FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles and fabbed pics??

profiles and fabbed pics??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does your profile (m,m/f,f) dictate how many fabs your pics get?

does having a presence on webcam also boost your fabs?

it just seems the most fabbed pics are not actually good pics,but single women.

ive seen some really good couple photos that dont get the fabs they deserve.i have seen some utter crap single women pics that go nuts on the fab list.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"does your profile (m,m/f,f) dictate how many fabs your pics get?

ive seen some really good couple photos that dont get the fabs they deserve.i have seen some utter crap single women pics that go nuts on the fab list."

people have to fab them its whatever they prefer to fab innit hun xxx

I hardly ever check mine. And Fab what I think is a good pic. What ever sex they are

I fab pictures I think are artistic, humorous or if the subject in the pic is good looking (to me) .... all about aesthetics darling.

Gaping fanny's or arseholes, and eye to eye with a japs eye type pics leave me cold..... but seems they may be marginally more fab-able. Each to their own as they say.

Maybe single guys (largest demographic here) prefer to fab single girls as there would be no chance of upsetting a hubby or partner?

they are mostly slim women and they probably chat to people a lot.

i dont fab all the pics i like because it would take too long.

one of my pics was on the most fabbed once and it was one i didnt like and have since deleted it.

Ok I didn't know there was a most fabbed

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I guess if you have the whole or a great proportion of Fabs members as Friends, your pics are going to be fabbed a lot!

It's down to the breakdown of the site population.

Single male seeking single female majority - therefore no suprises re the most fabbed pics!

Add in the fact that anyone can fab anyone else's pics - as filters re messages/winks don't affect fabs - and it enables people wildly out of someones age limits or preferences to have a sense of 'interaction' with people they can't contact in other ways!

Some of course will use it as an attempt to get round those filters and fab every pic in a profile in the hope of getting a response.

Some people openly start forum threads asking to be fabbed, or have status updates requesting the same and profile text indicating it's important to them!

Me? I'll fab a pic I like - regardless of who's profile it is, and with no hidden agenda. It's just a way of saying "I like your pic!" to me!

"I guess if you have the whole or a great proportion of Fabs members as Friends, your pics are going to be fabbed a lot! "

oh does that mean if i accept all the friends invites i will get on the most fabbed pics.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

ive seen some really good couple photos that dont get the fabs they deserve.i have seen some utter crap single women pics that go nuts on the fab list."

I love the fact that you would imagine that the pics are voted on for artistic qualities........ that's soooooo lovely xx

Bag lady with her norks out and legs open would get fabbed if someone thought it would let them get their leg over.

I've seen some hideous specimens being fabbed.

One of mine was fabbed and I died laughing it was me holding a plastic chicken ... nuts.

Well I don't go on web cam a lot and not asking people to fab me ... But I have a lot of Fabs and I hope its because thay like me in some way .Its up to them really . xx It just makes me smile .. here. Its just aq bit of fab fun xx

I fab' d yours today...cos I can

ive seen some really good couple photos that dont get the fabs they deserve.i have seen some utter crap single women pics that go nuts on the fab list.

I love the fact that you would imagine that the pics are voted on for artistic qualities........ that's soooooo lovely xx

Bag lady with her norks out and legs open would get fabbed if someone thought it would let them get their leg over.

One of mine was fabbed and I died laughing it was me holding a plastic chicken ... nuts."

Caan you put that back up please Granny - I forgot to Fab it!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't really pay attention to fabb'd pics, either my own or other people's.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

One of mine was fabbed and I died laughing it was me holding a plastic chicken ... nuts.

Caan you put that back up please Granny - I forgot to Fab it! "

Fab my eye.....

"It's down to the breakdown of the site population.

Single male seeking single female majority - therefore no suprises re the most fabbed pics!

Add in the fact that anyone can fab anyone else's pics - as filters re messages/winks don't affect fabs - and it enables people wildly out of someones age limits or preferences to have a sense of 'interaction' with people they can't contact in other ways!

