FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Summer sunbathing!

Summer sunbathing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the weather begins to heat up and people start planning for their summer holidays, I just have a little question...

Do ladies that sunbathe topless enjoy the fact that guys will have a good look? or am i bad for looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the weather begins to heat up and people start planning for their summer holidays, I just have a little question...

Do ladies that sunbathe topless enjoy the fact that guys will have a good look? or am i bad for looking?"

Depends if your peeping through a tiny crack in their garden fence while fapping away under your dirty-raincoat!!!

Im gonna get my boobs out at some point just to see if i get freckles as i cant remember .. i don't care when im abroad who looks,im normally dosing or reading if im sun bathing so don't notice

Do not mind or care who see's or looks at them but does nothing for me sexually as do it for the suntan not for kick's

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

When sunbathing topless, I do it for the tan, not for sexual gratification. You do have to expect people oggling as it's the choice you've made to take your top off. I do remember it kicking off with my ex once in Lanzarote though when a guy brazenly started started taking pictures and recording me... That was a little uncomfortable.

- Amy. x

» Add a new message to this topic