FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Self confidence

Self confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsIdiot OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Mine has taken a nose dive this week, really not feeling great about myself at the moment

Normally it wouldn't be a problem, I know it'll perk back up again.

Trouble is, I've got a meet tomorrow and I want to go and be my normal, happy, confident self. Instead, I'm a miserable cow who's filled with self doubt.

Any tips on getting back to normal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think of things that make u happy I think of wot postiin im goin to be in tonight in my no mercy evening there u go u can think of me being tied up lol hope it helps or at least bring a smile to you but seriously ur only here the once enjoy life live it to the max huni xx

What knocked your confidence ??

Ive just looked at your profile - go and read your verifications they should boost you right back up

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Listen to some music that reminds you of happy times.

"Listen to some music that reminds you of happy times. "

Crank up the volume and have a Boogie

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

a stiff duble of your favorite tiple closely followed by anther. youll be fine......hic hic hic

You've got a meet tomorrow and there is a reason for that. Put everything else to the back of your mind and have fun

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Chocolate... always cheers me up (K). Or even some harmless flirtation. Have a good time tomorrow.

wearing bright colours makes me feel more cheerful, buy a new lipstick, i like red lip gloss and they say it makes you look younger too.

buy new stockings or a new top.

what a lucky guy to get to meet you tomorrow. those sexy curves mmmmmmm

ops ...sent wrong place first time lol

I lost my "mojo" few weeks back and felt awful about having to cancel a meeting - add into that me dad was taken poorly - so my head got mixed up etc.....

My solution was to have lunch with along time female friend of mine, we chatted - put world to right and sorted all our mutual friends problems out ....as a result i felt brill and soon got back on the ladder ...so to speak ....

Just be yourself and remember its you thats more important not the person your meeting ----

Be happy

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Go pamper yourself. Get a hair cut or a massage. You are gorgeous beautiful intelligent fabulous and sexy! ! Xx

"Go pamper yourself. Get a hair cut or a massage. You are gorgeous beautiful intelligent fabulous and sexy! ! Xx"

and that to ...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I always like to take a short run up, jump into the air and click my heels. If you can squeeze a tiny fart at the same time you will giggle uncontrollably

Get out there n do a good deed. Do something nice for an elderly neighbor or two - bit of shopping or summat like!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally I'd cancel the meet and focus your attention on you. Playing with someone with "issues" is not fun for either party, and you'll probably end up feeling worse!

Pet your dog, stroke your cat, call your mum, hug your kids, phone a friend, whatever do something you know will make you happy.

We all go through phases of being off kilter for various reasons, but it does pass.

Look at yourself in a mirror and repeatedly say ''i'm a tiger''!

"Mine has taken a nose dive this week, really not feeling great about myself at the moment

Trouble is, I've got a meet tomorrow and I want to go and be my normal, happy, confident self. Instead, I'm a miserable cow who's filled with self doubt.

Any tips on getting back to normal?"

Its never easy when you drop into a spiral and you loose confidence. Do you have a close fiend you can chat to or someone who always has a positive outlook to talk to? Failing that get a piece of paper and list all your positive points as it will push you to think more positively. Good luck with your meet too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 28/05/13 10:21:01]

By *ornyMinx30Woman  over a year ago

Bath

"Personally I'd cancel the meet and focus your attention on you. Playing with someone with "issues" is not fun for either party, and you'll probably end up feeling worse!

Pet your dog, stroke your cat, call your mum, hug your kids, phone a friend, whatever do something you know will make you happy.

We all go through phases of being off kilter for various reasons, but it does pass. "

best advice yet.. Always need to have the right frame of mind to play

Put your needs first and do what makes you happy and right for you .......... And if your not happy change things . I think if things don't feel right there a reasons maybe? and need looking into. x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Firstly, remind yourself that you don't have to have the meet, if you're not feeling right - this may take any pressure off you, if it exists.

Whilst it can be wrong to focus on the negative, is there anything big that could addressed? There may be something that's knocking your self- confidence, and relieving it could be liberating.

Fairly easy ways to reinvigorate your mind and body are short walks, chatting with people who love and cherish you, and anything that you know that does you a lot of good.

Do some simple yoga, if you can, as deep breathing/meditation will uplift you. You'll likely get a fresh perspective on things too.

Treat yourself as a best friend would. Pamper and treat yourself as they would. Take a good long bath, maybe get a treatment somewhere etc.

Chat with close friends too.

Remember times when you've felt at your peak, of confidence or whatever emotion - whether times when you've had success, felt loved or just wonderful etc. Keep these as stock emotional resources you can dip into regularly - your pot of gold. By re-accessing positive states of mind, you'll allow better things to become more possible, more easily. We tend to have behavioural traits that are somewhat emotional state dependent, and these positive states are likely to open up more resoureful opportunities to think and behave differently.

On a similar note, smile as much as you can. Smiling releases stress and helps you feel better too. Possibly watch some comedy etc, or just physically smile, and those endorphins etc will create a flow of goodness.

Lastly, remember those people who cherish you. Maybe get in touch with them, and let them know how important they are, or that you're a little low etc.

Hope everything goes well over the next day or so. Sophie x

"Mine has taken a nose dive this week, really not feeling great about myself at the moment

Any tips on getting back to normal?"

And I think crap sex with people you don't really know can make you feel low too ..... and can make you feel like a peace of meat like the next shag in line and the confines can take a knock .

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

dive into your wardrobe and pick out the outfits that you have had the best times in.. reflect on those times and remember the wonderful scenarios that happened whilst wearing those outfits that you felt a million dollars in. Pick the outfit that has the best memories attached to it to wear for your meeting and above all .. smile as you leave the house

have a wonderful time if you do decide to go !

By *rsIdiot OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I'm feeling much better as the day goes on.

I got to work this morning and I know how hideous my uniform is but one of my lovely colleagues told me I look lovely this morning and make it look good, apparently I look relaxed, happy and radiant today and could make anything look good

She had no idea how I was feeling this morning but her compliment has really warmed me and made me feel good

"I'm feeling much better as the day goes on.

I got to work this morning and I know how hideous my uniform is but one of my lovely colleagues told me I look lovely this morning and make it look good, apparently I look relaxed, happy and radiant today and could make anything look good

She had no idea how I was feeling this morning but her compliment has really warmed me and made me feel good "

well that's lovely to here xx sounds like a nice work mate xx

» Add a new message to this topic