FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > feeling mushy...

feeling mushy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There have been times over the years when I have sent red roses

Read poetry on a picnic

Serenaded some one and

Dried someone's tears...

Danced in a candle lit room to Corrine Bailey Ray...

What's the most romantic gesture you have done or been the recipient of???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few years ago id dated a guy and due to distance and life and such we called things off...a year or so went by and we spoke flirted and kept going back there,but i kept calling it off.

Anyways i didn't speak to him for a few months and one day i got roses to my work with a note asking me to be at a certain place at a time but i didn't know who had sent it and it just said if i turned up we were meant to be together

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Someone wrote a love song about me and sent me the recording as a birthday present.

"Someone wrote a love song about me and sent me the recording as a birthday present."

I think the most romantic thing i did was turn up on someones door step who was suffering man flu with trainspotting napoleon dynamite and wine n tissues

My lovely flew me to Venice for lunch for valentines day.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I went to Paris with a gf once. Quite romantic I believe.

"Someone wrote a love song about me and sent me the recording as a birthday present.

I think the most romantic thing i did was turn up on someones door step who was suffering man flu with trainspotting napoleon dynamite and wine n tissues "

I did that with roast lamb and a crumble. He didn't see anything romantic in it at all - just thought it was what should happen.

"My lovely flew me to Venice for lunch for valentines day. "

Aww that's sweet

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"A few years ago id dated a guy and due to distance and life and such we called things off...a year or so went by and we spoke flirted and kept going back there,but i kept calling it off.

Anyways i didn't speak to him for a few months and one day i got roses to my work with a note asking me to be at a certain place at a time but i didn't know who had sent it and it just said if i turned up we were meant to be together "

did you go??

Can i just say that i have not had anyone do anything romantic. quite sad really...

"My lovely flew me to Venice for lunch for valentines day.

Aww that's sweet"

It was quite sweet actually, there was us two middle-aged on a plane full of young couples all with the same romantic idea in mind.... we even elicited an ahhhhh from some of them in St. Marks square when he removed his overcoat and draped it round me as I was shivering.

"A few years ago id dated a guy and due to distance and life and such we called things off...a year or so went by and we spoke flirted and kept going back there,but i kept calling it off.

Anyways i didn't speak to him for a few months and one day i got roses to my work with a note asking me to be at a certain place at a time but i didn't know who had sent it and it just said if i turned up we were meant to be together

did you go?? "

Did i hell i didn't know who it was and was snowed under at work.

Thought it was quite romantic when he told me tho

We both wrote our separate messages pledging eternal love for each-other and placed them unread in a sealed bottle that held a contact address which we cast from a vessel as we travelled across the Indian ocean beneath a star spangled sky……

"Can i just say that i have not had anyone do anything romantic. quite sad really..."

Aww that is sad cheeky...

"We both wrote our separate messages pledging eternal love for each-other and placed them unread in a sealed bottle that held a contact address which we cast from a vessel as we travelled across the Indian ocean beneath a star spangled sky……

"

Is the bottle still at sea?

"We both wrote our separate messages pledging eternal love for each-other and placed them unread in a sealed bottle that held a contact address which we cast from a vessel as we travelled across the Indian ocean beneath a star spangled sky……

Is the bottle still at sea?"

No it was picked up about 9 years later,,,,

I drove to Heathrow to give my (then) girlfriend a big thick coat as she was retuning from 3 weeks in Austrailia to a a snow covered UK and I knew she handn't taken a coat with her.

"Can i just say that i have not had anyone do anything romantic. quite sad really...

Aww that is sad cheeky... "

shit happens lol...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A got up and cleared snow off my car when he could have stayed in bed also when I was going to evening class last week he found me a notebook and sharpened my pencils.

Is the bottle still at sea?

No it was picked up about 9 years later,,,,

"

And undying love was released unto the world.

"A got up and cleared snow off my car when he could have stayed in bed also when I was going to evening class last week he found me a notebook and sharpened my pencils."

You know, the sharpening your pencils is THE MOST romantic thing mentioned on this thread. That's proper love and true romance.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 28/05/13 21:46:03]

Most Romantic thing my ex did was to bung me £50 and tell me to buy myself something for valentines

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A got up and cleared snow off my car when he could have stayed in bed also when I was going to evening class last week he found me a notebook and sharpened my pencils.

You know, the sharpening your pencils is THE MOST romantic thing mentioned on this thread. That's proper love and true romance."

It is isn't it

Proposed on a moonlit beach in foreign climes

I was dreading getting caught with the ring in the airport and ruining it all

Thankfully that didnt happen and I did as I had intended

I had even asked her dad b4 we went. Did things the old fashioned way

"I drove to Heathrow to give my (then) girlfriend a big thick coat as she was retuning from 3 weeks in Austrailia to a a snow covered UK and I knew she handn't taken a coat with her.

"

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

A kiss and a hug with my late partner while admiring the sight that made Paris such a romantic city, at night at Sacré Coeur.

I felt nothing when I went there at night with my then hubby a few years ago, and alarm bells started to ring shortly afterwards.

» Add a new message to this topic