FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Superior Being

Superior Being

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If a superior being (or a God) existed what would he or she look like. I heard to teenagers talking about this and one said that Jesus was a Russell Brand look a like!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If a superior being (or a God) existed what would he or she look like. I heard to teenagers talking about this and one said that Jesus was a Russell Brand look a like!!"

But surely if God created “man/woman” in his/her own image,

God must therefore appear the same as the sight of each of our own reflections do in a mirror …..

Which in my case might come as quite a shock …

how can jesus be a russel brand lookalike lol...they are separated by thousands of years...teenagers are idiots sometimes lolol

*apart from the hot over 18 female ones

"If a superior being (or a God) existed what would he or she look like. I heard to teenagers talking about this and one said that Jesus was a Russell Brand look a like!!

But surely if God created “man/woman” in his/her own image,

God must therefore appear the same as the sight of each of our own reflections do in a mirror …..

Which in my case might come as quite a shock … "

dont worry, god has a tasty paira tits n a tight vagina...she used be known as the bearded lady in circuses until cocacola stole her image n made her some christmas figure

according to wiki

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"how can jesus be a russel brand lookalike lol...they are separated by thousands of years...teenagers are idiots sometimes lolol

*apart from the hot over 18 female ones"

I think it was the irony that made me think!

» Add a new message to this topic