FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well that was an interesting 20 minutes!

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just tried out some new Kegel balls. Which was fine, until when I went to remove the second (they're not joined together) I couldn't grab hold of it.

20 minutes later I rang a friend in a panicked state and I find myself squatting, trying to relax to remove the second, and now wedged, kegel ball.

I'm glad I have acrylics that are long, as I managed to grab hold of the ball (by this point all excitement had gone well and truly out of the window) however I've managed to scratch at my insides slightly!

So I'm now ouchified internally and I won't be using the kegel balls again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just tried out some new Kegel balls. Which was fine, until when I went to remove the second (they're not joined together) I couldn't grab hold of it.

20 minutes later I rang a friend in a panicked state and I find myself squatting, trying to relax to remove the second, and now wedged, kegel ball.

I'm glad I have acrylics that are long, as I managed to grab hold of the ball (by this point all excitement had gone well and truly out of the window) however I've managed to scratch at my insides slightly!

So I'm now ouchified internally and I won't be using the kegel balls again! "

that beats my "getting stuck in a corset for 20 mins"

It was my latest Minxie's protege moment - I was quite worried that I'd be in an A&E cubicle, legs akimbo with a cute young doctor between my legs!

Them jiggle balls from ann summers set off the alarms in tesco....glad ya got it out as you may have set alams off whilst out

TMI

"It was my latest Minxie's protege moment - I was quite worried that I'd be in an A&E cubicle, legs akimbo with a cute young doctor between my legs!"

Worried??

I'm surprised you didn't dial 999 !!

"Them jiggle balls from ann summers set off the alarms in tesco....glad ya got it out as you may have set alams off whilst out"

They were silicone ones! I think that was why I couldn't grab the second!

"It was my latest Minxie's protege moment - I was quite worried that I'd be in an A&E cubicle, legs akimbo with a cute young doctor between my legs!"

Really?? Call yourself a swinger??!!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had a similar experience on a meet but not with a ball. I'm not sure how I would have removed the item if he hadn't been there. On the other hand it wouldn't have been there if he hadn't been there.

Look on the positive side - your muscles got an extra workout.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I had cute guys head between my legs last night but not in a sexual way x lol x

Stick each one in a separate condom next time

That would have sent me into a state of panic

"It was my latest Minxie's protege moment - I was quite worried that I'd be in an A&E cubicle, legs akimbo with a cute young doctor between my legs!

Really?? Call yourself a swinger??!!!!"

Haha I don't do speculums!

"That would have sent me into a state of panic"

Yes I would have to say, state of panic was possibly a good description.

"TMI"

my thoughts.. hope your ok though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Interesting is an understatement to beat them all! I would have been in a flat spin. Glad you got it out.

"Interesting is an understatement to beat them all! I would have been in a flat spin. Glad you got it out."

So am I! The gynae department at Oldham know me well enough, but I have no desires for them to be dipping into my lady bits to extract a toy! It was the most panic stricken moment I've had in a long time!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Beats me why women (and men) stuff things up themselves that don't have a stopper / handle / string on them.

The amount of stories you hear about lost or stuck items. I read once about a woman who decided to pleasure herself with a bottle. As it had no lid it caused a vacuum, and got stuck inside her

"Beats me why women (and men) stuff things up themselves that don't have a stopper / handle / string on them.

The amount of stories you hear about lost or stuck items. I read once about a woman who decided to pleasure herself with a bottle. As it had no lid it caused a vacuum, and got stuck inside her "

Hindsight is a bitch Ryan! I really didn't expect to have a whoopsie moment!

"Them jiggle balls from ann summers set off the alarms in tesco....glad ya got it out as you may have set alams off whilst out

They were silicone ones! I think that was why I couldn't grab the second!"

Im not sure exactly what they are these were silicone with a little weight inside they were joined and had strings tho lol

"Them jiggle balls from ann summers set off the alarms in tesco....glad ya got it out as you may have set alams off whilst out

Im not sure exactly what they are these were silicone with a little weight inside they were joined and had strings tho lol"

It was for a LH review. If they'd have had a string there wouldn't have been an issue, they probably would have been great. Rather than having ouchied me!

Im not sure exactly what they are these were silicone with a little weight inside they were joined and had strings tho lol

It was for a LH review. If they'd have had a string there wouldn't have been an issue, they probably would have been great. Rather than having ouchied me!"

That's your review written then.

