FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Such a shame

Such a shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sad to see 2 ex soldiers arrested in mosque attacks . Any soldier in my eyes has seen things we cannot describe or understand and must be torn up over recent events .Such is the crazy world we live in now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Not all soldiers will have seen frontline action, nor have all seen things we cannot describe or understand.

I don't mean to be pedantic over this but coming from a family with strong military ties I have to point this out.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i think they should be arrsted if they were involved. being in the armed forces doesnt absolve you of any crime.

yes they might be cut up but they are supposed to represent the best of the country and be shining examples etc

i should imaine that Lee Rigby's family are pretty cut up about his murder but as far as i know tey arent going round attacking mosques full of innocent Muslims (i guess i had best caveat that with a *mostly* before anyone asks how i know they are all innocent )

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Soldiers are human, fallible and imperfect. Like we all are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not all soldiers will have seen frontline action, nor have all seen things we cannot describe or understand.

I don't mean to be pedantic over this but coming from a family with strong military ties I have to point this out."

Torquay

"i think they should be arrsted if they were involved. being in the armed forces doesnt absolve you of any crime.

yes they might be cut up but they are supposed to represent the best of the country and be shining examples etc

i should imaine that Lee Rigby's family are pretty cut up about his murder but as far as i know tey arent going round attacking mosques full of innocent Muslims (i guess i had best caveat that with a *mostly* before anyone asks how i know they are all innocent )"

Very well put

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i think they should be arrsted if they were involved. being in the armed forces doesnt absolve you of any crime.

i should imaine that Lee Rigby's family are pretty cut up about his murder but as far as i know tey arent going round attacking mosques full of innocent Muslims (i guess i had best caveat that with a *mostly* before anyone asks how i know they are all innocent )

Very well put "

OMG...whats happening...Miss_tress 's my posts and now i am getting the from you too.....i'm scared

Torquay

Very well put

OMG...whats happening...Miss_tress 's my posts and now i am getting the from you too.....i'm scared "

It's a conspiracy.....

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

i should imaine that Lee Rigby's family are pretty cut up about his murder but as far as i know tey arent going round attacking mosques full of innocent Muslims (i guess i had best caveat that with a *mostly* before anyone asks how i know they are all innocent )"

Hold on to your hat Evie...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Very well put

OMG...whats happening...Miss_tress 's my posts and now i am getting the from you too.....i'm scared "

HAAHAAHAAHAA!!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

agreed..

"Not all soldiers will have seen frontline action, nor have all seen things we cannot describe or understand.

I don't mean to be pedantic over this but coming from a family with strong military ties I have to point this out."

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

They set fire to a mosque and have been charged with arson with intent to endanger life...they committed a crime...and need to be punished for their actions..

We cannot regardless how angry we are regarding the senseless killing go around and cause distress and fear in those that are innocent and just living their life..

I will always support the troops but 2 wrongs don't make a right...

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Attacks on innocent Muslims, whether by misguided soldiers or misguided American drones, will just radicalise more young men and women.

It does not help, it makes things worse.

"Soldiers are human, fallible and imperfect. Like we all are."

» Add a new message to this topic