Some of course will use it as an attempt to get round those filters and fab every pic in a profile in the hope of getting a response.

Some people openly start forum threads asking to be fabbed, or have status updates requesting the same and profile text indicating it's important to them!

Me? I'll fab a pic I like - regardless of who's profile it is, and with no hidden agenda. It's just a way of saying "I like your pic!" to me! "

What the wise old man says... I agree

Me? I'll fab a pic I like - regardless of who's profile it is, and with no hidden agenda. It's just a way of saying "I like your pic!" to me!

What the wise old man says... I agree "

Oi - less of the 'old' you!!

Or i'll take back all them fabs I left you!

Personally I think there should be an option to fab a persons PROFILE - it would certainly be helpful for those seeking more than just a pretty face.

What the wise old man says... I agree

Oi - less of the 'old' you!!

Or i'll take back all them fabs I left you! "

I only found out about the fabbing photos a few weeks ago and only last week found out you could see who had fabbed yours, mind you I can be abit slow

"I only found out about the fabbing photos a few weeks ago and only last week found out you could see who had fabbed yours, mind you I can be abit slow "

My homepage tells me how many fabs my pics have got, but not who by - mind though, they're probably all guys anyway.

"I only found out about the fabbing photos a few weeks ago and only last week found out you could see who had fabbed yours, mind you I can be abit slow

My homepage tells me how many fabs my pics have got, but not who by - mind though, they're probably all guys anyway."

Above the photos in your gallery (if you are viewing your own profile) it gives the number of fabs and the option to see who's fabbed them!

And yes - you'll find a high proportion are single, 'straight' guys!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I switched that off... at least I think I did.

"I only found out about the fabbing photos a few weeks ago and only last week found out you could see who had fabbed yours, mind you I can be abit slow

My homepage tells me how many fabs my pics have got, but not who by - mind though, they're probably all guys anyway.

Above the photos in your gallery (if you are viewing your own profile) it gives the number of fabs and the option to see who's fabbed them!

And yes - you'll find a high proportion are single, 'straight' guys! "

Its very rare I use laptop, I mainly use my iphone so I think you get less options, I found how to do it now though, theres probably a few other functions that I dont know about!

Edinburgh

"Personally I think there should be an option to fab a persons PROFILE - it would certainly be helpful for those seeking more than just a pretty face."

This!

"Personally I think there should be an option to fab a persons PROFILE - it would certainly be helpful for those seeking more than just a pretty face.

This! "

Alot of photos get fabbed without showing your face though, sometimes fabbing a photo is because its different, unusual or witty.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I like, I fab but not every pic....just those that are erotically appealing, make my imagination and little grey cells boil over!

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

If you look at the most fabbed pictures recently it was new single women. But honestly they were simply stunning! It does tend to be the same women normally though, but again they are good looking women so I am not surprised. It's amazing how few fabs a male picture needs to be in the top ones for men though. I do look at this list a few times a week

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If you look at the most fabbed pictures recently it was new single women. But honestly they were simply stunning! It does tend to be the same women normally though, but again they are good looking women so I am not surprised. It's amazing how few fabs a male picture needs to be in the top ones for men though. I do look at this list a few times a week "

About 5 normally lol

"Personally I think there should be an option to fab a persons PROFILE - it would certainly be helpful for those seeking more than just a pretty face.

This!

Alot of photos get fabbed without showing your face though, sometimes fabbing a photo is because its different, unusual or witty."

I wasn't simply referring to face pics, I was referring to pics in general. One thing that often comes up when referring to differences in the sexes, is that males are typically (not exclusively) attracted to looks, whereas women are more interested in the whole package, and particularly a mans character. For these reasons, males will NEVER be able to compete with the women on here in the photo gallery, but might just be able to in terms of their profiles - fabbing profiles would of course reward the guys who have taken the time to write theirs as best possible with more views and possible contacts, whilst for women, it would make finding the sort of guys they might be interested in much, much easier via a 'most fabbed profiles this week/month/year' section - with separate categories for males, females, couples and tv/ts.

