FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Loving this weather :)

Loving this weather :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hite_Stallion26 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Hello people

Mmy names shaun been on the site awhile now and had a few meets with some great people, i'm based in coventry and love social meets as well as good horny chilled out fun :p please check my profile and pics out let me

Know if you wanna arrange a meet up if just a drink or a sexy session :p x stay horny people x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello people

Mmy names shaun been on the site awhile now and had a few meets with some great people, i'm based in coventry and love social meets as well as good horny chilled out fun :p please check my profile and pics out let me

Know if you wanna arrange a meet up if just a drink or a sexy session :p x stay horny people x "

Perhaps a good idea to ask the Mods if they would move your thread to the "Meets and Parties Forum" or the "Introduction Forum" where it stands a much better chance of finding your target audience..

But good luck anyway...

leicester

"Hello people

Know if you wanna arrange a meet up if just a drink or a sexy session :p x stay horny people x

Perhaps a good idea to ask the Mods if they would move your thread to the "Meets and Parties Forum" or the "Introduction Forum" where it stands a much better chance of finding your target audience..

But good luck anyway... "

Haha i never use the forum lol as never no how it works but if a "mod" could move it thank you

By *hérieWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Loving it.

leicester

"Loving it. "

And its meant to be here to stay

» Add a new message to this topic