FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nhl playoffs

Nhl playoffs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

90% of people with have no idea what im talking about but oh well. Its the conference finals of the the Stanley cup playoffs!!! Will be up all night watching! Have work tomorrow o well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it!!!! It's the only sport I watch. One year we had the week off and our team won. It was amazing being able to stay up and watch it live to the early hours.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Never really followed ice hockey.

Just remember some of the featured tear ups especially anything Canadian/USA vs USSR or Russia.

"Love it!!!! It's the only sport I watch. One year we had the week off and our team won. It was amazing being able to stay up and watch it live to the early hours. "

My devils not in it this year but still love the drama passion and excitement of playoff hockey

10,000 people play ice hockey in the uk and we have a pro ice hockey league called the elite ice hockey league and two semi pro leagues ice hockey was created buy a british army general in canada and the biggest cup to win is the Stanley cup named after a brit called lord Stanley wish it was bigger in this country

Southwick

"10,000 people play ice hockey in the uk and we have a pro ice hockey league called the elite ice hockey league and two semi pro leagues ice hockey was created buy a british army general in canada and the biggest cup to win is the Stanley cup named after a brit called lord Stanley wish it was bigger in this country"

Brighton had one of the most successful UK ice hockey teams that existed from 1935-65. Regularly had a 4,000 crowd at SS Brighton until it was demolished in 1965. They beat the USSR 6-3 in 1957.

"10,000 people play ice hockey in the uk and we have a pro ice hockey league called the elite ice hockey league and two semi pro leagues ice hockey was created buy a british army general in canada and the biggest cup to win is the Stanley cup named after a brit called lord Stanley wish it was bigger in this country

Brighton had one of the most successful UK ice hockey teams that existed from 1935-65. Regularly had a 4,000 crowd at SS Brighton until it was demolished in 1965. They beat the USSR 6-3 in 1957."

. Such a shame! Big teams in the eihl bring in 7,000 plus like Nottingham we in cov get 3000 plus so ice hockey is not in rude health

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I was thrown out of the country for being the only Canadian who did not like hockey... .....ok....not really...but it is a sport I never really got into so it was very money come playoffs time...LOL

southampton-ish

Damn autocorrect...lonely not money

"Damn autocorrect...lonely not money"

Lol you wouldn't like me then haha im hockey crazy have a house full of Memorabilia all my own kit and never miss a coventry blaze or new jersey devils game

Southwick

"10,000 people play ice hockey in the uk and we have a pro ice hockey league called the elite ice hockey league and two semi pro leagues ice hockey was created buy a british army general in canada and the biggest cup to win is the Stanley cup named after a brit called lord Stanley wish it was bigger in this country

Brighton had one of the most successful UK ice hockey teams that existed from 1935-65. Regularly had a 4,000 crowd at SS Brighton until it was demolished in 1965. They beat the USSR 6-3 in 1957.. Such a shame! Big teams in the eihl bring in 7,000 plus like Nottingham we in cov get 3000 plus so ice hockey is not in rude health "

Not sure if you know the meaning of rude health. 3k-7k crowds are quite commendable which would mean they are in rude health. ie robust

southampton-ish

"Damn autocorrect...lonely not money

Lol you wouldn't like me then haha im hockey crazy have a house full of Memorabilia all my own kit and never miss a coventry blaze or new jersey devils game "

I am not a fan but if they are in the playoffs I do root for home team....Les Canadiens de Montreal...LOL I do not even have a clue which teams are left in it at the moment...LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know we're knocked out this year. Haven't seen it for ages as I'm too skint to pay for the sports channel.

Would love to see a game live.

Its the Boston bruins v Pittsburg penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks v la kings! Hockey live is amazing

southampton-ish

"Its the Boston bruins v Pittsburg penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks v la kings! Hockey live is amazing "

I can think of a hell of a lot of people back home rooting for Pittsburgh right now..LOL

southampton-ish

"Its the Boston bruins v Pittsburg penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks v la kings! Hockey live is amazing

I can think of a hell of a lot of people back home rooting for Pittsburgh right now..LOL "

I think they want anyone but bruins to win...

"Its the Boston bruins v Pittsburg penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks v la kings! Hockey live is amazing

I can think of a hell of a lot of people back home rooting for Pittsburgh right now..LOL "

Errr penguins it could be there year even with Cindy crosby lol but they have signed Jerome ignla

» Add a new message to this topic