FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Death of a loved one

Death of a loved one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuineplayers plus 1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

newport

Yesterday, tragically Fay lost her eldest daughter. I can't imagine what's she's going through. We get strength from the support of family and friends. We also take strength from the fact that in her death she has given hope and life to recipricents of her organs through the organ donor programme. May she rest in peace. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I have never spoken to you but what a wonderful thing to have done.

Know that the donation has given life to several other people who would have been in the same situation.

Huge hugs and condolences...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yesterday, tragically Fay lost her eldest daughter. I can't imagine what's she's going through. We get strength from the support of family and friends. We also take strength from the fact that in her death she has given hope and life to recipricents of her organs through the organ donor programme. May she rest in peace. xxx"
How awful, I cannot imagine the sorrow you are going through, my condolences xxx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

hugs guys my condolences

this is where fabs comes into its own ..

loads of love and support from all over the country xxx olo

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

so very sorry for your loss

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Tragic news and my heart goes out to you. No parent should have to suffer the death of their child xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

thats very sad, hopefully some comfort will come from theheping others through organ donaton but that wont be for a while.

all you can do is me there for her, support her in whatever she needs but give her space to grieve in her own way x x x

also take time to have your own space, although it sounds like it wasnt our daughter you wil be affected as well x

Sorry for your loss

xxxxxxxx

That's so awful, my deepest sympathies to all of you. Special hugs and kisses coming your way xx

By *obnessMan  over a year ago

york

So sorry for your loss. I've been in a similar position. I know how it hurts. Take the love that everybody is sending you and let it comfort you.

I am so sorry x

Ohhh bob i was so sorry when you told me that awful news but at least there will be some comfort in others living through the organ donation .it seems a very bitter world sometimes and its sometimes hard to understand how life can be so cruel.no words can express how sorry we both are and as friends you knw where we are should you need us at any time.poppyxx

No parent should ever have to bury their child...

The pain is crushingly unbearable...

The courage shown in helping others with organ donation is phenomenally brave....

My prayers to your entire family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, it is one of the worst things to cope with in life, the death of your child. No words will help but thinking of you all. Xx

I cannot begin to imagine the loss of a child. My sincere condolences to the family x

Gill

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

When a love one dies another family is thankful that their love one will live through organs that have been donated...What you have done is given life to someone who will almost live their life through your daughter..You have given a gift that is like no other.. I am so sorry for your lose...xx

Such sad news, so sorry for the loss, I lost my father and am still seeking help and therapy, I wish we could have donated some organs but that wasn't possible for us, what a wonderful life giving decision you have made, huge hugs xxx

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

I don't know you, but admire your strength.

to loose someone so close is unimaginable.

her spirit will live on and be proud that you have made the decision to help others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

I lost my son 5 years ago, he was 21. He carried an organ donor card but because he had leaukemia his organs cudnt be used...I am so sorry to hear of ur loss...as people are saying, no one shud lose a child and it is a pain that cant be described and it never goes away..

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yesterday, tragically Fay lost her eldest daughter. I can't imagine what's she's going through. We get strength from the support of family and friends. We also take strength from the fact that in her death she has given hope and life to recipricents of her organs through the organ donor programme. May she rest in peace. xxx"

The only regret of my life: not denoting my son's organs, but I didn't want him cut up. Unfortunately, he had to have a post mortem so he was cut up anyway. At the time, to me, they just seemed to be asking for body parts and not trying to save him: not true of course, but that's how I felt.

No parent shouuld bury a child: the pain is physical, and it alters you as a person.

Be there for your wife: the death of our son killed my marriage: we didn't grieve or support each other.

My sincere condolences for your loss x

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

My thoughts are with you both. To become an organ donor is a selfless act. By receiving a heart it gave my brother-in-law another 10 years in which he was able to marry my sister and become a father. Sadly he has since passed away, but it was great that he was given another chance x

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

sorry hun all our love to yous xx

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

i laid my daughter to rest 2 years ago today so know how you feel and you must be so proud of her for that decision[donation]

she will always be in your heart and always remembered xxx

Without the gift of donation, my brother wouldn't be here today.

So sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine the pain xxx

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

don't know what its like but my heart dose go out for you hun don't wish it on any one keep strong all our love to you xxx

love is sent to you from eveyone ,,,rememember the laughs and good times ,,time is a great healer ,,,but never forgotten

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Sorry dont think we have spoke not that it matters. My deepest sympathy. Iv lost good friends an a good bit of family an I still can't even begin think how it must feel to loose your child an in the nicest posibly way I hope to god I never find out

somthing some 1 said to me soon after my sister was killed

never be sad for the loss of a loved 1 instead rejoice that you knew them an the way they touched your life. 10 years on an it still feels now how it did then only thing that changes is learning how to deal with your own feeling.

Losing a child is the hardest thing a parent ever has to go through. The pain never goes away but in time it softens and you can always remember the good times. Make sure you have a support network to help. We go to a group called sands and it has helped us a lot. Our daughter was only here for just over 3 hours and the hole she left behind will never be filled. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and all your family.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Losing a child is the hardest thing a parent ever has to go through. The pain never goes away but in time it softens and you can always remember the good times. Make sure you have a support network to help. We go to a group called sands and it has helped us a lot. Our daughter was only here for just over 3 hours and the hole she left behind will never be filled. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and all your family. "

SANDS saved me. My stepson lost his mum in February and sees a counsellor. If need be, do take up any help offered op.

Omg that is such a shock rob, deepest sympathy to fay. I will pm you xx

[Removed by poster at 03/06/13 06:18:32]

Very sad and tragic news. Deeply sorry to hear this xx

Sorry to read about your loss.

My thoughts are with you

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

" Sorry to read about your loss.

My thoughts are with you"

Same.

By *enuineplayers plus 1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

newport

we are so humbled by the support of you all from all over UK. Thank you all

Very sorry for your loss xx

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Hi there, sorry to hear of your loss as well, and will have you in my thoughts and prayers from time to time *smiles* I lost my father suddenly and out of the blue just erm 9 or 10 weeks back and well just trying to deal with it but sending you love and hugs xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My deepest sympathy, and what a courageous thing to do. Xxx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 03/06/13 19:21:36]

» Add a new message to this topic