This!

Alot of photos get fabbed without showing your face though, sometimes fabbing a photo is because its different, unusual or witty."

Speaking of which - have you fabbed Funky's evil Thursday avatar yet?

This!

Alot of photos get fabbed without showing your face though, sometimes fabbing a photo is because its different, unusual or witty.

Speaking of which - have you fabbed Funky's evil Thursday avatar yet? "

dont encourage him

This!

I wasn't simply referring to face pics, I was referring to pics in general. One thing that often comes up when referring to differences in the sexes, is that males are typically (not exclusively) attracted to looks, whereas women are more interested in the whole package, and particularly a mans character. For these reasons, males will NEVER be able to compete with the women on here in the photo gallery, but might just be able to in terms of their profiles - fabbing profiles would of course reward the guys who have taken the time to write theirs as best possible with more views and possible contacts, whilst for women, it would make finding the sort of guys they might be interested in much, much easier via a 'most fabbed profiles this week/month/year' section - with separate categories for males, females, couples and tv/ts."

Great in theory - but then what's to stop someone simply cutting and pasting an entire profile (as recently happened to me!!) or just copying someone's style of writing/layout?

You can copy words easy enough - pictures are somewhat harder to pass off as your own!!

This!

I wasn't simply referring to face pics, I was referring to pics in general. One thing that often comes up when referring to differences in the sexes, is that males are typically (not exclusively) attracted to looks, whereas women are more interested in the whole package, and particularly a mans character. For these reasons, males will NEVER be able to compete with the women on here in the photo gallery, but might just be able to in terms of their profiles - fabbing profiles would of course reward the guys who have taken the time to write theirs as best possible with more views and possible contacts, whilst for women, it would make finding the sort of guys they might be interested in much, much easier via a 'most fabbed profiles this week/month/year' section - with separate categories for males, females, couples and tv/ts.

Great in theory - but then what's to stop someone simply cutting and pasting an entire profile (as recently happened to me!!) or just copying someone's style of writing/layout?

You can copy words easy enough - pictures are somewhat harder to pass off as your own!!"

Easy - presumably they'd be copying a particularly well written profile, chances are they found it in the top 20 anyway, meaning there's now a duplicate - the profile that was updated last is easily spotted, reported as the fake and duly deleted, no problem.

Edinburgh

"Great in theory - but then what's to stop someone simply cutting and pasting an entire profile (as recently happened to me!!) or just copying someone's style of writing/layout?

You can copy words easy enough - pictures are somewhat harder to pass off as your own!!"

People do though. Someone here is using my arse... it's flattering in a way but in other ways I'd quite like it if they got an imagination of their own.

Someone else stole my profile text word for word on a different site and apparently that's acceptable. Again no imagination.

I guess if it goes on the internet it's out there for the taking and given the changes to copyright I'm not sure that's going to help with any photography.

"Great in theory - but then what's to stop someone simply cutting and pasting an entire profile (as recently happened to me!!) or just copying someone's style of writing/layout?

You can copy words easy enough - pictures are somewhat harder to pass off as your own!!

People do though. Someone here is using my arse... it's flattering in a way but in other ways I'd quite like it if they got an imagination of their own.

"

Well why do you think I write my username on my penis - fun?

Edinburgh

Well why do you think I write my username on my penis - fun? "

I wrapped mine in leather... writing on my arse seemed so unnecessary but two different people have seen my photo on someone else's profile. I know it's me. I hid my pictures. Solved the problem.

The copying of profiles is one of the reasons I rarely respond to the profile help threads. If everyone took the advice all profiles would be generic and bland!

Highlighting 'good' profiles will do the same thing - and rather than giving recognition to those that put effort and originality into theirs - it will simply encourage those with limited writing skills and imagination to use them as templates - thus not showing their own individual personality.