It was for a LH review. If they'd have had a string there wouldn't have been an issue, they probably would have been great. Rather than having ouchied me!

That's your review written then."

Yep that's pretty much the majority of the review. They ask what I liked about it - the answer was "the colour was nice!" I couldn't think of anything else to say!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Beats me why women (and men) stuff things up themselves that don't have a stopper / handle / string on them.

The amount of stories you hear about lost or stuck items. I read once about a woman who decided to pleasure herself with a bottle. As it had no lid it caused a vacuum, and got stuck inside her

Hindsight is a bitch Ryan! I really didn't expect to have a whoopsie moment!"

Stick to cocks Ruby. Unless you are very unlucky, they don't fall off

Hindsight is a bitch Ryan! I really didn't expect to have a whoopsie moment!

Stick to cocks Ruby. Unless you are very unlucky, they don't fall off "

Its been 3 and a half weeks since I've had a cock I'm sticking to glass dildos and wands (although I'm so sore internally that nothing is going in me for a bit!)

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Glad you're ok... In a slightly crazy post- shag moment the orange inside of a kinder egg seemed like a good idea!!!

Hey we were peckish and slightly delirious but still feeling kinky lol.

Was glad when it finally was prised out, lol!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Glad you're ok. I have to admit that I have no idea what you're on about though

"Glad you're ok. I have to admit that I have no idea what you're on about though "

Haha - google is your friend!

"Glad you're ok. I have to admit that I have no idea what you're on about though

Haha - google is your friend!"

Ta. Will look in a bit

"Glad you're ok. I have to admit that I have no idea what you're on about though

Haha - google is your friend!"

Ahhhhhhh I know now ta.

I wouldn't be able to move with them! Have tried something similar and they just made me

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Just tried out some new Kegel balls. Which was fine, until when I went to remove the second (they're not joined together) I couldn't grab hold of it.

So I'm now ouchified internally and I won't be using the kegel balls again! "

ive had that before. Dont buy the cheap ones, pay a little more ang get proper weighted oned joined buy rubber - fucking rediculous when the come apart, it spoils all the fun

So I'm now ouchified internally and I won't be using the kegel balls again!

ive had that before. Dont buy the cheap ones, pay a little more ang get proper weighted oned joined buy rubber - fucking rediculous when the come apart, it spoils all the fun

"

They were for a review on LH, so I didn't pay for them. Just had to write a review... The review may need tweaking as I really am in pain now!

"

They were for a review on LH, so I didn't pay for them. Just had to write a review... The review may need tweaking as I really am in pain now!"

"If you like a bit of pain whilst strengthening your pelvic floor then these balls are for you. You may want to encase them in a condom tied off with some string, just in case they wander around. Good colour."

"

They were for a review on LH, so I didn't pay for them. Just had to write a review... The review may need tweaking as I really am in pain now!

"If you like a bit of pain whilst strengthening your pelvic floor then these balls are for you. You may want to encase them in a condom tied off with some string, just in case they wander around. Good colour." "

Haha - It doesn't quite say that!

More like this:

Tried the (insert name) Kegel balls today and I almost had a trip to A&E to have them removed. They aren't very big and they aren't linked together. This became an issue when trying to remove the second ball and I couldn't get hold of the second one to remove it. A panicked phone call to a friend and much squatting later and I did manage to get it out with two fingers and some acrylic nails! I'm now quite sore after much scratching around internally.

"

"If you like a bit of pain whilst strengthening your pelvic floor then these balls are for you. You may want to encase them in a condom tied off with some string, just in case they wander around. Good colour."

More like this:

Tried the (insert name) Kegel balls today and I almost had a trip to A&E to have them removed. They aren't very big and they aren't linked together. This became an issue when trying to remove the second ball and I couldn't get hold of the second one to remove it. A panicked phone call to a friend and much squatting later and I did manage to get it out with two fingers and some acrylic nails! I'm now quite sore after much scratching around internally.

"

Add "Thank god i'm not a Thai sex show worker else I fear I may have shot my dog!!"

"

More like this:

Add "Thank god i'm not a Thai sex show worker else I fear I may have shot my dog!!"

"

Leave Blakey out of this, he's got himself into mischief with Ben today!

Fuck I hurt a lot...

"I read once about a woman who decided to pleasure herself with a bottle. As it had no lid it caused a vacuum, and got stuck inside her "

*****grins****

Ouch!! Glad you got it out xx

» Add a new message to this topic