FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hair removal for women

Hair removal for women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Hi ladies just wanted to ask your opinion on hair removal, what would you say is the best and that also lasts the longest before having to repeat the process? Has anyone used 'No No' hair removal gadget, if so does it work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hybutsweetCouple  over a year ago

sweetness

nair cream stings so bad and leaves spots for ages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waxing always last longest but you have to let it grow a little before you can have it redone.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

dont remove you hair !!!!

I really like Long Hair - but bald ladies are quite sexy lol x

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Iv a industrial blow torch if any1 wants a borrow

Waxing Defo !

My beautician had just been off sick and I've had to resort to shaving again ! Never again !!

Struggled to find another beautician who's does full Hollywoods

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I just stick to plain old shaving, easy to do, not costly or time consuming. I tend to use a men's razor, with a mixture of shaving foam and conditioner. Sometimes I'll use my rechargeable ladyshave thingie.

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

I'm a veet lover.......works well on my lady bits, takes 5 mins, no in growers and I do it approx once a fortnight

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I will tell you tomorrow. having experienced sensitive veet.. kept me up all night had to keep a pillow between the legs total discomfort burning .. to a week later .. using talc and an epilator on the triangle .. absolutely fine, but you not touching the under carriage with that thing EVER !!! tomorrow I get the undercarriage sugared (mmm nice with cinnamon) or ripped out with wax..yikes ! gawd knows why as no one ever goes there. ..If i can still walk / talk at 12pm i will be silky smooth

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

My naivity when I first started on here. A guy asked me, 'do you mow the lawn'.

I replied, 'Well I've decking out the back, and my allotment could do with a flame thrower!'

"My naivity when I first started on here. A guy asked me, 'do you mow the lawn'.

I replied, 'Well I've decking out the back, and my allotment could do with a flame thrower!'

"

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"My naivity when I first started on here. A guy asked me, 'do you mow the lawn'.

"

That is so funny.. and i would have been the same. A year later i think I know the answer..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I may set up a Fab service providing this. I'm pretty good at pubic topiary. Any design you like. Meerkats are popular, but you need a good growth to pull it off.

"I may set up a Fab service providing this. I'm pretty good at pubic topiary. Any design you like. Meerkats are popular, but you need a good growth to pull it off. "

Be careful what you offer not all lady gardens are well kept and free from litter!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I may set up a Fab service providing this. I'm pretty good at pubic topiary. Any design you like. Meerkats are popular, but you need a good growth to pull it off.

Be careful what you offer not all lady gardens are well kept and free from litter! "

Good point. I'm off to do risk assessments, and get suitable insurance cover.

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"

very funny

"I'm a veet lover.......works well on my lady bits, takes 5 mins, no in growers and I do it approx once a fortnight "

I prefer to get a full wax but unfortunately lately I haven't been able to afford it... Magic powder has been a great stand in for me! I have my own wax pot so do the top myself and then magic powder underneath... Just as smooth as it is when I get waxed, but I have to do underneath much more often...

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Thank you for all your great comments, will have a look at magic powder as never heard about that before.

By *eidi187TV/TS  over a year ago

shrewsbury area.

epilate the day before you are going out and you will look fab,4/5 weeks till any probs again,painful but worth it,xx

just ordered some magic powder will let you know

By *eidi187TV/TS  over a year ago

shrewsbury area.

hahahahaha brilliant

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"epilate the day before you are going out and you will look fab,4/5 weeks till any probs again,painful but worth it,xx"

Ooh too painful on legs, hate to think what the pain is like on your pussy just ordered some magic powder

By *aula.ceciliaWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

As preparation for my surgery i had to have hair removal on the donor site,, I had laser treatment which is the only "permanent" solution. It was painful and expensive but after 6 months i still have no regrowth in the area.

» Add a new message to this topic