As for people stealing pics and sticking them on their own profiles? Would be removed if reported - and they'd look pretty stupid face to face on a meet!

Edinburgh

"The copying of profiles is one of the reasons I rarely respond to the profile help threads. If everyone took the advice all profiles would be generic and bland!

Highlighting 'good' profiles will do the same thing - and rather than giving recognition to those that put effort and originality into theirs - it will simply encourage those with limited writing skills and imagination to use them as templates - thus not showing their own individual personality.

As for people stealing pics and sticking them on their own profiles? Would be removed if reported - and they'd look pretty stupid face to face on a meet! "

You'd think so... apparently not though.

And if someone turns up at a meet with my ass I hope they get a proper spanking!

[Removed by poster at 30/05/13 18:07:49]

And what's wrong with that? I'm sure there's plenty of lovely people out there with a lot to give to the world of swinging, who are stuck and frustrated, unable to do so because they struggle to express themselves through the medium of text - if they're prepared to look at the approach other guys take and draw inspiration from them when writing their own profiles then I really don't see any problem - after all, if the guys with the really creative profiles are always free to update and enhance them. As for the guys with the 'Lukin 4 a shag, message me' type profiles probably couldn't be bothered to spend the time trying to copy a good profile anyway.

say there are 10 people in a chat room and only one man on webcam. I have never seen a man get a 'red cam' symbol

Why is this?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"say there are 10 people in a chat room and only one man on webcam. I have never seen a man get a 'red cam' symbol

Why is this? "

I have had it once. Was my claim to fame

"say there are 10 people in a chat room and only one man on webcam. I have never seen a man get a 'red cam' symbol

Why is this? "

Because only women are hot enough?

I like to think its cus they want to get to know me as a person

May I just say, you have a lovely tum

i tend to look as i know what people like

as much as rarely have action photos on people like my ideas

"as much as rarely have action photos on people like my ideas "

Guys can't really do the same as a pic of a guy masturbating will not meet an iota of popularity a woman pleasuring herself would.

"as much as rarely have action photos on people like my ideas

Guys can't really do the same as a pic of a guy masturbating will not meet an iota of popularity a woman pleasuring herself would."

depends if it was tasteful id find it hot

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

loving a pic of a lady with a finger up her arse

Guys can't really do the same as a pic of a guy masturbating will not meet an iota of popularity a woman pleasuring herself would.

depends if it was tasteful id find it hot"

Its not about what a few individuals find hot, a single male needs to be able to appeal to the broader spectrum in order to cast his net sufficiently wide.

Its not about what a few individuals find hot, a single male needs to be able to appeal to the broader spectrum in order to cast his net sufficiently wide."

same as women x

Its not about what a few individuals find hot, a single male needs to be able to appeal to the broader spectrum in order to cast his net sufficiently wide."

Why would you want to cast a net wide?

Surely that's the same logic as carpet bombing cut and paste messages, winking madly and hitting on every female in chat?

Why not just post pics that you yourself like - rather than trying to appeal to any particular audience? If people like them - fine - if not - as long as you do then there shouldn't be a problem!

Its not about what a few individuals find hot, a single male needs to be able to appeal to the broader spectrum in order to cast his net sufficiently wide.

Surely that's the same logic as carpet bombing cut and paste messages, winking madly and hitting on every female in chat?

"

No not at all, because that would be you going to them - and, if on the rare occasion I do come across a woman I like the look of, she certainly won't be getting a copy and paste message from me.

'Casting your net wide' means to appeal to the broadest demographic possible - once you've caught them, the ones you decide to keep are up to you.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Why not just post pics that you yourself like - rather than trying to appeal to any particular audience? If people like them - fine - if not - as long as you do then there shouldn't be a problem! "

Would that be artistically,aesthetically,or just when your having a wank????

» Add a new message to this topic