FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Extreme couponing

Extreme couponing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelsmy OP   Man  over a year ago

douglas

Watching some rubbish tv about extreme couponing in America. They spend hours collecting the money off coupons, to try get the biggest savings on things.

A woman has a whole room in the basement just for sweets.

She bought 84 deodorants that were on offer and paid nothing for them in the end

Another shop was for a party. The bill was over 700 dollars and she paid only 54 dollars

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I caught this at the weekend... it's an illness with some of them.

Surely it's only a bargain if you actually need the stuff right? I couldn't understand the point of keeping it all... shopping for charities with coupons seems like a good plan.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would be in my element

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There is a page on Facebook someone over here does it. They get loads of bargins and donate alot to food banks

By *r and Mrs BiteMeCouple  over a year ago

Belbroughton, Stourbridge

I can imagine getting sucked in and hoarding stuff lol...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My father in law is like this. I once thought he was having a breakdown as he was pacing up and down swearing waving a piece of paper in the air. When ju plucked up the courage to ask what was wrong he went into a tirade saying how bloody wasteful your mother is. It turns out he was holding a penny off a litre of petrol coupon that had expired. The most he could have saved was 60p but he was apoplectic with rage.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

i love the idea of this tho but its a shame the supermarkets here dont work the same as in america i could save a fortune and do one shop a year lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yh our coupons dont work the same

i can understand getting the stuff free. cant understand why they need so much of it tho! lol

one episode a lady said if she saved $500 on that shop that month she would buy an engagement ring.. but the thing is when u buy 72 tubes of toothpaste your not saving $500 in a month cos the saving is spread out over the period in which it takes to use the 72 tubes.. if you get what im saying? your only saving in one month what you actualyl use in one month

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

[/quote....cpl of my american friends on fb are always posting about how much their shopping hasnt cost them in fact one even ended up getting cash from the store to the amount of her shopping because shed cashed in the coupons what were given with that particular lot of shopping .......thats extreme for sure

» Add a new message to this topic