FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lybrido (she-Agra)

Lybrido (she-Agra)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just read about the new medication which has showed very encouraging results and is expected to be available for sale within 3 years. It should solve the problem of women with low sex drive.

Good news for a lot of the married guys here but then they will not be able to use the usual excuse "my wife has gone off sex" anymore.

Are you all looking forward to it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It'll just turn into I've gone off my wife then ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Just read about the new medication which has showed very encouraging results and is expected to be available for sale within 3 years. It should solve the problem of women with low sex drive.

Good news for a lot of the married guys here but then they will not be able to use the usual excuse "my wife has gone off sex" anymore.

Are you all looking forward to it?"

Should be useful to some.

I'd think a ninety year old with a high sex drive but a fanny that's been worn to the bone might not be too impressed.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Incidentally ........ A lot of people still have high sex drives........ they just don't want sex with their partner any more.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Incidentally ........ A lot of people still have high sex drives........ they just don't want sex with their partner any more.

"

Good point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Incidentally ........ A lot of people still have high sex drives........ they just don't want sex with their partner any more.

"

Thats a very wise way of putting it....how many people consider am I the sort of person others would be attracted to as opposed to give me sex because I want it ?

» Add a new message to this topic