, my father's name is Robert and I'd be also-****ing-lutely astounded if that ever changed between now and when I die!!!!!!

I apologise, I'm really pissed off this morning. Between you an' me, I've had enough of this bullshit!

You send the application to my house, then you ask me for my ****ing address !!!!

What is going on? Do you have a gang of Neanderthal arseholes workin' there? Look at my damn picture. Do I look like Bin Laden? I don't want to dig up Yasser Arafat, for **** sakes. I just want to go and park my arsse on some sandy beach somewhere. And would someone please tell me, why would you give a **** whether I plan on visiting a farm in the next 15 days? If I ever got the urge to do something weird to a chicken or a goat, believe you me, you'd be the last ****ing people I'd want to tell!

Well , I have to go now, 'cause I have to go to the other end of the poxy city to get another ****ing copy of my birth certificate, to the tune of £30. Would it be so complicated to have all the services in the same spot to assist in the issuance of a new passport the same day?? Nooooooooooooo, that'd be too damn easy and maybe makes sense. You'd rather have us running all over the ****in' place like chickens with our heads cut off, then have to find some arssehole to confirm that it's really me on the damn picture - you know, the one where we're not allowed to smile?! (bureaucratic ****in' morons) Hey, do you know why we couldn't smile if we wanted to? Because we're totally pissed off!

Signed

An Irate Citizen.!

Sincerely,

You Sure The Hell Should Know Who.

Sat outside on my break, a van goes past, the name plastered along the side... Ivor Cock I burst out laughing.

i think passport renewel is so hard bacuse of so much fraud that happens..

im thankful that they are doing alot to stop identidy theft tbh

"i think passport renewel is so hard bacuse of so much fraud that happens..

im thankful that they are doing alot to stop identidy theft tbh"

Except all the identity fraud practitioners know how to fill the form in and have the correct documentation.. I think from now on anyone who completes the passport application correctly should be refused a passport

im thankful that they are doing alot to stop identidy theft tbh

Except all the identity fraud practitioners know how to fill the form in and have the correct documentation.. I think from now on anyone who completes the passport application correctly should be refused a passport "

im sure if it was easier more would be doing it tho..

look how many try and get in illegally to this country as it is

im thankful that they are doing alot to stop identidy theft tbh"

I just did mine and it was a doddle. It's harder do an initial application, as it should be, but as I haven't changed much in the last ten years I only had to send two pictures, my old passport and the form.

I think people get stressed because it's one form for everything but you ignore most sections if you're just renewing.

Need to know basis

I am sorry that my post has diverted people focus from the purpose of Mysterious guy's thread!

"I am sorry that my post has diverted people focus from the purpose of Mysterious guy's thread! "

So you should be! I think you should have an embarrassed grin on your face and your lightweight summer dress up over your head as your passport photo

Need to know basis

"I am sorry that my post has diverted people focus from the purpose of Mysterious guy's thread!

So you should be! I think you should have an embarrassed grin on your face and your lightweight summer dress up over your head as your passport photo "

Kinky sexy

I am all for that photo

And one of bambi doing the cancan too

"I am all for that photo

And one of bambi doing the cancan too "

Of course, how else can she prove a French connection.

Need to know basis

"I am all for that photo

Of course, how else can she prove a French connection. "

Bring it on....but who's offering to take the pic?

"I am all for that photo

Bring it on....but who's offering to take the pic? "

Moi , moi , moi.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will tell my one and only joke again. Why do black sheep eat less than white sheep. Because there isn't as many of them

"I will tell my one and only joke again. Why do black sheep eat less than white sheep. Because there isn't as many of them"

That made me laugh.

"I am all for that photo

Bring it on....but who's offering to take the pic? "

I can can

And you can can

And you can can

And I can can

Need to know basis

"I am all for that photo

Bring it on....but who's offering to take the pic?

I can can

And you can can

And you can can

And I can can "

If anyone can, you can

» Add a new message to this topic